Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 145607 times)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1530 on: August 22, 2014, 12:12:06 AM »
My worst is 1/10  :lol:

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: August 22, 2014, 06:01:42 AM »
oh shit what the hell did you watch, simon?  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: August 22, 2014, 12:33:33 PM »
School Days  :ajaja:

Here:
Anime Zone: School Days Anime Review

It spoils the entire show, but trust me, it's better this way.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: August 22, 2014, 01:24:22 PM »
yeah i remember that anime, a friend once told me pretty much everything about the (i don't know if you can call that plot) "plot". then i decided to never ever watch it, i didn't want to do this to myself :lol:

the worst anime i've ever watched is seikon no qwaser. i gave up after 2 episodes, it was just too much for me. i don't even know what rating i'm supposed to give it because it's just too weird and fucked up for me... (and this sentence comes from a guy who has completely watched things like OniAi or Kenzen Robo Daimidaler)

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: August 22, 2014, 01:34:27 PM »
I don't think anything can be "too fucked up" for me. After reading Saya no Uta I haven't seen anything gotten close  :euro:

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: August 23, 2014, 07:40:12 PM »
Basicly somewhere in the Emi route I thought to myself, man if I continue smoking I might either have heart issues or actually lose a leg or two because of a "smoking leg" so I quit. Doesn't help that everyone around me still smokes but atleast I don't.

Back to the topic, I just finished No Game No Life and it's really good. Sure the fanservice here and there was a bit weird but the show itself was amazing to look at plotwise and animationwise. I really hope they continue with a second season because it just (as per usual) stopped in the middle of the action.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: August 24, 2014, 04:10:08 PM »
Ohyeah I am reading Shoujo atm, I am close to finish Emi's route actually haha :lol:

Fun fact, I stopped smoking because I read shoujo.
Hanako and Lilly best routes. :ajaja:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 03, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »

just finished the first season of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, or Haganai for short. gotta be one of my favourite harem shows, all the characters are likable (except Yozora, I actually kinda fucking hate her), but Sena ftw though. also, it's good to see that our main character Kodaka isn't a half assed coward like MCs often are in other harems, definitely an awesome character. looking forward to watching the second season within this week!

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 04, 2014, 02:16:21 PM »

just finished the first season of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, or Haganai for short. gotta be one of my favourite harem shows, all the characters are likable (except Yozora, I actually kinda fucking hate her), but Sena ftw though. also, it's good to see that our main character Kodaka isn't a half assed coward like MCs often are in other harems, definitely an awesome character. looking forward to watching the second season within this week!

DUDE NICE

watching nichijou atm its a blast  :a-cheer:

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 08, 2014, 03:51:48 PM »

aand finished Haganai NEXT (2nd season) and I feel like crying. this show grew up to my heart so much in this one week it's hard to describe, I really, really, REALLY, REAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYY hope it gets a 3rd season next year. I want my fucking Kodaka x Sena ship delivered. it should be so obvious for it to end like that, but even a Kodaka x Rika would be fine. FUCK, I love this anime. 10/10

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 09, 2014, 05:49:18 AM »
@Dom That anime had some stupid moments i.e Kodaka's "Eh? Nandatte?" and all the bullying just hurts, but other than that it was 6/10 anime for me.

Offline Egoist

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 09, 2014, 06:34:03 AM »
Loved the first season of Haganai , cba to watch the second season lol.

Any fan of Gochiusa here ? :3

Offline Dom

• Anime
  • Where am I
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 09, 2014, 08:17:34 AM »
@Dom That anime had some stupid moments i.e Kodaka's "Eh? Nandatte?" and all the bullying just hurts, but other than that it was 6/10 anime for me.
he was doing that on purpose though. Yozora being an asshole all the time was pretty annoying tho, I can't help it but I really hate her, ESPECIALLY after she's cut her hair short. her long hair + stocking were really the only things that I liked about her, and even those are gone. ohwell, patiently waiting for S3.

Offline Egoist

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 23, 2014, 08:55:58 AM »
Just finished Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun , it's definitly the cutest anime of the season , Sakura is just to cute.

Really needs a second season !

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 24, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »
I just finished to watch Yosuga No Sora. (again x6)
Nao you are so sexy,

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal