Author Topic: So...  (Read 7988 times)

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 09:45:53 AM »
What you guys do or talk about is pretty much your business but maybe you should have posted this in your private section? I mean this is a ZS crew matter and out in the open like this it seems like an opportunity for people to start shit.

Offline JayFoxRox

• View Profile
    • Homepage
So...
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 09:48:37 AM »
Kert: +++

New members arent bad.. It keeps the crew alive. Also we should remember that ZS is moving to SA currently which means that they NEED SA stunter... and Slim is defo gd for the team.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2006, 10:03:28 AM »
I completely understand what Feron is getting at, Falcon... you do know you can disagree with someone without insulting them. Maybe how Feron said what he meant came across the wrong way.

When you see people who have literally made gtastunting.com what it is today leave ZS and then ZS recruit members who aren't any where near the quality of the previous members then it is changing ZS, and big changes to such a big crew like ZS... well, it doesn't seem the right decision in some people's opinion. You might say  "This is up to the crew not you" or  "we recruit who we want, it has nothing do with you"  yea, maybe it doesn't but it's us who watch and rate your videos, and maybe we don't want such a great crew to lower there standards.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
So...
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
Yeah, though i dont understand why i was quoted by you aries since i think AE is on the right track, unless you used me as against this 'AE Modding' thing, and Slim does own, and deserves to be in the crew, but i still think his votes should be re-counted , you only just started using a teleporter?

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2006, 10:14:38 AM »
Thanks for feedback, and Neo I was posting this to tell everyone since the situation was about "half of GTAS" seeing us as a "nooby" crew according to Feron.

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2006, 10:17:27 AM »
Quote from: Slim
Wow. I agree with Feron. I am starting to view ZS in a different way to.
One of the reasons that i joined was to try to get ZS on the rigth tracks again, i've been in charge of another crew. (Not saying i wanna be in charge of ZS)

Btw, Feron said he thougth the new members and Thefty modded. I've never modded. I accsualy just started to use a teleport tool. So don't accuse me of modding, please. And i don't think non of the other members mod.

Sooo, if you guys want me out of ZS, throw me out. I'm just trying to do the best for the crew.
Look Slim, I never said you modded. I never said ANYONE modded. I never directing the suspision of modding towards the new members. Only THEFTman, I dont really think he mods, but some of his stunts seem kinda off, and many people can agree with me.
And as to what Neo said, yeah it was fucking bullshit for AE to post this, he dident even mention that he was going to. Theres other ways to deal with issues then to put somebody thats trying to help your crew in the line of fire.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 10:18:52 AM by Feron »

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 10:27:12 AM »
ZS obviously saw something in those "noobs" I'm sure they'll do fine and ZS will make yet another great crew vid

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 10:28:16 AM »
Haha has THEFTman started to make decisions on his own again?

I see both sides of the case here, someone might say that ZS has taken in stunters that doesn't do stunts on the level you usually see in ZS movies BUT now that they're in ZS have the chance to stunt with people who's more expirienced than them so they can learn and evolve as stunters.
Whoever they take under their wings is up to ZS and it's wrong to say that they're lowering their standards or whatever you'd like to say about it.
I think it's a good thing and i can't wait to see the next ZS vid

Sweet2

So...
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 10:36:26 AM »
Quote from: Daffy
Haha has THEFTman started to make decisions on his own again?

I see both sides of the case here, someone might say that ZS has taken in stunters that doesn't do stunts on the level you usually see in ZS movies BUT now that they're in ZS have the chance to stunt with people who's more expirienced than them so they can learn and evolve as stunters.
Whoever they take under their wings is up to ZS and it's wrong to say that they're lowering their standards or whatever you'd like to say about it.
I think it's a good thing and i can't wait to see the next ZS vid

yeah, it can only improve them and the crew. I mean, the first time I remember a crew doing this was...

Actually I don't remember one.

Offline Iskanderrrr

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
So...
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 10:38:28 AM »
Hey Feron, whats the fucking matter with you? I just dont understand you...So you think that ZS is a bad crew and its going down, also you think that many people in ZS are moddiong...Wtf, can you proove this man? Why do you think that THEFTman mods? How can you proove it, he is a great stunter, he stunts good, he edits good, he does good everything and just because you think that he mods, ZS suck? Oh i dunno what to say to you man, but i disagree with you, ZS is a great crew and its not going down....I think it will go up some time later, when some new stunters enter ZS and when experiensed stunters like THEFTman and Shogun will teach them stunt like themselves...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 10:41:15 AM by iskanderrrr »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 10:43:43 AM »
Alright people don't flame Feron, but I was using him because he said half of GTAS suspected this crap, just no flaming, I just want feedback on what you think about the crew.

Edit: Oh and that goes for you too Feron.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 10:45:35 AM by Shogun »

Offline Slim

• TMS Crew
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 10:46:47 AM »
Dang, it seems like i have coused alot of problems  

I'm really sorry. If you guys want me to leave, just tell me now. I don't wanna be in a crew that don't want me to be in the crew.

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
No it's not that we don't want you it's just the fact that the crew let you in with lower majority votes and we need to revote because only 3 out of 8 people voted and they were yes'.

Offline THEFTman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 11:19:54 AM »
Ok ppl, since no1 get a shit what is happening now in the crew, i'm going to tell you our plans and thought about future and past...

First of all, i'm not going to quote ppl coz it'll take alot of timing and i bet you don't want to see yourself Quoted in wrong way  

1st. ZS doesn't have leaders as some1 of you said. ZS is Alliance and just some of ppl like ME and AE are caring of the things crew do and the things happening in the crew, so others lazy asses could sleep and don't worry.

2nd. Modding. Well, AE did mod, we all know it, he was caught and he said he won't do it again, let's trust the fuck to the words of great Veteran like him. If some of his stunts looks modded that doesn't mean they ARE modded. I can proove that by simple view of the "Performing" the stunt. Some of my stunts look modded, yea, all of you dunn know what happening to my PC everyday. I caught alot of Trojans last summer and some parts of my PC are still infected, that makes my Fraps recording lag like hell at 15 fps. What can I do with that?

3rd. ZS is growing, yea. We have lots of plans and one of them is being not only VC crew. That's why I started searching for SA stunters. I found out that Slim and Shadowsniper are pretty good for joing us and I saw for their reps, liked them, now i was going to show them to AE, Fate and Mike. And i don't even know who made "acception" decion before that.

4th. About getting Noobies (it's like you called them) in the crew. First of all "fresh" talented stunters are doing really good in finding Spots, the only problem is what they need is Training, and that is what we're giving them. You'll see that stunters we got in are very talented ppl and they desirved a place in ZS.
The ppl who were in ZS in the past were all Veterans, but not me, i was nooby, but look what i grow in now.
So think about it, and don't make your own decition for us, since we're doing alright with our own decitions.

So ppl, if you're now looking on ZS as on the different crew, you're totally right, we changed, and we have change in better way, trust us.
You'll see our new SA crew vid soon, that i think is pretty good for a start in that way  And much much more
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 11:26:23 AM by THEFTman »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
So...
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
That was well said.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal