Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 147119 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1515 on: August 14, 2014, 11:39:39 PM »
can u guys recommend me anime  like  bleach, naruto or fairy tail ?
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, they're pretty similar, except the fact that it's 100x as good  ;)

Also, make sure you watch the ": Brotherhood" version, as it's the remake of the show with better animation and overall quality, as well as the real ending to the story. As the first version was made before the manga was finished, so they had to make up their own ending.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 11:43:51 PM by Simon »

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: August 15, 2014, 01:43:14 AM »

I do watch Naruto, so I'll recommend you Hunter x Hunter 2011. One of my favorite animes if not my favorite. If you like Naruto you'll sure like HxH 2011. See that awesome gif I have? It's HxH! xD

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: August 15, 2014, 04:24:50 AM »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 15, 2014, 04:27:52 AM »

I do watch Naruto, so I'll recommend you Hunter x Hunter 2011. One of my favorite animes if not my favorite. If you like Naruto you'll sure like HxH 2011. See that awesome gif I have? It's HxH! xD
THANKS!

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 15, 2014, 05:05:31 AM »

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 20, 2014, 04:30:05 PM »
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Asaaj

Inb4 shittaste get out sperglord

Also someone here who can recommend a good visual novel to read/play (I don't know what the proper term is for visual novel)?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:35:07 PM by Asaaj »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: August 20, 2014, 10:28:32 PM »
wow shit taste get out sperglord  :euro: I can never truly forgive you for giving 10/10 to HDxD though  :(

Easiest Visual Novel to start with would probably be Katawa Shoujo, it was made by a team that formed on 4chan and it's quite good. At least it made me more aware of the people around me and how easily I judge them without even knowing them.

Another Visual Novel I'd recommend but that's not for everybody is Saya no Uta, which is kind of short but the story is amazing. What makes it not for everybody is that it's extremely brutal. There's some shit in there I struggled to handle, especially one scene fucked my head in the ass. I'll just add a few tags in spoilers if you want to know what you're up against  :P loli murder Cannibalism rape tentacle rape gore best motherfucking story ever told

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 21, 2014, 03:19:33 AM »
Ohyeah I am reading Shoujo atm, I am close to finish Emi's route actually haha :lol:

Fun fact, I stopped smoking because I read shoujo.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: August 21, 2014, 04:43:32 AM »
Rin master race  :mellow: except for the smoking, like w00t

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: August 21, 2014, 05:54:40 AM »
I just finished watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and I gotta say I was expecting more after all the stuff I heard from this anime. people say it's a masterpiece, it's better than 10/10, but I can't help myself and give it only a 9/10, which became a 9 only at the last episode, else it would be 8. funnily enough, I don't have a single problem with the anime, it just didn't get me hooked into itself. the art was unusual but great, the characters were nice too (though I still really dislike Madoka, I don't care what anyone else says, I don't like her), and funnily enough, over the time I started disliking Sayaka but started liking Kyouko, while it was the other way around first. oh well, maybe my opinion will change once, maybe when I watch the movies, but I think this is still the effect of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, because after that I haven't watched anything for 3 weeks, up until now. don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Madoka Magica, I actually enjoyed it, but it wasn't as addictive for me as other animes.  :a-cheer:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 21, 2014, 08:51:10 AM »
I just finished watching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and I gotta say I was expecting more after all the stuff I heard from this anime. people say it's a masterpiece, it's better than 10/10, but I can't help myself and give it only a 9/10, which became a 9 only at the last episode, else it would be 8. funnily enough, I don't have a single problem with the anime, it just didn't get me hooked into itself. the art was unusual but great, the characters were nice too (though I still really dislike Madoka, I don't care what anyone else says, I don't like her), and funnily enough, over the time I started disliking Sayaka but started liking Kyouko, while it was the other way around first. oh well, maybe my opinion will change once, maybe when I watch the movies, but I think this is still the effect of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, because after that I haven't watched anything for 3 weeks, up until now. don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Madoka Magica, I actually enjoyed it, but it wasn't as addictive for me as other animes.  :a-cheer:

people say it's a masterpiece, it's better than 10/10, but I can't help myself and give it only a 9/10, which became a 9 only at the last episode, else it would be 8. funnily enough, I don't have a single problem with the anime, it just didn't get me hooked into itself. the art was unusual but great, the characters were nice too (though I still really dislike Madoka, I don't care what anyone else says, I don't like her), and funnily enough, over the time I started disliking Sayaka but started liking Kyouko, while it was the other way around first. oh well, maybe my opinion will change once, maybe when I watch the movies, but I think this is still the effect of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, because after that I haven't watched anything for 3 weeks, up until now.

but I can't help myself and give it only a 9/10, which became a 9 only at the last episode, else it would be 8. funnily enough, I don't have a single problem with the anime, it just didn't get me hooked into itself. the art was unusual but great, the characters were nice too (though I still really dislike Madoka, I don't care what anyone else says, I don't like her), and funnily enough, over the time I started disliking Sayaka but started liking Kyouko, while it was the other way around first.

and give it only a 9/10, which became a 9 only at the last episode, else it would be 8. funnily enough, I don't have a single problem with the anime, it just didn't get me hooked into itself.

and give it only a 9/10

only a 9/10

Wat  :L

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 21, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »
reason why I say "only 9" because it has shitloads of 10s. and it is a good anime, there's no denying that, I just didn't enjoy it like any of the animes that I rated 10. but I am not gonna give it a 6-7 just because I didn't enjoy it, because I know it's good. fuck my logic ikr.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 21, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
By that logic you should give really shitty anime that you enjoy a low score, but I don't see you doing that  :rolleyes:

I gave a Madoka 5/10  :ninja:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 21, 2014, 05:48:00 PM »
By that logic you should give really shitty anime that you enjoy a low score, but I don't see you doing that  :rolleyes:

I gave a Madoka 5/10  :ninja:
the worst score I have given so far was 7, so my ranking system is pretty fucking random lol. not like I care much about it, but I always know if something is worth a 10 :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal