Author Topic: Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!  (Read 6077 times)

Offline jessrocked

• Veteran Member
  • Victory Loves Preparation
    • View Profile
    • http://www.friendster.com/jessrocked
Celebrating the launch of GTAStunters!
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 04:35:20 PM »
yeah, im doubtful, maybe next time...

Offline plumpegg

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2007, 08:09:17 AM »
I dont understand...

lets make gtas comunity video ; )

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2007, 07:11:19 AM »
Quote from: Crazy
so, a vid and your site has to be in the credits ? like Thanks: *your site* *something else* ?
Kind of yea, Or like this:
Title: *whatever*
Sub-title: * GTAStunters re-launches*
Video: stunts
Credits: *Visit GTAStunters*
Credits 2: *Shoutout, GTAStunting.com, etc..*

Get it?

Quote from: Brainkiller
But this isn't the GTAStunters community
A lot of the active members here were the GTAStunters community. I don't think you understand, GTAStunters was around a year and a half ago. We were affiliates with this place, many stunters from our site came here and visa versa. Think of it like this, oursite was setup to help people start stunting, this site is to bring the community together and setup challanges, etc...

The idea is, GTAStunters is returning, so, we are giving some stunters an opertunity to create a video and get featured on the site.

Offline Rocka

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2007, 11:21:58 AM »
Quote from: Samurai_tbag
Quote from: Crazy
so, a vid and your site has to be in the credits ? like Thanks: *your site* *something else* ?
Kind of yea, Or like this:
Title: *whatever*
Sub-title: * GTAStunters re-launches*
Video: stunts
Credits: *Visit GTAStunters*
Credits 2: *Shoutout, GTAStunting.com, etc..*

Get it?

Quote from: Brainkiller
But this isn't the GTAStunters community
A lot of the active members here were the GTAStunters community. I don't think you understand, GTAStunters was around a year and a half ago. We were affiliates with this place, many stunters from our site came here and visa versa. Think of it like this, oursite was setup to help people start stunting, this site is to bring the community together and setup challanges, etc...

The idea is, GTAStunters is returning, so, we are giving some stunters an opertunity to create a video and get featured on the site.
Yeah, I was one of them. GTAStunters was where it all started for me...  Storm as well, Blaze, I remember Slim being there as well. I'll see if I can do anything to help dude.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 11:22:34 AM by Rocka »

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2007, 02:52:53 PM »
What the ....

Offline Cody

• Veteran Member
  • (stormlexer)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2007, 09:52:17 PM »
I think the final word you're looking for is "Fuck".

Offline Joe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 07:32:18 AM »
Thankies

Anyone got any vids yet?

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 09:42:53 PM »
So you come to a stunting forum, asking other stunters to make a video for your stunting forum that will be in direct competition with this stunting forum.

Brutal

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »
Tbag maybe what you should do is make a video yourself or with members who are actually a part of your website. I just don't see anyone here making a video specifically for your website.

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2007, 09:09:24 AM »
Quote from: blah
So you come to a stunting forum, asking other stunters to make a video for your stunting forum that will be in direct competition with this stunting forum.

Brutal
Just be quiet, you ignorant kid. Listen to your creator.

Quote from: Andyroososoft
pretty cool site man, i like it. i know some people tend to get a lil' hostile sometimes when they see another site promoting the same ideas and concepts we do here, but personally I'm all for it. GTAStunting.com is to spread the word and discuss the art of Grand Theft Auto Stunting, that doesn't mean it has to be the only place to do so.

Good job and getting a good amount of members and trustworthy staff in such a short amount of time. I wish I had the kind of spare time you do to make things happen like this. Good luck with the site man, once we get the affiliates back up here maybe we could affiliate.

- - - - Andyroososoft

Quote from: ZeroX
Tbag maybe what you should do is make a video yourself or with members who are actually a part of your website. I just don't see anyone here making a video specifically for your website.
I don't think you understand either mate. All "OUR" stunters, which "WE" started stunting, now stunt on this site. This is for them, or, any other stunters that would like to join in.

So, if you want to object either shut the f*ck up or sort it out via a PM, don't waste space on my topic.

Also, grow up, stunting is more than one site.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:10:29 AM by Samurai_tbag »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 02:19:14 PM »
When I read that nonsense I said to myself "no zerox, your not even going to go into this one... "

I just can't help myself though. Why don't you get "YOUR" stunters to do the video for you, why must you come here expecting somebody to make a whole stunt video just for you to slap your name on it? You want people to write "A GrandTheftNetwork Production" 'GTAStunters is back' at the start of the video, it wouldn't be a gtastunters production at all! UNLESS YOU PRODUCE IT YOURSELF

Last time I checked going on an already established community and asking people to produce a video for your site is not producing something yourself.

I'll just go "grow up" and you can stay here showing how mature you are.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 02:42:27 PM by ZeroX »

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
I wasn't saying you shouldn't have your site, just rather you promote it on your own terms.

Whats the point of having a separate site if you have the same users supporting it?  What's different about your site and why should we care about it?

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 04:59:50 PM »
LOL @ ANYBODY CALLING BLAH IGNORANT. HE'S NOT IGNORANT, HE'S FOR REAL
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 05:01:07 PM by SaboyotagE »

Samurai_tbag

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 01:11:45 PM »
Quote from: ZeroX
Why don't you get "YOUR" stunters to do the video for you, why must you come here expecting somebody to make a whole stunt video just for you to slap your name on it?

Quote from: blah
Whats the point of having a separate site if you have the same users supporting it?  

What's different about your site and why should we care about it?

What's the point of having this forum, GTAGaming, GTAPlanet, GTA4.tv when there's GTAForums?
Dumb question.

If you don't care then why argue? Why not do what the next guy does and read another thread? Obviously you have some kind of reason for arguing, so go on, tell us.

Quote from: SaboyotagE
LOL @ ANYBODY CALLING BLAH IGNORANT. HE'S NOT IGNORANT, HE'S FOR REAL
Right?

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 03:23:33 PM »
I'm sorry but there's loads of sites that promote the same thing and your arguing about this ? Your fucking idiots.

Alot of stunters from the old GTAstunters forum came here and have stayed here when we went down E.g- Rocka, Blaze , storm lexer and even ME.

I don't even think the admins or mods care about GTAstunters, they just care about how their site is doing and maybe give some support to us, i know it's not most of you but some people here are fucking DICKS.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal