Author Topic: Your nickname  (Read 12213 times)

Offline Paull

• Veteran Member
  • Lost Paradise Stunters
    • View Profile
Re: Your nickname
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2015, 07:03:22 PM »
The story of my nickname is pretty simple. I wanted something not so usual, but something what would be related to me:  My real name is "Paulo" in portuguese, the same as "Paul" in english, so I made a junction of this with the first letter of my surname that is "Lima", forming "Paull"  :P

Really interesting topic we have here btw

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2015, 08:27:51 PM »
There used to be a venezuelan gaming website called "Waneros.com", that covered several pro-gaming scenes but was mainly focused on CS1.6. I was part of the team and i did not had any nickname so i decided that "waNEr" would be appropriate. I used to have a really retarded nicknames, and i used it here for my first account before creating this new one. The nick was fuck you, it's a secret  :Disgusted:

The first time I saw your name I thought it was wiener and since then everytime I see you I think about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP52omnnZmg
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:29:22 PM by Ltaballs »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2015, 01:57:12 AM »
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 01:59:22 AM by jooker »

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2015, 01:58:18 AM »
My real name is Samuel so I just picked the 'Sa' and added 'lyn'. Later on I decided to write it with Caps because it looked better for me but on 2012, when I registered League of Legends I wasn't able to choose the name SALYN so I just added another N.

Since I went to a lot of tournaments and got to be known in my city for SALYNN I decided to "officially" change it to that although I was still with the nickname 'Salyn' in the Aero Reapers - Hello video because I was too lazy to ask someone to change it :P

I asked Simon to change my nickname here after that video.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 02:01:53 AM by SALYNN »

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2015, 06:08:41 AM »
Well, it started out with a friend whom I first talked to on SA-MP (where I began stunting late 2005). We got to meet up, hang out and so on; eventually, he hit me up with the nickname 'PK'. What it stands for remains a mystery that only him and I know, and from then and there - everyone just went by PK.

However, a misconception that PKDR4G0N ohgodno was my nickname and I just brought it down from there. False indeed, I just added the 'DR4G0N' since YouTube doesn't accept two lettered names. I changed to PKMusicDJ on YouTube because I managed to accidentally delete all my videos (+50 uploads, where I had a 50-100kb/s upload speed). Decided to have more quality in this channel, soso.

This is weird, but the 'DR4' was meant to be drift and 'G0N' as gone; I had a weird creativity at childhood.

Interesting stories here.  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:11:56 AM by PK »

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2015, 06:29:23 AM »
 J.Mario is just too simple :Disgusted:
 well, after I being a junior high school students I used the name Johnson in English for sure. That's the reason I abridge Johnson into J
 Then 2 years ago I started stunting in GTA and fell into the Chinese GTAStunting Community. At that time I was a VCMP player and used the nickname called [VC]Mario (Why I use Mario as a nickname?   :lol: long time ago when I was playing VC, in Diaz's mansion yard I heard a conversation among the man of Diaz. I just heard a sentence reads like “hey you get the way out, Mario”. While I was ready to think of a nickname before playing VCMP I firstly thought out that conversation with “Mario”, so I decided to use Mario for sure LOL)

At the begining of my stunting career I used Mario for my stunting nickname and after some months I just added Johnson front onto Mario(Johnson Mario) Finally I changed it as J.Mario because JohnsonMario is  a fuckin  looong nickname  :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 06:32:33 AM by J.Mario »

Offline J.Mario

• No TV No Radio
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2015, 06:30:39 AM »
J.Mario is just too simple :Disgusted:
 well, after I being a junior high school students I used the name Johnson in English for sure. That's the reason I abridge Johnson into J
 Then 2 years ago I started stunting in GTA and fell into the Chinese GTAStunting Community. At that time I was a VCMP player and used the nickname called [VC]Mario (Why I use Mario as a nickname?   :lol: long time ago when I was playing VC, in Diaz's mansion yard I heard a conversation among the man of Diaz. I just heard a sentence reads like “hey you get the way out, Mario”. While I was ready to think of a nickname before playing VCMP I firstly thought out that conversation with “Mario”, so I decided to use Mario for sure LOL)

At the begining of ny stunting career I used Mario for my stunting nickname and after some months I just added Johnson front onto Mario(Johnson Mario) Finally I changed it as J.Mario because JohnsonMario is fuckin a looong nickname  :P

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2015, 06:40:46 AM »
Got a little curious on SuspiciousOne, PtRvY, Cold Death, KillaMarci, and Nem. :ninja:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2015, 09:03:13 AM »

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2015, 09:23:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP52omnnZmg
What is this, it's familiar.  :lol:
It's a scene from the movie Accepted, it's one of my fav :lol:
Gonna check it :euro:

KillaMarci
I bet his name is Marci, he was young, so he put Killa before it, because it was cool.  :euro:

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2015, 06:35:39 PM »
Got a little curious on SuspiciousOne, PtRvY
Do not expect Mugetsu to give an interesting explanation because he never gathers one. If I am not mistaken, PtRvY gave the explanation of his name which if I am not mistaken (again) was chosen because of how people called him in real life.

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2015, 04:51:15 AM »
People called 'Petar' - Piter-vee?  :blink:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2015, 05:57:21 AM »
^Sounds like a Southern Slavic name for me. Croatian\Serbian I guess.

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2015, 08:25:54 AM »
I dont know if somebody already has mentioned it, but I always thought that jooker is something like those comics about dolan, goby or spodey, only a spoof of joker from batman  :lol:

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2015, 08:36:30 AM »
I dont know if somebody already has mentioned it, but I always thought that jooker is something like those comics about dolan, goby or spodey, only a spoof of joker from batman  :lol:
I've mentioned it in the first post. :P
I hate the DC,Marvel comics btw.  :euro:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal