Author Topic: Demon - Entropy  (Read 13140 times)

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Demon - Entropy
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2013, 09:22:07 AM »
mxz, sure tell yourself that I know nothing about stunting. But lets look at the facts: I spend alot more time than you in the VC Engine, I spend 95% of my time on P2Bs
I'm just gonna quote this so people can read it again, this is hilarious

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2013, 09:23:38 AM »
Put it in your sig. :lol:

Let's come back ontopic now guys.  :euro:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2013, 10:29:54 AM »
mxz, sure tell yourself that I know nothing about stunting. But lets look at the facts: I spend alot more time than you in the VC Engine, I spend 95% of my time on P2Bs
I'm just gonna quote this so people can read it again, this is hilarious

Actually I don't really find it hilarious or sig-worthy. He just replied to mxz because (I didn't read the convo) he said Gavran knows nothing about stunting. HI-LA-RI-OUS.

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »
Actually I don't really find it hilarious or sig-worthy. He just replied to mxz because (I didn't read the convo) he said Gavran knows nothing about stunting. HI-LA-RI-OUS.
Just want to clarify that the hilarious part lies in the fact that Gavran states he does p2b 95% of the time twice, and thus without any shame is bragging about his skills in a video game (yes that is actually pretty funny, especially when he is wrong)

sorry for offtopic, did I already mention this video is awesome? and I like how Daffy landed a stunt that could've been done natural with a packer, aren't you usually against that sort of misconduct?  :cc_detective:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2013, 10:51:21 AM »
Not when he run out of time (like he said before)

And Rainbow, I told him he didn't know anything about modding and also stunting since he's accusing him of modding for no reasons. But nevermind. Thanks for the comment genyus ;3

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2013, 12:29:15 PM »
Just want to clarify that the hilarious part lies in the fact that Gavran states he does p2b 95% of the time twice, and thus without any shame is bragging about his skills in a video game (yes that is actually pretty funny, especially when he is wrong)
WOW HOLY SHIT BRO! Who do you think you are? Why do you think they call Gavran the p2b king huh? This guy knows about 33.3% more about p's, 2's and b's than you. That's 100% p2b, you betcha sweet ass he does. It's not like he lands silly little p2b's that nobody likes to land and they totally don't make him look like the most mediocre and boring stunter ever, but whatever man.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
I really like that video. I liked you're stunts Demon, never though you were that good at VC. I liked the guest stunts and the editing was incredible too. Everything fits. 10/10 guys, keep rocking.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2013, 03:31:28 PM »
WOW HOLY SHIT BRO! Who do you think you are? Why do you think they call Gavran the p2b king huh? This guy knows about 33.3% more about p's, 2's and b's than you. That's 100% p2b, you betcha sweet ass he does. It's not like he lands silly little p2b's that nobody likes to land and they totally don't make him look like the most mediocre and boring stunter ever, but whatever man.
I actually find his p2b's more impressive then anything in this video. And the most boring stunter? Release something yourself.

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2013, 06:40:45 PM »
Wow. You're better than I thought. Favorite stunts were faggio -xstoppie2prec, and double ledgegrind

Great editing

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2013, 12:27:30 AM »
I actually find his p2b's more impressive then anything in this video. And the most boring stunter? Release something yourself.
He did, a lot of great spots  ;)

brutal video

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2013, 01:01:14 AM »
Really enjoyed this video. Those p2b's were huge. How much time did you spend on that finisher?
Also liked the ledge grinds a lot   :ajaja:

Nice guest appearances also  :ajaja:

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2013, 02:01:48 AM »
How much time did you spend on that finisher?
about a afternoon.it was not too hard like you think

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal