Author Topic: New Chapter - Morpheus  (Read 11247 times)

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Chapter - Morpheus
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2010, 01:09:47 PM »
I'd probably be better off not posting in this topic but I felt that such a lonely, pathetic and utterly mindfucked person deserved some more victims of his lame trolling. Ban him. Please?

Edit: ^Thx, Paul. Someone really needed to say that  :happy:
If I get banned, then you really ban all modders. I mean I admit my work. And some others here still lie. But ok it's the unfair little world.

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2010, 01:11:37 PM »
I'd probably be better off not posting in this topic but I felt that such a lonely, pathetic and utterly mindfucked person deserved some more victims of his lame trolling. Ban him. Please?

If I get banned, then you really ban all modders. I mean I admit my work. And some others here still lie. But ok it's the unfair little world.

Indeed it is and you're contributing.

Offline Raekah

• http://www.gtadrifting.net/
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2010, 01:11:52 PM »
I thought pre-finisher would of been the finisher, it is a shame though that they were modded, as you
admitted above. I thought that double aliasing was bad, but you've gone and made yourself a whole
crew centered on yourself.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 01:13:45 PM by Delfy »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2010, 01:13:35 PM »
I think this shows that even if you were banned, you'd make a new name again anyway, so I think the banning is worthless. In fact, it doesn't really accomplish anything at all. If he's lied to us, we all know that, we can treat him as we please on the forum and have our opinions about him whether he continues to be like this or not. I don't expect him to change, but he may well change and if he doesn't then it'll be his loss when he gets the same comments again and again. The ban doesn't really do anything.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2010, 01:23:03 PM »
The staff is debating about it

Offline Darkyy

• Veteran Member
  • Unionized since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2010, 01:26:05 PM »
Schizophrenia at it's best ! That's an amazing case, don't ban him just for the record !

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2010, 01:37:10 PM »

they need to start somewhere

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2010, 01:41:23 PM »
this is sa stunting.. smfh..  :neen:

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2010, 01:56:23 PM »
godson you are pissing me off lately with your stupid fucking shit about SA. If you think about it that way why do you even bother checking this section? All I have seen from you in the SA section is stupid shit about "this is sa, what did you expect"

I don't get pissed off that easily, but you are really starting to get on my nerves (and probably others) too now. Just keep your fucking shit for yourself if you have nothing useless to say. This is not SA stunting, this is Scavenger acting like a dick and its clear he modded. Now take your shit back to the VC section (where there are enough modders too btw).

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2010, 02:00:59 PM »
Yes, I admit that the video is modded and I've landed all the stunts. But it's funny for me to see how seriously some people take GTA stunting. The video is only for the entertainment and fun. Have a nice day :)
Ok this pissed me off. Banhammers... And lots of them. Or just a huge one.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »
oh, this deserves some more.

Beast

This was fun  :sleep:

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »
SS's talking about people "not being able to change". Everyone, get out your cameras (or your restraining suits)!

And godson needs to understand that the more popular a game is, the more of everything you're gonna see. More modders, but also more clean stunters. Get that into your watermelon of a brain or just don't watch the videos like genyus suggested...

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2010, 02:44:16 PM »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2010, 02:54:10 PM »
SS's talking about people "not being able to change". Everyone, get out your cameras (or your restraining suits)!

Actaully, I just said the complete opposite of what you quoted out of thin air. What's your obsession with me MMM? Do you get bullied in real life or something? Is that why you try (and fail) to do the same onto others? Maybe you should stop spamming the topic and try to annoy someone else, it'll be alright :(

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »
to me it looked like Scavenger made up some stunters so he can mod in various ways  :cc_detective:

Haha! :happy:

Calm down and/or grow up, jeez.
When was it about the forum law to mod? Enough of that bullcrap please. (Goes to everyone)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal