Author Topic: [VC] TMS  (Read 50397 times)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
Re: [VC] TMS
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2010, 05:19:50 AM »
Wowo fucking awesome video guys, brainkiller and kert owned vid. I enjoyed editing and song too :wub:

Offline WaRoW

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2010, 07:00:19 AM »
In stunting and in editing, Kert is a god.
I always wanted to be Kert...

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 07, 2010, 08:44:50 AM »
Great duo Kert & BK! :cheersad:

Understandable that the stunts amount couldn't come any close to an equal number per stunter. I really missed those guys in here which are done with GTAS yet. Would've been really nice to see at least a last little stunt of everybody, no matter how good/bad. However, it was still a very awesome video on all aspects.

The editing was quite simple but nice overall. Most of the stuff fitted and gave a good feeling along with the music. The color particles and that sky had some fresh colors. That song is not really my usual taste but the calm stuff with the guitar and drums was good. Outro song was also quite okay. I knew already some of the stunts from back then when I still was a part of the crew, but some which I hadn't seen before impressed me a lot. I'd like to point out Nuc's Cabbie precision, TD's P2B 2 spin 2 precision, Kert's BB bump 2 wallride 2 grind (SAiVC), Kert's Infernus wallride 2 Baracks bump across the river, BK's CSM 2 stadium grind, Kert's Freeway grind 2 powerslide-thingy 2 grind (SAiVC) and of course the finisher. Overall Kert & BK obviously owned the video, but thats mainly an activity and stunts amount reason. Most of the other stunts impressed me aswell, once again sweet stunts you got in here.

TMS was and perhaps will always be the most legendary GTAS crew. You've always managed to come up with decent stuff in SA & VC. The lineup include(es/d) so many sick stunters. Shame that the crew seems to fall apart, but your videos will stay as good memories and always impressed me. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who adored videos such as AOA, Overflow & Chapter XXIII (just to mention my own favourites) back then.

Overall I think this was a good way to end up the crew this way. You've tried to stick to your roots I assume instead of becoming another crew like XSA did just to stay active. I'm feeling almost a little honoured for being in the former members list haha, though I'm still sorry that I went off after like a half year, but no need to talk about such stuff here and now. It was a pleasure to do one crew video with you people.

I assume you ain't using that "secret" YouTube channel anymore now. Doubt, you'll do that, but it'd be really awesome if you'd make it + some uploaded clips public. I could understand it if you don't want to release some clips, cuz you perhaps will keep on trying them someday (keep them setted as private?). Shame if that stuff just loafs around on an old account. Some of the unreleased stuff was really epic, shame you lost it to other stunters or the replays just got lost (such as KM's monster dynamic 2 LS tower for example).

Uh what else to say? Just can praise you all once again for all the good work over these years around here and its really sad to see you go. But that had to happen some day anyway, just a big thanks for all the effort you putted into GTAS related stuff. I'm not just talking about all those videos, also about such other stuff as Fugi's stunting tutorials, Admin powers around the board, stunting league judgements, etc.

JUST THANKS AND GOODBYE TWISTED METAL STUNTERS
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:48:21 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2010, 08:51:25 AM »
I basically just agree with Rusch. I could write a post just as big as his one but it would just say the same things he said. And yes I'd love to have access to that account ( :ninja:) Like 2 years of spots from me are laying there.

Offline EviRax

• I liek teh caek
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 07, 2010, 11:04:52 AM »
Wow, i really enjoyed this :) Verry creative/epic video. Well done TMS! :)

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2010, 11:12:00 AM »
I basically just agree with Rusch. I could write a post just as big as his one but it would just say the same things he said. And yes I'd love to have access to that account ( :ninja:) Like 2 years of spots from me are laying there.
I'd make it public but theres 290 videos/clips and the only way to do it is to edit every single video so it's set to public, there's no fast way of doing it.

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2010, 11:22:08 AM »
I'd make it public but theres 290 videos/clips and the only way to do it is to edit every single video so it's set to public, there's no fast way of doing it.

Just saw you're a mod. But now the fact you're okay with putting those ideas public confuse me. Are you quitting stunting and staying on the forums?

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2010, 11:35:28 AM »
Been watching this a lot over the past few days and I was supposed to write a wider review but all the points have already been mentioned, so I'd just like thank all of you guys for all the videos you've done and encouraged hundreds of stunters to keep this thing alive.

Personally I'd like to thank BK for motivating me when I got into stunting and probably being the reason why I've been here for the last couple of years, you surely are an amazing stunter whose work always gets me into the mood for stunting. Expected a few killers from you as for the last video but they just kept on coming... Good job dude.

Thank you all. :wub:

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2010, 11:36:12 AM »
Now we can look forward to Godless Limit being released and me getting flamed for not having an original idea with the name  :rolleyes:

oh snap, I thought it was Gooless limit

nice font brah

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »

I don't actually want them to be public :P Some could be made public of course, but I put a lot of old spots on there which i can't really remember anymore. I'd just take my own stuff ofc  :a-cheer:
Kert and I tried to find a way to make only my own vids public to myself so I can download them, but there was really no comfortable way to do it :/

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2010, 11:57:05 AM »

Just saw you're a mod. But now the fact you're okay with putting those ideas public confuse me. Are you quitting stunting and staying on the forums?

he's no mod, just a board mod

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2010, 12:38:51 PM »
yea lol, it was his custom title confusing me

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2010, 01:54:54 PM »
that's what I call an unbelievable video ! Goodjob to all of you guys, I really spent a good time watching it. Gonna download it because it deserves it.

Also, I'm not gonna make a speech but I have to say you goodbye. This crew always inspired me when I started stunting, i still remember my words like "one day I'll be a TMS member" or "I would be as good as them". Each video I watched from you gave me the feeling to continue and improve in stunting. You have all been a model to me and I probably wouldn't be what I am now. Thanks TMS, you have marked stunting story and always been respected within the stunting community, you can go proudly and honorably. Thanks again for eveything  :wub:

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »
Thanks Kert for the clarification and I understand. Best wishes to all of TMS on their future endevours.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2010, 07:55:01 PM »
Kert fucked this video UP.  :mellow:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal