Author Topic: YEYE My first stunt video!  (Read 931 times)

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
YEYE My first stunt video!
« on: January 01, 2006, 11:30:14 PM »
Yep I finally finished my first stunt video. Not much to say usually the title first stunt video gives away a few things

1) stunts wont be as hardcore as you regulars

2) editing wont be the greatest

3) I'm new so some/most of the stunts will be old

4) yes it isn't the greatest stunt video ever made but i'm new and i'm trying. hopefully this will give me a even enough ground to begin my stunting empire!

Just check out the video please and thank you it would mean alot to me if you did, give me any advice with stunting or editing as i need as much as i can. but please don't call me a loser no good nub punk fag lieing wannabee because it hurts my feelings :(

well enough blabbering :P

http://www.filefactory.com/get/f.php?f=f0c...9edec52b55c3c10

I used file factory because it can hold up to 500mb which is good, uploading sorta took a while, but i'm new to this and i'm not sure how long its supposed to take

In conclusion, check out the video tell me what you think.

:D

kr3mlin

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 11:48:09 PM »
Downloading..if you take the time to stunt then ill take the time to comment on the video
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 11:48:28 PM by kr3mlin »

Offline finallight

• View Profile
    • vids
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 11:49:49 PM »
Nice vid, you're good at grabs.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2006, 01:58:46 AM »
but please don't call me a loser no good nub punk fag lieing wannabee because it hurts my feelings :(
I know I won't, you loser no good nub punk fag lieing wannabee..

J/K, DLing. If you've seen my first vid you'd know why I wouldn't do that lol :P

EDIT
Stunts - a lot of pretty simple ones, I saw some stunts that were very nice though. I see you can pull off some nice grabs, but work a bit on your BSMs mainly - I saw a lot that didn't have any special landing. The packer thing is also something you might want to put in the credits next time.
Editing, nice, but a bit overdone at some points. Stuff like in the beginning with the TVish look, I don't really like the effect. Also the part where it says the text the guy says, was a bit out of touch.
Music - Up tempo, a bit too up tempo when you look at the editing part. When you pick a song for a video, listen to it A LOT and think of an editing plan for it - like per example when it's really "soft" at a point in the song, like an instrumental part, put some longer, higher air stunts in; they don't need to be BIG ASS P2Bs or anything like that but just the longer stunts, IMO that gives a nicer effect. When the beat goes up tempo again you can throw in the fast performed stunts in again.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 02:37:58 AM by Xtramus »

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2006, 02:40:37 AM »
iam boring so downloading
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 02:40:53 AM by -28- »

SirJeth

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2006, 07:17:41 AM »
I can only imagine what peeps will say when I release my Liberty City Stories stunt video... :P

Downloading.

Also, this place is a slow as hell download. >_>
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:30:13 AM by SirJeth »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
I've been waiting for this dude, downloading.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal