Author Topic: New Chapter - Morpheus  (Read 11277 times)

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: New Chapter - Morpheus
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2010, 03:04:10 PM »
Another nerdrage topic on GTAS. Someday I'll write a book about everything that happened here.

A book full of tragedy, justice, pain & fun. About honor and arrogant dumbfucks.

A world where only the best survive, women are rare. A few clans build up and fight each other. There are only a few food spots left. Everybody is fighting for them. And then some evil monsters come and eat their spots. So all go crazy because they are getting hungry. So they combine their powers to kill those monsters. But those monsters can't be killed... they come back... and better than ever!

Yeh yeh my fantasy... IMAPSYCHOPATH!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:13:57 PM by cloudwalker »

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #76 on: November 15, 2010, 03:12:02 PM »
Another nerdrage topic on GTAS. Someday I'll write a book about everything that happened here.

A book full of tragedy, justice, pain & fun. About honor and arrogant dumbfucks.

A world where only the best survive, women are rare. A few clans build up and fight each other. There are only a few food spots elft. Everybody is fighting for them. And then some evil monsters come and eat their spots. So all go crazy because they are getting hungry. So they combine their powers to kill those monsters. But those monsters can't be killed... they come back... and better than ever!

Yeh yeh my fantasy... IMAPSYCHOPATH!
That was actually cool  :lol:
some cool spots there, yeh Streem was close on that prefinisher[?]
too bad it`s modded :<

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2010, 03:14:03 PM »
SS's talking about people "not being able to change". Everyone, get out your cameras (or your restraining suits)!

Actaully, I just said the complete opposite of what you quoted out of thin air. What's your obsession with me MMM? Do you get bullied in real life or something? Is that why you try (and fail) to do the same onto others? Maybe you should stop spamming the topic and try to annoy someone else, it'll be alright :(

Like I said, I have nothing personal on you. You are who you were 3 years ago, be your twisted little self, I got not problem with that. You can use the ignore option on me if I'm annoying you (which I'm glad I do).

I'm directing my posts to you, so your remaining fanboys on GTAS, who for some reason are still looking up to you (because you're such a nice guy on MSN and samp : 3333, which you're not, you're still the little "SS FTW" brager. I should know since I got enough experience with you) stop and think about who they're worshiping.

I'm also taking my time to talk to you, since I'm sure you'll be banned again after you release your new solos. Looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:16:06 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2010, 03:23:53 PM »
godson you are pissing me off lately with your stupid fucking shit about SA. If you think about it that way why do you even bother checking this section? All I have seen from you in the SA section is stupid shit about "this is sa, what did you expect"

I don't get pissed off that easily, but you are really starting to get on my nerves (and probably others) too now. Just keep your fucking shit for yourself if you have nothing useless to say. This is not SA stunting, this is Scavenger acting like a dick and its clear he modded. Now take your shit back to the VC section (where there are enough modders too btw).

So.. im getting flamed for having a honest opinion on something? sa stunting is starting to get more and more ruined.. and its not even funny the amount of modded videos i've seen that are in the un-modded section.. so you shouldn't get you mad.. you and others know that sa stunting is kinda fucked up.. as for vc.. its kinda easy to point out who mods or not.. there aren't as much vc modders as there are sa ones.. and with the option to have fl off most SA stunters take complete advantage of that and mod a stunt and get away with it.. there are some sick videos out there like the latest DV crew video was pretty good.. SA stunting is fun and cool.. its just kinda of upsetting to see soo many sa videos end up being modded..  :ajaja:

edit: im not anti-SA stunting at all.. im just extremely anti-modding stunts and getting away with it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 03:25:38 PM by godson »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2010, 03:29:53 PM »
SS's talking about people "not being able to change". Everyone, get out your cameras (or your restraining suits)!

Actaully, I just said the complete opposite of what you quoted out of thin air. What's your obsession with me MMM? Do you get bullied in real life or something? Is that why you try (and fail) to do the same onto others? Maybe you should stop spamming the topic and try to annoy someone else, it'll be alright :(

Like I said, I have nothing personal on you. You are who you were 3 years ago, be your twisted little self, I got not problem with that. You can use the ignore option on me if I'm annoying you (which I'm glad I do).

I'm directing my posts to you, so your remaining fanboys on GTAS, who for some reason are still looking up to you (because you're such a nice guy on MSN and samp : 3333, which you're not, you're still the little "SS FTW" brager. I should know since I got enough experience with you) stop and think about who they're worshiping.

I'm also taking my time to talk to you, since I'm sure you'll be banned again after you release your new solos. Looking forward to it.

You have nothing personal against me, yet you're insulting my personal self? Let me give you a hint, I fucking despise you ;). I like to see what people post on the forums, so you're not going on my ignore list any time soon. The 'SS FTW' thing is a joke by the way, I'm surprised you haven't caught onto that :rolleyes:. But yeah, let me get this straight, you're trying to stop people liking me by misquoting me and making yourself look like an asshole by trolling the forum? I'm not interested in playing along with your efforts to derail every thread I post in, so good luck with your vendetta against me, just know that you're wasting your time :)

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
It ain't a vendetta. You think I'm raging on my keyboard towards you, wanting you to drop dead? Not at all. 

And I feel no guilt about making you look bad, since that's your own specialty, isn't it? I've noticed that even in your most sincere advices, you manage to leave the impression that you're constantly saying  you're better than the person you're giving advice to.

And don't convince me the SS FTW, is a joke. You take almost everything literally, and I'm pretty sure that self-irony is not one of your skills. I should know because that's MY specialty. lol

Whatever btw, carry on, kinda busy atm landing honest un-modded stunts.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »
I don't think you want me to drop dead, but it's as clear as daylight that you don't want me here, and you've been insulting me in all of your posts. That is called a 'vendetta', whether you would like to think so or not. Making myself look bad is my speciality? I don't intend to give anybody the impression I'm better than them when I'm giving advice, I don't think I do either. You can pretend that's the way everyone sees it, but many of those same people who have benefited from my advice have thanked me for it, so I HIGHLY doubt they share your opinion. And since their opinions are more important to me than that of a troll who openly admits he enjoys annoying me, that's all good on my end :)

I'm not trying to convince you the 'SS FTW' is a joke, it just is and you can believe whatever you want, it doesn't really bother me. I don't tend to take things literally when they aren't meant in such a way at all, when I do I'm quick to admit it. There you go again, saying I don't have the skill of self-irony but you do. Funny, moments ago you were saying that "you manage to leave the impression that you're constantly saying  you're better than the person you're giving advice to", yet look what you are doing now. You're a hypocrite, and although you may well land honest unmodded stunts, you're still an absolute cunt. I'll take being a nice person as well as landing honest unmodded stunts over being somebody like you any day.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:04:20 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2010, 04:24:34 PM »
That was pretty cool, can't tell which stunt I liked the most. Enjoyable editing and song too, good job.
For being in the modded section will say, judging from that.

..and reading through these pages makes me laugh and sigh.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:40:48 PM by MaCi »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2010, 04:39:18 PM »

There you go again, saying I don't have the skill of self-irony but you do. Funny, moments ago you were saying that "you manage to leave the impression that you're constantly saying  you're better than the person you're giving advice to", yet look what you are doing now.

GJ, you took it literally again. If I say that I'm blond and you're not, are you still gonna think I'm putting my self above you? Sorry, your post just doesn't make any sense. I don't see how pointing out someone doesn't have a quality like that is similar to something serious.

You're a hypocrite, and although you may well land honest unmodded stunts, you're still an absolute cunt. I'll take being a nice person as well as landing honest unmodded stunts over being somebody like you any day.

Am I? 7 personal messages from yesterday on my account beg to differ. After I simply asked you to send a replay to me, 7 fucking messages about how I suck, how I should learn to stunt and how you're the master of stunting appeared on my monitor, all unprovoked. You want me to post them?

After I told you to get lost, Genyus comes to me on MSN telling me how you're having an "I shat on MMM" party on SAMP. AND PLEASE DONT TAKE IT LITTERALLY AGAIN, I KNOW THERE WAS NO CAKE AND PARTY HATS.

Good job matured guy, seek help.

p.s Be sure, I've talked to a certain someone you kindly "helped" with your advice yesterday, and he wasn't feeling very well about it, so I'm not talking out of my ass on subjects like these.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »
You mean personal messages in response to you asking for a replay from me, after a topic you posted in, saying a stunt I landed with FL on is impossible, derailing a topic and also insulting me at the same? I respond with as much respect as is given, so I know I told you that you suck and I don't give a fuck, unprovoked my ass. Not everyone's on friendly terms, I'm a nice guy to those who I wish to be nice to, you're not one of them, I have little to no respect for you. As for SAMP, I was telling one person about what happened, because we're good friends and I found it funny, and he asked why I was in a good mood. Genyus will be able to tell you that he made a comment saying "So, nobody cares", and I told him that I wasn't speaking to him. So no, I wasn't having a "let's hate MMM party". Although, funny you talk about how I'm such a bad person when right afterwards, you and Genyus decided to block me and others from doing stunts on the server with bus' and tanks, probably in response to being butthurt.

PS. I'm sure some people do take my advice harshly, but I'm 100% honest and if they're upset by it then I'm sorry but I'm just saying what I think. If it's because I insulted them, then I probably did so with good reason. Nevertheless, I don't know who/what you're talking about. Can you please stop talking to me? I don't want to get blamed for spam for responding to a cunt like you.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 05:00:28 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2010, 05:16:49 PM »

now time to go back to minding my own business.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2010, 06:33:26 PM »
Wasn't gonna respond but you edited your post. And since the topic went to hell immediately after the vid was posted, don't pretend you care about the spam. Doubt anyone does...

I was on samp for 10 minutes flying around shooting everything that came on sight with a rc-baron, so you're mistaking me with someone else. I bet those people had fun tho.

I don't care about your respect, why do you insist on telling me your feelings or proving your points over and over again? (scratch the question mark, I don't want to hear what you think about that. you can "fucking despise" me all you want, that's your problem.)  It's not like I wanted a discussion with you, it's your own fault you feel the need to defend your self cause you feel provoked by me. In the end it's you responding to me, cause you don't like what I have to say about you (off-topic or not) not the other way around, so don't cry about it. I know now that you're gonna feel the urge again to say what an absolute cunt I am for the fourth time, but don't, I heard you the first time and it doesn't bother me so I think I just summed up every post directed to you in the past few days. Now stop, cause you're going in circles, and so am I and this stopped entertaining me a while ago therefore I hope this is the last post in here about this and that.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 06:35:26 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2010, 06:45:43 PM »
You started shooting after the blocking MMM, and I insist on defending myself because like you said, you're trying to paint a picture of me. One which is not correct. And you didn't want a discussion with me? Why provoke me when you know from past experience I would argue any point you pose until you shut up? Anyway, I am also done, unless you post again too :P

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2010, 06:48:19 PM »
MMM & SS: Get a room, get married, then have a baby so all this arguing can finally make sense.

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2010, 07:00:04 PM »
Not unless its a threesome with you D:

yet again btw, you're prolly mistaking me with Cdarmy...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal