Author Topic: [VC] TMS  (Read 50415 times)

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [VC] TMS
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2010, 05:21:47 AM »
kert fucking rapes, also brainkiller is one of the biggest modder in this world.

sadly I have to agree here : <

I'll give this video 9/10 just because of brainkiller's modded stuff

kert's double freeway grind owned

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »
Quite and impressive video that you guys have provided for the community. I believe kert truly showed some awesome style in his technical stunts. Brainkiller with his high aerial stunts made it a true balance in the video. Sad to see only a few from the rest of the crew but it's understandable from what I read on the first post, but their stunts were cool.

Kert: Congrats on a very cool editing job. I think it did indeed have a "feel" that carried over through the entire video, and congrats on some KILLER STUNTS MAN!!  ;D

BK: Don't listen to the mod accusations, these retards dont know what a true p2b is. Congrats on some high flying shit dude!

KICK ASS VIDEO GUYS!
So i didnt do enough p2bs through the years? I think i did enough to know how it work.

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2010, 05:41:50 AM »
Fuck I'm late :(

Offline Kingjad

• Board Mods
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2010, 05:46:32 AM »
BK ain't a modder, he's just a skinny white kid with far too much free time :P

TMS don't like modders. When we believed Sweet to mod, despite being one of the founders, it ultimately led to him leaving the crew. This is our last VC stunt vid and we ALL worked very hard - but especially BK and Kert, who waited a long, long time to see their stunts in this video. I find it disrespectul to label at least BK's hours of effort as just cheating to try and impress you fools who doubt him.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2010, 05:47:45 AM »
Best VC video of the year!  :ninja:

That was fucking nuts, fucking well executed stunts, great stunts, creative ideas... Just perfect! Loved editing and song too, nice CC as well. I enjoyed every second of it. That was outstanding! Don't quit guys, keep on stunting!!!!  :wub:

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2010, 05:47:57 AM »
Wow....this just made me speechless.
I always loved your stuff guys, from the first time I heard about stunting and about your videos, they were just inspiring me.
Kert's creativity doesn't have any limits as I can see from this video, alongside with BK's massive air stuff, that was just mind-blowing, and all of the other's guys ideas, especially BoBsaget's first stunt, damn I said to myself: "Why didn't I think of that!".
This was great, I was a bit sad for not seeing ANYTHING from Tackleberry, he is one of my greatest inspirations in stunting.
This video is pure epicness, and I thank you for that!

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2010, 05:51:41 AM »
Kert you are my idol, you fucking rocked this vid, epic job. I don't want to talk about BK, I have my own opinion about him, people wouldn't even care if I shared it.
Best soundtrack, best editing, best crew video so far this year.

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2010, 06:01:26 AM »
He was talking to people who accused BK, Fighter.

Offline Discovery_

• USS Crew
  • world so fucking crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2010, 06:02:41 AM »
Waited for years.BK owned hard
i wish that BK is clean.
btw fucking awesome video there!OMFG  10/10 :a-cheer:

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2010, 06:02:58 AM »
Wow  :o That was truely a fantastic video guys. The music and the editing truely gave this vid a great feel. Everyones stunts were very impressive, yes even yours Kingjad  :P glad you fought to finish that one  ;). Kert  :hmm: man many of yours left me dumbfounded as to how you thought those up  :unsure:. Some truely outstanding stuff. BK, you high flyin' whore  :P great big air stuff.

Like I said ALL of TMS had very impressive stunts for this and the video would not have been as great as it is without the contributions and hard work by the rest of the crew. Props guys on another great crew vid.

Yes, a self-titled video. We thought that because we never made one, we could make it the last one.

There has been alot of talk in here about it being said this was the last TMS vid. I know Kert mentioned that it COULD be the last one. Is it?

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2010, 06:03:47 AM »
Oh and I forgot that Kert's tank watergap is the best fucking tank stunt I've ever seen, also his freeway doublegrind was fucking sick

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2010, 06:15:14 AM »
BK you are god :O

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2010, 06:22:55 AM »
whoever said BK is modding is bad at vc. a 10/10 explains everything i think about the video , even the outro contained kickass stunts

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2010, 06:28:04 AM »
this...... is something... that freeway grind2packer 2 grind by Kert is the best stunt of the year imo, i just can't find words to describe that stunt... this.. is the best STUNTING video i've seen.. don't care about the editing.. this is allllllllllllll about the stunts and that's how it meant to be

Kert was the shining star of this video, no doubt he is one of the best VC stunters ever..
BK was also reeeeeealllly great.. i just don't believe that you are able to land this crazy stuff..
Kingjad also had a great stunt in it, it looked pretty stylish imo.. good job
Fugi was also awesome..
Explosion was also ossim
so was
Nuc  :ajaja:

why don't i just say :" every one was fucking awesome but kert and BK stood out.. GOOD FUCKING JOB"

i still hope... that someday you will say maybe this wasn't your last video  :lol:

10/10 for the stunts
10/10 as for the editing
10/10 for the music

TMS is the definition of stunting.. nobody will top this video  :ajaja: Great job once again

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2010, 06:38:56 AM »
BK and Kurt have officially won, that is all.

A couple of the stunts seemed left overish and I just thought Kert was busy or something, wanted to be a part.. then his other stuff kicked in and I.. I just..

How to explain?

Also BK just throwing off old spots people had officially given up on a long time ago.. that P2B off the BB's in LC, I thought that was impossible back when I started trying it, I simply do not understand how.. this..

The rest were good too but K/BK.. just..iCame

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal