Author Topic: Your nickname  (Read 12017 times)

Online Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: Your nickname
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 12:23:29 PM »
Sheikah is from The Legend of Zelda.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 12:24:36 PM »
I've had a fuckload of names mostly in the first two years of being on the forum. started out as Dave-2k6 since it was 2006 at the time and my name is David. Had it changed to Tsunami since the PC case I had at the time had the word Tsunami on it. After that it was AtomiK for a short while, then Aeneon since that name was the brand of RAM I had and then Synergy after the SoBe Synergy drink since I thought the can design was cool. Eventually at the end of 07 I picked Blaze since I had this PS2 Cheat disk thing called the Xploder Blaze or something, and I was like fuck it why not even though there was already a guy called Blaz3 at the time.

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 01:23:30 PM »
I basically had my name since 2006. My sisters ex-boyfriend showed me a chat-game named the Netstation.
And his good friend named Patrick inside the chat was NoLimit. And I always wanted to be named like that I kept it since.
Now it's probably overused, since there are so many nicknames with "No" in front. Almost every user I have is NoLimit. I'm proud of it,
because I know that it's so tempting so change your name all the time. It's like your pet. It dies if you don't take care of it.
The more you change your name all the time, the more you get tired of your current name. I got a friend who changed his nickname over 50 times.
He's always been in love with my nickname, but he won't get it, haha ;)

Offline eXe

• Overedit forever <3
    • View Profile
    • eXe Youbube's Account
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2014, 01:59:06 PM »
gta_sa.exe   :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2014, 02:24:23 PM »
AtomiK
Synergy

I always thought those were two different members that and Blaze was another guy.

MaCi = Short for Ma Cipriani and invented by Tackleberry.
Bergman = My last name.

Offline torekk

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • torekk's blog
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
Turok -> Turak -> Torek -> Torekk

My thought process when I was creating a WoW trial account, somewhen back in 05. Though I've used the name KampfKater for a while, which is another reason why it's torekk with 2 k's.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 04:08:36 PM »
The house I was born in and grew up in until I was like 10 was on Milbridge drive

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 05:02:09 PM »
Sorcery: I wanted to change my name to a cool sounding word, so I decided to be unoriginal and rip off the name from somewhere else.

Scarywindow: I had an image on my desktop called scarywindow.jpg and I thought "that'd be a sick name for releasing music". I've stuck with it for almost a year and a half, my personal record for keeping a nickname.

JoExXxX: xD

anything else I've called myself: I felt like it.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 05:33:19 PM »
Ash Ketchup: From the Pokemon episode where pikachu is in love with the ketchup and Ash is called Tom Ato>

Artifex: I ripped it from some random dude in Call of duty 1  :cheersad:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »
Sorcery: I wanted to change my name to a cool sounding word, so I decided to be unoriginal and rip off the name from somewhere else.

Scarywindow: I had an image on my desktop called scarywindow.jpg and I thought "that'd be a sick name for releasing music". I've stuck with it for almost a year and a half, my personal record for keeping a nickname.

JoExXxX: xD

anything else I've called myself: I felt like it.

What about tallanominal?

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 06:09:49 PM »
Me and two other guys of my old circle of friends had the same first name, so we decided to call each other by last name. Mine is Rusch and many people are still calling me by that in reality. The 69 added up somewhere in the earlier days of MTA SA and I don't remember what the cause was. I've always been using Rusch(69) from what I recall.

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 06:18:34 PM »
tictic3xd > It was a total random name I had to set for a YouTube channel. I discovered GTAStunting by SFH and I thought it'd look cool in the crew but it was a total fail at the end. I took out the "xd" because Ltab told me it looked really nooby.

FallDress / Falldress > After the total fail of tictic3xd I talked to Cooper and asked him for some name suggestion, he came up with it I thought it was cool.

Rust > I was having a conversation about life with Determined and I asked him for some pictures to set them as a profile one and he sent me a Katatonia picture called Rusted and I/he thought "Rust" could be good to use it and here I am :P.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 06:20:52 PM by Rust »

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 07:58:48 PM »
LEXIS - my name is Alexis I decided to make a new nickname to this because most of people call me Maun.

Max - I found this name in a candy.

Illex - Got this from Skrillex because i like his song and wait this name "Illex" relly to close to my name "Alexis"  :lol:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2014, 06:19:48 AM »
The story of the worst nickname in GTAS as become one long time ago, probably more than eight years.

I was playing Counter-Strike 1.6 with my cousin and my nickname was sh00t3r, but the brazilian players are really idiots about this kind of nicknames so some people was making jokes with my nickname and one day i was thinking to change. My cousin is one really crazy programator and look the shit that he said in the day that i was going to change my nickname 'in the OS Linux there is one important file with the Name NAMED, isn't a nice nick for you Richard?', well i was 12 years old and i liked, so i started to use the crap nickname in this day. Actually i only use this nick in this forum, only for stunting, because in CS i use rick = Richard (my name).

And this is the story of the worst nickname in GTAS :euro:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2014, 06:34:58 AM »
Back when I was a kiddo, I was having a pizza with a slovak stunter. I looked at the menu and saw "Pizza Formaggi", I don't remember the whole situation, but somehow I thought about "Promagic". :lol:

Anyway, you should ask BlackDeaTh how he has come up with his nickname lol. cool story
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:36:38 AM by Pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal