Author Topic: [VC] TMS  (Read 50417 times)

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: [VC] TMS
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2010, 10:29:30 AM »
kert fucking rapes, also brainkiller is one of the biggest modder in this world.
sadly I have to agree here : <
Me too, that stuff was waay floaty  :unsure:

Kert oooooowned, his ideas never fail to amaze me

Offline CRYOSPHERE

• alias Guardian
  • Veteran Member
  • ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 06, 2010, 10:37:36 AM »
It's good that the crew finished with a bang. A lot of crews didn't have the opportunity to do that, most of them just went inactive and died like an old human being from organ failure.
You did it more like Kurt Cobain.
The perfect finisher for a successful career.
Good Job guys

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 06, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »
kert fucking rapes, also brainkiller is one of the biggest modder in this world.
sadly I have to agree here : <
Me too, that stuff was waay floaty  :unsure:
bk has been owning in stunting for a long time... just saying.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 06, 2010, 10:42:57 AM »
Oh my fuck downloading.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 06, 2010, 10:50:03 AM »
for all you BK doubters, suck my huge cock. like really, its the very last TMS video ever and you guys really need to go accusing one of the if not the best VC stunter who btw is 100x better then all of you put together. suck my cock.

a truelly amazing video. explosions car gap was incredible, and all of BK's and kert's stunt were excellent. editing did infact have a really great feeling to it. overall, a great production here, i know you guys worked long and hard on it, and well, it turned out great. farwell TMS.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 06, 2010, 10:51:33 AM »
for all you BK doubters, suck my huge cock. like really, its the very last TMS video ever and you guys really need to go accusing one of the if not the best VC stunter who btw is 100x better then all of you put together. suck my cock.

It's actually kinda depressing to see just how many people here are completely clueless about game mechanics :|

Offline Mewka

• Veteran Member
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 06, 2010, 10:53:03 AM »
If modders are in TMS then they are EVERYWHERE .

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2010, 10:57:13 AM »
If modders are in TMS then they are EVERYWHERE .

Thx, sigged.

Offline Dani0

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 06, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »
Couldn't say it any better :P

Insane video, it's really good to see stunters like m3rrix again in action. I was sure BK will land something sick, but stunts he made there just blew me away. Also props for Kert for landing probably the best rhino stunt ever and grind2packer2grind was just mad, really great idea. Editing and music were also great, gave this video an incredible feeling.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 06, 2010, 11:14:08 AM »
Intro -  Simple Intro but it does the job, awesome feeling
Main part

BobSaget - Great find i wonder why no one landed it before allready, really good looking stunt
Brainkiller -   :| so fucking huge
Deathcobra - pretty cool one..
Fugitive -  Well, I personally dont really like that stunt, but that sping made it looking better
Brainkiller - Looks cool but isnt that old with an packer?
Kert - Rofl i thought that will be some cool ledge grind, but then the boat bump totally awesome!
Nucleardeath - That spin looked really annoying but GREAT!
Explosion - Yeah one of my fav. stunters ever, and also this is now one of my fav car stunts in VC it just looked so great!
Kert - Really stylish stunt there dude! and fucking great excusion!
Brainkiller - I dunno if it was hard or not but the spin was sexy
Kert - Great idea i like that such stunts drop2"ramp"2grind, great stunt there!
Kert -  Wow the Idea is great, and I guess its fucking hard to grind the rail so smooth after hiting the 2nd wall
Brainkiller - Didnt liked it that much.
Brainkiller - Fuck the first time i watched it i though you bumped the BB but you didnt :3 Great looking stunt!
Nucleardeath - Damn I think that stunt was very anoying, jumping through the tree and then boost the wall, and then you even did a precesion fucking awesome stunt!
Turtle Dick - Damn that spin, that landing  :wub:
Kert - Damn seriously how the fuck you find all these awesome looking spots?  :a-cheer:
Brainkiller - I Remember when daffy showed me a clip of him failing that roof about 2 years ago, i was like damn thats crazy, and now you landed it looks great but,  it also looks abit fast :ninja:
Kert - Great combo always wanted to see something like that with that stucked stoopie :3
Kingjad - Damn that REALLY looked sicked, and the grind looks like a bitch sience you failed almsot 3 times or so  :euro:
Deathcobra - Great stunt, looks cool
Brainkiller - woot? I never thought that is even close to be possible naturally, i always wondered why people are doing it with a csm or packer, great stunt :ninja:
Kert - Really awesome idea, i loved it!
BobSaget - Usally i dont like such polebumps that much, but this looked great
M3rrix - Looked great imo, but it would have been cooler if you would have fall down and grabed back in the air
Kert - Looks cool in that angle
Kert - KERT HAWK  ;D Great stunt i fucking loved it, it looks so fucking great! Natasspin ftw :3
Kert - I actually liked that that you "grinded" and not stopied the bus :3
Juan - Pretty cool
Brainkiller - I was like wtf? why do you even put this stunt in its boring and old, then i saw the spin and WTF You got the grind? the first time i watched it i was like nah hes not grinding it, just landing, but you grinded it like a god, so perfect and that corks  :wub:
Kert - wut? first I was like, yeah a ledge grind cool... but then that packerslide 2 grind made it so awesome!!!
Kert - It's old but i dunno you landed it with style  :lol: Great
Kert - hah i was waiting for a bonk to grind the whole video and now here it is, fucking awesome!
Kert - Damn thats huge, how much distance was that? It looks so fucking great
BK - haha fuck you i was like NO  NO NO dont drop down :( and then you landed it  :lol:
GJ.

Editing - That video gave me some feeling that like 99% of the stunt videos these days don't have, great!

ALSO I dont know if BK modded or not, I dont even care, I dont want to ruin such a video  :wub:

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2010, 11:15:14 AM »

One more of that  :euro:

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 06, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »
It's good that the crew finished with a bang. A lot of crews didn't have the opportunity to do that, most of them just went inactive and died like an old human being from organ failure.
You did it more like Kurt Cobain.
The perfect finisher for a successful career.
Good Job guys

so you're saying that this video was like a shotgun?  :cc_detective:

also BK doesn't mod but his stunts weren't that great anyways so whatevs

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Board Mods
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 06, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
Thanks for the nice comments guys :jajaja:

Offline Ghost

• call me mr bedrock I can make your flinstone
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 06, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »
What a fantastic way to end TMS. I would have liked to see more of you in the video, but nonetheless it was still great.
My favourite stunt was Kert's freeway ledge grind-packerslidething-grind again, how did you start the grind?

As for BK's stunts, they weren't exactly my cup of tea, but they really made me go :O
I am not overly experienced with the VC engine, however other than the fact that they were high stunts I did not see any reason to suspect they were modded. Most modded stunts have abnormal bumps or rises in the air or speedhacked run ups - I saw none of them. Nevertheless it Kert's stunts (which in stunting terms are probably the polar opposite to BK's) that entertained me.

The soundtrack and the editing were superb. Also God Is An Astronaut are an awesome band and that was an awesome credits song.

9/10.

Now we can look forward to Godless Limit being released and me getting flamed for not having an original idea with the name  :rolleyes:

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 06, 2010, 11:46:11 AM »
Intro - Great start to a video. It seems like it's nothing really special. We've seen it before after all. But when you add to it the fact that this is the last TMS video ever to be shown it makes it feel sort of special. Probably the only thing that i disliked was this failed on Kert. But i didn't even care. The music, the color effects were just perfect.

Main part

BobSaget - From the moment i saw Bob on desert it reminded me of Techjam. Even tho the stunt was from kindergarden  :lol: It was nice p2b with some cool rotation on it.
Brainkiller - Thought i'd never see this landed. Huge side p2b and you landed it with 20ft backspace. Awesome.
Deathcobra - It's also nice but i believe it's old. Still nicely executed.
Fugitive - At first i believed that you gonna land top of bb with sanchez  :D But even tho you didn't it still was a cool one. Nice spin too.
Brainkiller - I know it huge and this extra wallride make it looks quite awesome but for some reason it didn't give me this wow factor this time. But i believe it was the only stunt from you that missed it and still take a look at how fucking awesome that stunt is. That says something.
Kert - "Old" i thought. But then you added that extra water gap. Deffenetly a nice stunt that is.
Nucleardeath - It looked awesome with that flip-o-spin you got. Shame you didnt grind it to the end but still an awesome stunt.
Explosion - Great car stunt. And it looks fantastic with that sunshine in background.
Kert - Badass grind. There has been done many grind on that very rail and this one is the best no doubt.
Brainkiller - Who needs police cars when you got trucks huh?  :euro: Great spin on car bump classic.
Kert - To be honest i didn't notice this stunt until i reviewed it  :lol: Maybe its because of camera work. But still great stunt.
Kert -  This was amazing. First and not last amazing stunt from you in this video.
Brainkiller - It was nice. I guess it hard to bump those. Never tried to myself so i guess i can't respect it as much as needed.
Brainkiller - I have no clue what have you bumped but seeing this building landed always makes me smile. There is not so much way of landing it and you got a nice one.
Nucleardeath - You best stunt for sure. Awesome looking precision with great rotation and as i noticed after a while with great skill of avoiding palms  :happy:
Turtle Dick - Wow that was freaking great. Sooo big rotation and a great landing. Pretty awesome stunt.
Kert - One of the best saivc stunt ever. You have some amazing sense of finding great combos. This was mindblowing.
Brainkiller - One of very few stunts that made me go "What?!" out loud for real. It was amazing.
Kert - I didn't have time to close my mouth after BK's stunt when i saw this. It made it go even more open. Mindblowing again.
Kingjad - I didn't expect much from you to be honest  :lol: But it was looking good  :cc_detective:
Deathcobra - Im not sure if it's new but it looks huge. That's the kind of stunt i expected from you. Very fucking awesome.
Brainkiller - Couldn't believe in it. Never thought it would get landed naturally but you proved me or actually whole GTAS wrong.
Kert - For a sec i thought you'd grind it  :P But still it was great.
BobSaget - That's some big air you got from a polebump. Nice looking stunt  :jajaja:
M3rrix - I expected you to stoppi2grind it. That is until i saw the bump. It made it actually great even without grind. Great to see you back. And you did it again on freeway  :cc_detective:
Kert - It was pretty cool. Not as much as other stuff from you but still nice.
Kert - It was funny in a very positive way  :cheernutz:
Kert - Not as creative as other stunts but still nicely done grind.
Juan - Isn't it old?  :ninja: But it looks very nice indeed.
Brainkiller - I knew from the beginning that you gonna grind it. I never doubted it  :lol: I felt actually sad that you sort of lost it to Wozzie. But it still was awesome with some great cork.
Kert - At first i was like "Hmm what is he trying to do". But then this. It was again one of the best saivc stunts ever. Totally mindblowing. And it's first in it's kind. I don't think anybody used packer in that way. Amazing one.
Kert - It is sadly old but still congratulations on landing it. It's fucking huge.
Kert - It reminded me of your other ground bump. Back then it was to precision this time grind. It seems like some sort of progress you had :P It was really great stunt. And i liked that landing at the end too.
Kert - Best tank stunt ever. End of the story. Im pretty sure it's the hugest gap stunt in all the stunting history. I was sure it's finisher it's this badass.
Brainkiller - They said it's impossible. They were wrong. I think it's the best choice for finisher. A breakthrough at the end of the path. Amazing stunt once again.

Editing - I must say i was skeptic about you as editor. But im glad i downloaded it. It was one of the best if not the best editing i have seen in VC and gta itself. That color work in Tackleberry style was amazing. It gave the video this very feeling you're looking for in a final video. Great choice of soundtrack too. And what a perfect camera works. It was astonishing, it was stunning. It was perfect.

Final words - I really didn't think you can keep WH level on this one. I was sure that with all that oldschool you got in crew you can't perform any good. I was wrong. I was really wrong. For me it's the ultimate stunting video. The best stunting video ever to be released. TMS used to be my favourite crew until it got inactive. It becomes my favourite now. Sad it's the end but i think it's better that way. You made GTA stunting what it is now. And when everybody thought you can't pass the level some of the other crews have set you have shown you can. Great tribute to stunting. Perfect video.

Also i was soooooo hoping that Kingjad would land that ring precision everyone talked about a while ago. And after you saw all this amazing stuff from Kert and BK you get this crazy Scotchman strike again.  :lol: Cheers mate  ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal