Author Topic: So...  (Read 8104 times)

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« on: August 18, 2006, 09:47:06 PM »
You may have thought this was a topic for another new member, no this isn't even close. This is quite frankly the opposite, I am not creating drama but Feron brought to my attention just a few minutes ago this:

·#·$1Ferσή is illin·0 says:
no these new members
 Â·#·$1Ferσή is illin·0 says:
there noobs
there not ZS quality

Now, I want you all to know what I told Feron, we are a growing crew and if you hadn't noticed, whatever comes out of ZS is always better than whatever comes in.(Taclite being an exception because he slacked due to whatever life problems he had) GTAS has way to high of a standard these days, especially the crews. I mean we have our standards but whatever we do lately just doesn't seem to come back ten-fold with each person, but I understand that I can't please everyone... but I mean, seriously look at this.

·#·$1Ferσή is illin·0 says:
me and alot of other people are starting to view ZS differntly... and not in a good way
no trying to be offensive
[ZS] Shogun says:
I don't care, but at the same time I am curious
[ZS] Shogun says:
how are you viewing us?
[ZS] Shogun says:
And what friends.
well, me and half of GTAS are starting to suspect THEFTman is modding.... and all these new members....
dont take it offensive, im just warning you...
[ZS] Shogun says:
Oh trust me, I have my suspicion but these new members are not for you to care about, and what's wrong with having them, does it make us look "nooby" get a clue, GVT is 3 times as big as us.

Now look, I DO take this offensively and everything I said is basically true, and I want you all to know we are not stocking up on members just to make us look bigger. We are merely adding freshmeat to our grinder so other crews can have a bite to get the jist of the situation.

Also one more thing, I wasn't here for at least 3-4 days, the least my crew could have done was PM me about the decision on Slim, I was on this forum, I just didn't have MSN. But no they went on without me and only 3 people agreed on letting him in out of all 8. Now people have taken their recruitement power in ZS to powerfully, when I make decision I pass it around the crew, and if I have a higher percentage of yes' than no's or people that weren't on it's my duty to accept them, because of majority.

That's all I have to say.

Offline Sabotage

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 10:13:12 PM »
then shouldn't you recount the votes for slim?

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 10:32:57 PM »
I'm waiting for options, THEFTman and I need to talk first.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 11:11:06 PM »
Well I care about ZS and I dont want to see it fail, and thats why I said those things. So please dont hate me. I hope that ZS can prove me wrong. Im also glad that I have given Shogun a chance to address this issue.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 11:16:37 PM by Feron »

Offline Falcon

• View Profile
    • http://
So...
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 12:33:39 AM »
lol, feron means he ain't a noob?

sorry for this ban me if you want,
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:34:16 AM by Falcon »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2006, 12:35:21 AM »
Well, I never said I was better a stunter then them.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
So...
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2006, 02:14:02 AM »
Well also, as I know from my audition, which just AE needs to look at now, there are 2 seperate 'sections' The SA Crew, And VC Crew. Basically some people are in both, most are in VC, and since ZS are intrested in SA too they're getting SA Guys, such as Slim, Fate and hopefully myself

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2006, 04:33:34 AM »
Well man, a crew whose leader has been caught modding more than 1 times cannot have a good reputation. Just my thought.

Offline PlethZorb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2006, 05:10:02 AM »
^true.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
So...
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2006, 05:34:11 AM »
X2 And I do think slim's votes should be recounted, but i do think AE has changed, if I didnt I would be going to audition for a different crew right now

Serenity

So...
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2006, 06:53:59 AM »
Quote from: PlethZorb
^true.

Quote from: Shadowsniper
X2 And I do think slim's votes should be recounted, but i do think AE has changed, if I didnt I would be going to audition for a different crew right now

Wow guys, low blow there.

Fuck this whole 'AE modded' thing. Thats over and fucking done with for all I care, I seriously dont want to hear anything about it on the forums, he's obviously changed for the better, get over it.

AE is a great person, and definatly fit to run a crew. As for what Feron said, so what if the stunters going into ZS arent as good as the current or former ZS members. Getting fresh meat is a great idea, then you can make legends out of them.

What you said was harsh man, and although posting MSN convo's is against forum rules, this deserved to be posted  

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2006, 07:02:45 AM »
Wow. I agree with Feron. I am starting to view ZS in a different way to.
One of the reasons that i joined was to try to get ZS on the rigth tracks again, i've been in charge of another crew. (Not saying i wanna be in charge of ZS)

Btw, Feron said he thougth the new members and Thefty modded. I've never modded. I accsualy just started to use a teleport tool. So don't accuse me of modding, please. And i don't think non of the other members mod.

Sooo, if you guys want me out of ZS, throw me out. I'm just trying to do the best for the crew.

Offline Falcon

• View Profile
So...
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2006, 08:08:06 AM »
I just think Feron has to shut up and ZS needs to do what they want, I know some people suck and some people got some good skill, and maybe shogun did mod, maybe theft did also, so what? let's look what they are doing to keep zs in alive, meh

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2006, 09:29:54 AM »
Slim owns, he's definately good for ZS, especially if ZS is taking a step towards SA. Keep it up people.

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2006, 09:34:57 AM »
Quote from: Kert
Slim owns, he's definately good for ZS, especially if ZS is taking a step towards SA. Keep it up people.

Thanks Kert  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal