Author Topic: Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!  (Read 6162 times)

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2007, 01:45:29 AM »
Word up.

Tbag you still haven't told me why I should visit your site, so you aren't advertising as you claim to be.  No one got hostile until you did...  You call this place hell, I wonder what a forum ran by a hot headed moron like you is like.

Btw your name is tbag.  What more needs to be said?

Offline shadow

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2007, 04:24:46 AM »
Quote from: ZeroX
Its easy to just come along and say stop arguing, you made no attempt to actually stop it though.

hes only said it in every post so far
Thats just a blatant lie.
Im sorry if I dont like browsing the forums for something to fight about

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2007, 05:02:07 AM »
Quote from: blah
Tbag you still haven't told me why I should visit your site, so you aren't advertising as you claim to be.  No one got hostile until you did...  You call this place hell, I wonder what a forum ran by a hot headed moron like you is like.
What are you talking about?

Quote from: blah
Btw your name is tbag.  What more needs to be said?
blah?

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2007, 08:19:44 AM »
Actually the forum is much more relaxed because we don't have annoying members who hate us. Why should you visit our site, you don't have to, its your choice, we are just giving you the option...

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2007, 02:11:45 PM »
To be honest i wouldn't want ZeroX or Blah to visit are site and i feel sorry for the admins and mods who have to be in their presents and if you don't care ZeroX, why do you post here ?

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »
Because he is an attention seeking whore and wants people to acknowledge him.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 05:28:57 AM by Joe »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2007, 07:59:15 PM »
I "what" people to acknowledge me eh? True, yes, if I post something I like it to be acknowledged, I also post a lot of things to get reactions out of people, so yea, I guess that borders on attention seeking.

Got any more hurtful insults?

If you truly thought I was an attention seeking whore then you simply wouldn't give me the attention, and if you would (and hey, you probably would)  then you are an absolute twit for fueling the fire.

Energize.. There is only one thing I can think of that might be wrong with you, I think you might have a mild form of dyslexia, because I already clearly said in my previous post towards you that I do care what is happening here, but I guess you can't read clear writing, maybe you should get yourself checked out? Really.. You should.

Doesn't look like Tbag can even stay switched on to what 1 person is saying, let alone several hundred people, from what I've seen so far I think it would be a really funny joke to see him running a community. Like blah said to him in his post, Tbag was the one to initiate hostility, refer to post #25.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 08:14:52 PM by ZeroX187 »

Offline rekees

• View Profile
    • http://www.airisus.com
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2007, 09:09:34 PM »
Got any more hurtful insults? laugh.gif

u suck...

memememeemem

======================================================

[UTS]Blaze     
Hey, Apr 17 2006, 12:20
Delete Post  Quote Post

UTS & MVS Stunter

Group: Members

You wanna make your stunt team big & successful?

Go here & join and if your teams good enough we'll give you your own forum if all your team joins the forums but you can recruit people from our forums too...

GTAstunters.com

--------------------

Latest Untold Skill Joint video - Rancid / Latest Solo - All In A Days Work

GTAStunters.com , #1 for Stunting Guides , A ever growing community!

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2007, 04:09:09 AM »
ZeroX your really pathetic, no one wants you here, why don't you fuck off now rather than later ? Sounds good ?

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2007, 04:59:12 AM »
Quote from: ZeroX187
I "what" people to acknowledge me eh? True, yes, if I post something I like it to be acknowledged, I also post a lot of things to get reactions out of people, so yea, I guess that borders on attention seeking.

Got any more hurtful insults?

If you truly thought I was an attention seeking whore then you simply wouldn't give me the attention, and if you would (and hey, you probably would)  then you are an absolute twit for fueling the fire.

Energize.. There is only one thing I can think of that might be wrong with you, I think you might have a mild form of dyslexia, because I already clearly said in my previous post towards you that I do care what is happening here, but I guess you can't read clear writing, maybe you should get yourself checked out? Really.. You should.

Doesn't look like Tbag can even stay switched on to what 1 person is saying, let alone several hundred people, from what I've seen so far I think it would be a really funny joke to see him running a community. Like blah said to him in his post, Tbag was the one to initiate hostility, refer to post #25.
What? oh and sorry about the account getting h4x3d. Better luck next time eh ?  

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2007, 12:07:05 PM »
My account never got hacked it got deleted by somebody who hacked andyroo's account, so did Aries' account, Kingjad's, Xtramus' and more, so I guess better luck next time to everyone who lost their account. Though its only a forum account, nothing to be upset about.

Energise why don't you make a poll in the community council then, if absolutely nobody wants me here then prove it and I'll gladly leave, until then, don't make false statements that you can't back up at all.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 12:09:40 PM by ZeroX187 »

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2007, 12:18:16 PM »
Quote from: ZeroX187
My account never got hacked it got deleted by somebody who hacked andyroo's account, so did Aries' account, Kingjad's, Xtramus' and more, so I guess better luck next time to everyone who lost their account. Though its only a forum account, nothing to be upset about.

Energise why don't you make a poll in the community council then, if absolutely nobody wants me here then prove it and I'll gladly leave, until then, don't make false statements that you can't back up at all.
I love you man, quality.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
Its good that you have come to your senses.

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2007, 02:56:49 PM »
You guys have failed.

"What?  I have nothing to say in response, so I'll just pretend what they said doesn't make sense."

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2007, 03:05:58 PM »
blah failed at what? You = fail.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal