Author Topic: Your nickname  (Read 12016 times)

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: Your nickname
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2014, 11:53:48 PM »
Oh boy...

I have only explained this to like 2 people in my life but fuck it, people always are curious as to why I had the name "missdirection"

I was missdirection because when I first joined gtas under the name "rise" I made a video that everyone shit on. They were pretty hard on me and I was a newb. So I got the bright idea (when I was much younger) to make an unbelievable solo and make people think I was a girl, just to troll. So I came up with the name "missdirection" . Problem was, I got what I wanted. It wasn't exactly an "unbelievable" solo, but for the time, it was pretty good. And 40k views on youtube was considered viral for a stunt vid back in 2006. Never did tell anyone I was a female  :P

So because of that video I was stuck with that name, because that was how I was known. I have made attempts to change it over the years but I always came back to it. People still call me MD. That's just how i'm known and it's ok.

The name "dirtybird" I have used on the [NoV] sa-mp server for about 8 years now, and I finally merged it together with GTAS. I also have used "dirtybird" on my PS network since 2007.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:55:30 PM by dirtybird78 »

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2015, 08:03:42 AM »
When my neighboor was in my house and we were playing in gta of course. He just called me like that: alibi! and idk. Why. I'm not a killer or dosn't make an alibi to someone too. The best thing is that he haven't any idea of the reasons. He's dumb, that's all. LMAO

Maybe the only explaination is it:

I would not to change that nickaname neither on yt atm. Since I'm here and most of guys know me.
Thank you and yeah, nice to read the storys of ppl. I think that there was some simillar topic like this before, but Ask Simon:

:Disgusted:

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2015, 08:17:50 AM »
Some cat raped me when I was high  :Disgusted:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2015, 08:39:13 AM »
Resident Evil: Afterlife :ajaja:

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2015, 08:42:18 AM »
Max - I found this name in a candy.

These? ???

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2015, 08:52:15 AM »

It's gonna be hard to take your name seriously after this.  :lol:

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2015, 09:05:01 AM »

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2015, 09:09:43 AM »

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2015, 09:10:21 AM »

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2015, 09:45:41 AM »

It's gonna be hard to take your name seriously after this.  :lol:

:lol:

Well that's really tasty:

I'd recommend it.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 10:00:15 AM by ɐlıbı »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2015, 02:09:42 PM »
I've probably already told it in some other topic, but mine comes from VC and Ricardo Diaz  :lol: It's weird to think back because I'm basically very different from that guy and I don't like him either but somehow his name caught my attention and I was in need of a name so I chose this quickly. Some said there was already a stunter called Diaz and I was told this name is bad but I kept using this one, never really thought of changing.

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2015, 02:42:56 PM »
There used to be a venezuelan gaming website called "Waneros.com", that covered several pro-gaming scenes but was mainly focused on CS1.6. I was part of the team and i did not had any nickname so i decided that "waNEr" would be appropriate. I used to have a really retarded nicknames, and i used it here for my first account before creating this new one. The nick was fuck you, it's a secret  :Disgusted:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »
I'd recommend it.
Reminds me this:
  :P

I've probably already told it in some other topic, but mine comes from VC and Ricardo Diaz  :lol:
I knew it.  :lol:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2015, 04:01:41 PM »
There used to be a venezuelan gaming website called "Waneros.com", that covered several pro-gaming scenes but was mainly focused on CS1.6. I was part of the team and i did not had any nickname so i decided that "waNEr" would be appropriate. I used to have a really retarded nicknames, and i used it here for my first account before creating this new one. The nick was fuck you, it's a secret  :Disgusted:
Is it? :cc_detective:

Offline Trialz

• GTA V <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Beep beep beep!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2015, 04:26:35 PM »
When I first joined here in 2006, I was "greendaygta" (cringey af, I know) After lurking a few years I was not a fan of it. I changed to "Trialz".
Trialz accomadates to my gaming name "Trialz Of Death" which is a name of a book I was heavy into at the time. The series is called Cirque Du Freak.
My brother picked it out for me when I first got into XBL in 2008 when I was in 6th grade (13 years old). I liked it ever since for the past 7 years.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal