Author Topic: Demon - Entropy  (Read 13211 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Demon - Entropy
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2013, 10:47:06 PM »
@Promagic, hum the mobile watch has been disabled since I uploaded it in private. :lol: How the hell could you watch this video on mobile..

Thanks a lot guys, I just appreciate these comments :'D

Offline Enough

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2013, 04:59:21 AM »
awesome stunter demon I can't wait crew vid  :D

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2013, 05:26:31 AM »
Looks like a great map mod. What is it?

Great stunting and mad editing!  :cc_detective:

Offline Shingetsu

• The Dark Matter
  • Veteran Member
  • Azurex Studio
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2013, 06:32:20 AM »
Looks like a great map mod. What is it?

Great stunting and mad editing!  :cc_detective:
It's True Stories

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2013, 08:26:20 AM »
Shiff, look on youtube, everything is in the desc. Including the links :D

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2013, 10:27:31 AM »
Amazing all stunt are really impressive nice job guys! epic editing!

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 12:21:50 PM »
Awesome video,i love this stunts :)

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2013, 02:51:30 PM »
Well, I can give you props for at least finding some good spots, but thats about it. God damn, do you know how to bullshit your way around here.. you are amazing at that. Some of these spots are down right impossible, some are possible but you still mod them. And dont get me started on the finisher, there is no doubt whatsoever that it is impossible and will never happen. Also dont bother telling me I know nothing about bigairs and p2bs, after all I only spend 95% of my time in VC doing just that..

Breakthrough stunter in VC of the year has done it again! Welcome to WH and enjoy your stay. You will go a long way not changing at all and just continuing your.. good "work".

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2013, 05:44:46 PM »
do you feel any floaty? and every spot is possible here.Who fucking told you that what you cant do must be what I cant ?You have your limitations but not mine. btw I spend 99% of my in vc lc saivc sol and ts working on the bigairs.Since I dare release my stunts ,I am not afraid to get your ridiculous comments.Luckily mxz posted it here so blind people can't move it to modded section

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 06:07:03 PM »
So the great battle of our time continues.

Offline Flippa

• DP <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 10:33:50 PM »
May I ask the audience what exactly is meant by "creative stunting" because as far as I can see, landing a short grind with a golfcart is seen as creative. Most "creative" stunters are just stunters who don't have the time to land real spots. That's my opinion at least.
This is so going in my signature.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 11:15:27 PM »
Gavran, you're a cool person. But don't talk about mod when it comes to stunting ; ) You totally don't know anything but you're always trying to prove it. Every fuckin' stunts in that video are possible, you're just a rager who can't land shit, who don't even come back on the forum EXCEPT when a WH video is released. I laugh everytime I remember what you said about Omicron. "That eddeman p2b was obviously landed with mods using +" I can't stop. Now YOU stop, because you're acting like a child only because of your jealousity. Throwing accusations is useless because nothing is modded here, and that's obviously clean.

End of the discussion.

FAKE

Demon is a damn good CHINEEEEEEEESEEEEEE VC stunter. Stop raging. You know that every chinese are mad  :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:17:53 PM by MxZz. »

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2013, 02:40:51 AM »
I knew this would happen, so I apologize in beforehand for going offtopic.

mxz, sure tell yourself that I know nothing about stunting. But lets look at the facts: I spend alot more time than you in the VC Engine, I spend 95% of my time on P2Bs, and I have tried every single one of these bigairs in this video. Let's take the finisher for example: As far as I recall it is somewhere in the neighbourhood of 240ft height and roughly 300ish distance. The biggest p2b I have EVER heard of is 216 height and that is unreleased, ALso that was with less than 300 distance. Now you, the unexperienced VC P2B'er is telling me that I am completely out in the woods here, and I should shut up because I know nothing? Who's really acting childish because you don't like to see your friends become ridiculed. Of course that's a good factor, but you also need to know when and when not to stand your ground, and frankly you have no business talking about modding as your inexperience clearly shows.

Also at Demon, yes I dont feel, but SEE that it is floaty. For example that p2b where you bump that blue thing and go to the left. I have only ever bumped a p2b like that once, where you sorta go in a straight line. I had the same speed as you, but I got about 110 height and 300 distance onto a roof. That way of bumping is nowhere in the neighbourhood of powerful enough of reaching those heights you gain. And I know you don't have your limitations, because you mod  :sleep:

Lets keep the rest in PMs, don't want it to be any more cluttered in here.

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2013, 03:01:51 AM »
The finisher is 186 and he got 203 please check ingame before making outrageous claims, with more runup than a airport

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2013, 03:25:21 AM »
Gavran you are a joke, face it. To be honest I doubt anyone takes you seriously anymore  :lol:

Great vid btw  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal