Author Topic: Your nickname  (Read 12018 times)

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Your nickname
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2014, 06:40:27 AM »
Im really curious about that now :euro:

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2014, 07:19:08 AM »
The Dark Side just kidding, my name is totally random :|

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2014, 07:27:51 AM »
The Dark Side just kidding, my name is totally random :|

But when you started to use this nickname, was always Daksad? Everybody have already used weird nicknames :P

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 07:56:55 AM »
I registered on a forum in 2005 using the name Daksad, never used any other nickname :P

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 08:01:13 AM »
I registered on a forum in 2005 using the name Daksad, never used any other nickname :P

Almost 10 years of Daksadlization :wub:

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2014, 08:46:47 AM »
That's certainly one interesting topic we've got here :happy:

the first place i made an account was back in like 05-06 and i needed to come up with a name. since i was in my "omg cars are awesome"-phase back then i nicknamed myself totally random to bmwpower91. shortly after, when i first developed a conciousness about having a proper name, i changed my name to darkslide due to being my favorite skateboard-trick which i managed to pull off once in my life.

around the time i was doing watch this with taz, i then changed again since my name appeared stupid and tryhard-to-be-cool so i just decided to change it something that is really me. inspired by my dad, who used to use his initials "AL" when he was playing games with me back then, i finally changed to "JL" for good which are nothing but my initials. also i think it sounds cool. if the name is unavailable somewhere ill just use variations like "jaylawl" or "JLOL". those are almost never taken :)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2014, 10:26:36 AM »
Oh well from the very beginning I had many other nicknames, mostly because of playing CoD1 and 2.
Zudi(my irl nickname), Flippy, Hit, Hit-X(x was cool when I was 13 lol), TwiX(still cool), Draken, Kinley (my favourite CoD2 nick), Alien(fucking unique) aaand thats all. Sweet memories, goddamnit. :lol:
Daksad is kinda random though, when I was younger I thought your name and the Darkness&Kaneda duo's name Darkan, is the same. What inspired you?

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2014, 04:00:19 PM »
A big race on the world  :| just i dont have imagination
Dakar

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »
That lion-like creature in my signature. He's called RedXIII and is from the game Final Fantasy 7.

E: I released my first two stunting videos under the name Latzabb. Latsabb means 'lazy bum' in norwegian (switched s for z since youtube username latsabb was taken). On PSN my name is latsabb- :P

It was my brother who suggested latsabb. I guess he thought I was a lazy bum.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:06:05 PM by RedX »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2014, 05:42:14 AM »
That lion-like creature in my signature. He's called RedXIII and is from the game Final Fantasy 7.

Final Fantasy :wub:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2014, 04:31:47 PM »
I had a lot of nicknames before I actually sticked to Anoobis for the while I have been, such as Lebowski, Slam, SlamBam, K-Pain, ^xXxTRACExXx^ Heff@Gent and what not.

Anoobis, because I am a massive shitter in ego-shooters (except TF2) and since all my cool friends only played ego-shooters I had to force myself onto them and let them endure my pain of being really shit at aiming. That was also when I was a Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast and had some sort of interest in Egyptian lore. There was this guy called Anubis, and I thought meh why not call yourself Anoobis because you are shit.

After 8 years of having that nickname I kind of grew tired of it. All the jokes that were had with that name got really old and I felt like I needed a new name.

After bashing my keyboard numerous times (not really) I came up with Asaaj and have stuck with it ever since, eventhough people still either call me Anoobis or Kai.  Life sucks

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2014, 04:33:57 PM »
After bashing my keyboard numerous times (not really) I came up with Asaaj and have stuck with it ever since, eventhough people still either call me Anoobis or Kai.  Life sucks
Your friends gives you the nickname. You can't decide it on your own. :ajaja:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:36:31 PM by Sheeptea »

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2014, 05:42:23 PM »
Listened to a lot of Pendulum. From that came Pendum. Eventually turned into Pendy, and since the cool thing in 6v6 TF2 was having a finnish sounding name, I went with Pendji. People still somehow forget to put a D in there, I don't know why that feels more natural to people.

Bazrun was some shit I came up with for a WoW character I didn't even stick with.

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2014, 05:51:28 PM »
Interesting topic really. really dumb stories from my side. had a friend I wanted to start a crew w/ and he started with m.g dawg or something, i couldn't think of anything and he said something like "such a noob" in a joking way so it ended up being nubie (also was on wow w/ this name)

then moved on to "act," no clue how.

finally nerve, was a world of warcraft character name; originally sava. kinda have wanted to change it again and stick with it but i guess this will have to do - just some feeling i have that's all "you changed your name too many fucking times" (i have)

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2014, 09:07:20 PM »
Daddy Yankee

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal