Author Topic: Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!  (Read 6071 times)

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 01:54:36 AM »
Quote from: Energise
I'm sorry but there's loads of sites that promote the same thing and your arguing about this ? Your fucking idiots.

Alot of stunters from the old GTAstunters forum came here and have stayed here when we went down E.g- Rocka, Blaze , storm lexer and even ME.

I don't even think the admins or mods care about GTAstunters, they just care about how their site is doing and maybe give some support to us, i know it's not most of you but some people here are fucking DICKS.
Why don't you go back there and make a video for this guy then?! Why aren't you doing it for him, why the hell should people from this community have to support his website. TBQH Tbag is asking for something completely unreasonable and I find it rude, so far all he's done is confirm with me that I judged him correctly.

Whats the point in having 2 small communities that have the exact same members, Tbag, all of those websites you mentioned have DIFFERENT people supporting them, I honestly doubt anybody in their right mind would support every GTA site out there, if there is such a person he is an idiot. Why would somebody visit this site, and then go visit your site to see the same thing, except not as good.

Another thing Tbag, you completely ignored blah's question, he didn't say he doesn't care, he asked you what is different about your site and why he should care about it. You expect people to take the time to make a video for your site yet you won't even take the time to read somebody's post correctly, or answer their questions about your site. If your going to be a rude cunt every time somebody criticizes you or asks you a question you aren't going to get anywhere, your site will die very quickly.

If you want a video exclusive to GTAstunters, get the GTAstunters community to make a community video just like we've had to do on this site, how do you think the gtastunting community videos were made? By going on other forums and asking people to do it for us? Don't count on it. Put your own effort into it.

I never had a problem with you making your own site, go for it, but I honestly think you are wasting your time. What I had a problem with is that you came here and asked that somebody will make an exclusive video for your website so you can claim it was a GTAstunters production when in fact it would be produced by a member of this community...

If your going to say "if you don't care then just go to another thread", don't, because I do care, not about your site but about what you have asked for.

Did anyone even submit a video?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 02:03:17 AM by ZeroX »

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 02:01:17 AM »
ZeroX pretty much summed it up.

Uhhh
What's the point of having this forum, GTAGaming, GTAPlanet, GTA4.tv when there's GTAForums?
Dumb question.
Dumb fucking statement.

This forum focuses on stunting, while other forums/websites focus on other aspects of GTA.  They are not the same.  GtaGaming is not the same as Gtastunting, sorry.  You are making a site that focuses on stunting, just as this one does, so I'm asking why I should visit there if I already visit here.  It was a simple, honest, question, but I guess you're a moron.

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 03:36:27 AM »
Quote from: ZeroX
Quote from: Energise
I'm sorry but there's loads of sites that promote the same thing and your arguing about this ? Your fucking idiots.

Alot of stunters from the old GTAstunters forum came here and have stayed here when we went down E.g- Rocka, Blaze , storm lexer and even ME.

I don't even think the admins or mods care about GTAstunters, they just care about how their site is doing and maybe give some support to us, i know it's not most of you but some people here are fucking DICKS.
Why don't you go back there and make a video for this guy then?! Why aren't you doing it for him, why the hell should people from this community have to support his website. TBQH Tbag is asking for something completely unreasonable and I find it rude, so far all he's done is confirm with me that I judged him correctly.

Whats the point in having 2 small communities that have the exact same members, Tbag, all of those websites you mentioned have DIFFERENT people supporting them, I honestly doubt anybody in their right mind would support every GTA site out there, if there is such a person he is an idiot. Why would somebody visit this site, and then go visit your site to see the same thing, except not as good.

Another thing Tbag, you completely ignored blah's question, he didn't say he doesn't care, he asked you what is different about your site and why he should care about it. You expect people to take the time to make a video for your site yet you won't even take the time to read somebody's post correctly, or answer their questions about your site. If your going to be a rude cunt every time somebody criticizes you or asks you a question you aren't going to get anywhere, your site will die very quickly.

If you want a video exclusive to GTAstunters, get the GTAstunters community to make a community video just like we've had to do on this site, how do you think the gtastunting community videos were made? By going on other forums and asking people to do it for us? Don't count on it. Put your own effort into it.

I never had a problem with you making your own site, go for it, but I honestly think you are wasting your time. What I had a problem with is that you came here and asked that somebody will make an exclusive video for your website so you can claim it was a GTAstunters production when in fact it would be produced by a member of this community...

If your going to say "if you don't care then just go to another thread", don't, because I do care, not about your site but about what you have asked for.

Did anyone even submit a video?
lol, ZeroX mate, you can't even read the lines, let alone read between them. Have YOU even read my previous posts? This topic is for MY stunters which moved here when MY site went down. In other words, for those who can't read: THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR COMMUNITY, BUT FOR MINE WHO MOVED HERE WHEN MY SITE WENT DOWN

The idea of the webring is to advertise which for you to understand means: 1.   to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.

Noone cares what you're opinion on my advertising is... (except maybe Blah)

As for the rest, it's not worth my time arguing with people like you. Get over it.

Quote from: blah
ZeroX pretty much summed it up.

Uhhh
What's the point of having this forum, GTAGaming, GTAPlanet, GTA4.tv when there's GTAForums?
Dumb question.
Dumb fucking statement.

This forum focuses on stunting, while other forums/websites focus on other aspects of GTA.  They are not the same.  GtaGaming is not the same as Gtastunting, sorry.  You are making a site that focuses on stunting, just as this one does, so I'm asking why I should visit there if I already visit here.  It was a simple, honest, question, but I guess you're a moron.
Yea ok, well also, take into account ZeroX was actually a member at my site   .

I'm sure there are plenty of underground forums out their that focus on stunting mate even if it be a crew forum.

Some of people I have met on this forum are completely ignorant and stuck up. You own the place with a capitalist mentality. Spread the fucking word about stunting, don't try and make it your own thing, people have been stunting since GTAIII day1.

As for my old community, sorry I shut the site down, I can see it must have been like hell on earth here, hah   .
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 03:40:41 AM by Samurai_tbag »

Offline rekees

• View Profile
    • http://www.airisus.com
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 03:47:19 AM »
i was there  i think blaze was the one who invited me there....

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 03:50:42 AM »
 What the fuck are you on? I've never been a member at your site. Its clear you are making things up as you go along. I was here before your site even existed fool so I couldn't have come from your site. IF there was a member at your site named ZeroX he is a poser and not the real ZeroX, you should have noticed that he was lacking godliness and realised it wasn't me.

lol, ZeroX mate, you can't even read the lines, let alone read between them. Have YOU even read my previous posts? This topic is for MY stunters which moved here when MY site went down. In other words, for those who can't read: THIS IS NOT FOR YOUR COMMUNITY, BUT FOR MINE WHO MOVED HERE WHEN MY SITE WENT DOWN
So why the fuck did you post it at THIS COMMUNITY, twit. Stop changing your fucking story. I like how you refer to them as "your" stunters.
Noone cares what you're opinion on my advertising is...
Funny you should mention that, because I didn't say a thing about advertising.  Talk about living in your own little world.
As for the rest, it's not worth my time arguing with people like you. Get over it.
Well done, thats probably the best thing to say when you can't make any comebacks. I'd probably use a similar line.

"Hey, I'm posting a topic here in your community, but its not for your community, its for my community which doesn't exist anymore, I am not stupid at all"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 04:12:51 AM by ZeroX »

Offline shadow

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 04:21:21 AM »
how about we all be friends and stop arguing over stunting forums like little children  and Tbag why am i not a moderator anymore and my accounts deleted? (i made a new one but used the wrong email) most of the members from the old gtastunters came here so hes trying to get their attention and hes only said it in every post so far
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 04:24:42 AM by shadow »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 04:31:14 AM »
Its easy to just come along and say stop arguing, you made no attempt to actually stop it though.

hes only said it in every post so far
Thats just a blatant lie.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 09:20:18 AM by ZeroX »

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2007, 08:34:15 AM »
Quote from: shadow
Tbag why am i not a moderator anymore and my accounts deleted? (i made a new one but used the wrong email)

Really? What on earth, I'll remake your account for you then. That's odd.

Quote from: shadow
most of the members from the old gtastunters came here so hes trying to get their attention and hes only said it in every post so far
Heh cheers man, atleast someone can read

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 08:58:40 AM »
LOL, well atleast people on GTAstunters don't mod like some of the people on this site *coughs* ZeroX*coughs*....

And to be honest zeroX you should be praticing stunting with out modding and not arguing with us, we don't want to argue just try and get more members on are site.....

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 09:18:54 AM »
just try and get more members on are site.....
Oh really, thought that wasn't what this was for eh?

BTW I didn't mod, you were just one of the people who didn't realise I was joking.

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
That sounds like shit to me.

Your one of the only people on this forum that is a proper dick, how about you try and change and help people rather than sitting on your chair saying your better than me.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
Check your PM, I'm not arguing with you here any longer.

But one thing I will say publicly is that I will not change for anybody or anything. Thats just weak, if you are afraid to be yourself you deserve to die IMO, TBQH.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:00:45 AM by ZeroX »

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2007, 11:06:54 AM »
woooh a fight in here

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2007, 11:08:21 AM »
1) we have had some vids submitted
2) its called an advertising technique. Anyone heard of that? Yes? Good.
3) You suck, if you disagree so much, why bother posting here, you are just being an ass and annoying others in the proccess.

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2007, 11:41:46 AM »
If I disagree why wouldn't I post here? Thats almost the stupidest thing anybody has said on GTAS. I'm not going to keep my opinions to myself just to suit you or anybody else, as you might have noticed.

If you don't like it when people disagree with you, don't visit any forum on the internet, do not talk to anybody IRL, just go kill yourself and you will never have to deal with people disagreeing with you again, if you do not kill yourself, you will have to deal with people disagreeing with you for all eternity, tough choice isn't it?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:45:05 AM by ZeroX »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal