Author Topic: Opposide  (Read 31060 times)

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Opposide
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2005, 07:08:30 AM »
Thanks for you awesome review Aries, i wish ZX could make such reviews.

And thanks for you too, LP :)

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2005, 07:09:03 AM »
ZeroX
and again you're climbing in the bottle :(
Man I don't have the time to sit around proving every damn thing I say. If I feel that a stunt is weak, I will say so, but I'm not going to waste my time doing the stunts just to set your mind at ease.
if you feel ... - saying so without trying is very easy and weak too ...
I didn't say that you sucked by the way.. I said if you can't get close to the top of the BB than you suck.
I got close to the top of BB - i'm not suck. Hooray.

I don't know how using a teleporter had any relevance in this topic, yes I use one, most people do use one, but I never said anything about any of you using a teleporter or even hinted that it would be a bad thing.

i was trying to say that 28 used a teleporter to get a packer there - thats all. And the stunt was not cheated and the boat was accidental.

Every PSM I have done is possible to be set up without any mods or trainers.

i beleive you - i just don't get how but you don't have to tell me your secret.

I deleted the video not because it sucked but because I only have a 20gig harddrive and I had 2 roof pwnage videos to record and edit today, so I needed all the free space I could get. 
yeah - i have a 40 gb HDD - small too - so in that point i clearly understand you ...

I don't know where this "It looks like when you were taken in ATS you began to think that you're better than Roman Pope and cool as boiled eggs" crap comes into it, I just give my 100% honest opinion when commenting on somebodies video, just because I say some negative things about a video does not mean I think I am some kind of god or something
sorry man but thats just looks like this - not only i have such opinion about you.
you just say everything from on high as if you're so great and we all are just worms :P
it just feels like that.
I'm just being honest, and in all honesty, I don't really enjoy many stunt videos, a lot just don't meet my tastes, and I should be able to give my opinion of them without being flamed for it. You should check out my reply for TOAS if you think I never give someone good comments, and that video still remains my favourite even to this day, so don't give me any more of this "you think you are perfect" shit.
i did not say you shitted every vid - i've said a bunch of.
Read comment to TOAS long ago  - but found me someone who did not like it :D  

OMFSJMG

That was the best vid ever.

awesome intro, awesome stunts, awesome editing

11/10.

edit: nice model WW
Why don't you ask for him to prove every single word? I think I already know why, because you were getting praise and since I did not give you the praise you think you deserve you have to go get all shitty about it.
and isn't that you who always are given such a reviews eh ?:)

and i let you know that i don't like such kind of comments -  - and as you could have seen i did not thanked that man personally - and the reviews written by Omni, Kaneda, Marklund - they are constructive, words are proved, all the bad and good points of the vid are clearly mentioned and i also like Nitz's comment much - it's not very praising but at least  it's polite and friendly - and i thanked these people -   these comments i think took not longer time than your's rude with half unfounded words  :(
And don't say that you've not got accostomed to being praised - even when you've done Superiority (it was funny and sad simultaneously- i at first laugh then became sad for wasting time) everybody praised you supporting that awesome massive joke :P

I rarely do at all for anyones video anymore) and all I get is flamed and treated like I am obliged to take even more of my time to screw around proving a bunch of pointless shit.
you'd not get flamed if you were polite and you weren't treated at all
And the last - just don't say pointless shit - if dun want to be asked to prove it - it's simple.

once again i'll say that i did not want these aqquables but you just  said very sharp things :unshure:

thanks for comments and replies  everybody - especially Aries, and Lord Peres

Tackleberry
There were some old stunts too, which IMO, is very weak. It's like stealing...
doing a stunt without knowing that it already was is not stealing - and nowadays every second or even every vid has some old or done before stunts  :ph34r:

« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 07:20:45 AM by ostin »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2005, 07:15:30 AM »
Except stunt in 4:10 that if I didn't put stop in the vid I couldn't see where he jumped off.

Maximus

Opposide
« Reply #93 on: November 20, 2005, 07:19:10 AM »
That was a wicked good video guys. I loved it. :)

Stunts - 10/10
Editing - 10/10
Music - 9/10

Overall - 9.7/10

Bleh...excuse my ratings. Just take these:

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

:P

*Sorry for the smiley assualt, heh*

Offline Lord Peres

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #94 on: November 20, 2005, 07:32:04 AM »
Except stunt in 4:10 that if I didn't put stop in the vid I couldn't see where he jumped off.
Yeah I saw it (If you read my post I said: "Iskanderrrr's packer bump with one of this oil tanks"), but I mean that if you don't put stop in the vid it's practically impossible to see where he jumped.

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #95 on: November 20, 2005, 07:32:21 AM »
There were some old stunts too, which IMO, is very weak. It's like stealing...
Yeah, i have one stunt that was made by LP before but i wasn't sure that he landed it so that's why i've done it. I don't think it's stealing. If he showed me a stunt before releasing a vid, and I would make it and use it, it would be stealing. And I think everyone had some some reasone to make old stunts - cause a lot of GVT members have dial-up and they can't dowload every vid.

P.S. Forgive me my crappy English, i don't have much time right now.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #96 on: November 20, 2005, 09:05:39 AM »
I'll download the bonus vid.

Offline Atomic Tom

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #97 on: November 20, 2005, 09:15:33 AM »
d/ling normal ver. coz i already watched bonus ver. :P

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #98 on: November 20, 2005, 09:17:31 AM »
why do you have a TMS stunter userbar?

@bonus vid:  :lol:

.a yrev ynnuf niosrev fo siht div :)

01/01
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 09:28:32 AM by Sweet »

Offline InsaNe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Opposide
« Reply #99 on: November 20, 2005, 09:33:19 AM »
why do you have a TMS stunter userbar?

I wonder that too  :blink:  

Offline Kert

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2005, 09:38:50 AM »
dling bonus vid. Lose the TMS stunter thing <_<  

Offline marklund

• View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2005, 09:41:21 AM »
Moved due to a request. :)

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2005, 09:53:40 AM »
downloading...
 thanks everybody
 oh and in my boatlanding the boat wasnt placed i can send the replay.rep and i used the gta vc teleport i know it .... but why is it problem?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 09:55:12 AM by -28- »

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2005, 10:16:26 AM »
-28-
then give a rep - somebody doubt on that ...

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2005, 10:36:07 AM »
Nitzkit
yes man write all the old, weak, easy stunts pleasy if Zer is such an unreliable man 
beforehand thank you

:(  I didn't wanna, but fine....

[span style=\'color:yellow\']Weak[/span]
[span style=\'color:red\']Old[/span]
[span style=\'color:green\']Good[/span]
[span style=\'color:blue\']Awesome[/span]

[span style=\'color:yellow\']00:37[/span] - weak (simple stunt)
[span style=\'color:yellow\']00:41[/span] - average BSM, not very hard
[span style=\'color:green\']00:47[/span] - Looks nice, haven't tried it myself since my video card shits itself in the LC bridge :side:
[span style=\'color:yellow\']00:52[/span] - not hard
[span style=\'color:green\']00:57[/span] - Very nice, that must have been a bitch to do.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']1:10[/span] - wtf, thats just super weak...total filler
[span style=\'color:blue\']1:14[/span] - Really cool, I love high packer bumps :grin:
[span style=\'color:yellow\']1:24[/span] - weak, if he had like gotten on the rail some other way it would have been A LOT better.
[span style=\'color:green\']1:28[/span] - Good stunt, but the fact a jetpack was used lowers my rating a bit.
[span style=\'color:red\']1:37[/span] - old
[span style=\'color:yellow\']1:42[/span] - weak, low packer bump...that's like using a monster truck to go shopping.
[span style=\'color:green\']1:48[/span] - Great cork2grind, fell in the water though, so not "awesome"
[span style=\'color:yellow\']1:53[/span] - good air Grab, but AGs are fillers in my book, even when i do them, except if it was to a roof ;)
[span style=\'color:yellow\']1:56[/span] - weaaak, I've seen better stuff in the pwnage game
[span style=\'color:yellow\']2:03[/span] - easy packer bump, could not have taken more than a couple minutes to get. Sad that you showed this stunt as I was trying to get the tower :P
[span style=\'color:green\']2:08[/span] - Good PSM, PSMs are hard to find, nice job
[span style=\'color:green\']2:12[/span] - Did you try this after seeing Daffy's challenge? It's some what average (the stunt)...I'll rate it as "good"...but barely
[span style=\'color:yellow\']2:16[/span] - Packer on a roof to get a boat landing....weak....and quite frankly i'm getting tired of boat landings. At least land on the boat with the bike geezz....And someone plz post a rep or something on how to get a packer on that roof, cause I can't find a way :blink:
[span style=\'color:blue\']2:24[/span] - fucking awesome...highest roof on a freeway *applaudes* :grin:
[span style=\'color:green\']2:30[/span] - good packer bump but not very hard.
[span style=\'color:green\']2:35[/span] - That must have been a bitch to do....i've tried
[span style=\'color:red\']2:39[/span] - Old
[span style=\'color:yellow\']2:45[/span] - I'll say weak since that has been done but from the side...it's SORT of new but not really.
[span style=\'color:green\']2:51[/span] - Very cool, i never would have thought it possible, that had not even crossed my mind.
[span style=\'color:green\']2:56[/span] - Good find, not hard.
[span style=\'color:red\']3:03[/span] - Old, good that you landed with the bike though.
[span style=\'color:green\']3:08[/span] - Very nice, i bet it was hard to stop :D
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:14[/span] - i'll give it an almost good rating but still in the weak area, cause it just looks like you failed to do the cork and finish the grind.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:21[/span] - WTF...filler
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:24[/span] - very easy to do.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:28[/span] - a simple AG
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:30[/span] - another simple AG
[span style=\'color:yellow\']3:33[/span] - very weak/lucky stunt, good stunt for the creditz.
[span style=\'color:red\']3:37[/span] - Old, i believe i have seen it before, not sure though, i could be wrong. BTW I'd like to see this replay since the slow motion looks too good, it could be cheated.
[span style=\'color:green\']3:43[/span] - Old/new same idea of tank2roof that kaneda did to that same roof....except now its doing it in the other side. Good stunt though.
[span style=\'color:red\']3:47[/span] - old and weak
[span style=\'color:green\']3:52[/span] - i'll give it a 'barely good' rating cause it looks good in the video, but it isn't hard though.
[span style=\'color:green\']4:00[/span] - Great stunt. Need i say more?
[span style=\'color:red\']4:05[/span] - old, and you cut the landing, which leaves me to believe you didn't land it.
[span style=\'color:blue\']4:09[/span] - awesome stunt, bad editing.....
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:14[/span] - weak, because of the pussy ground grab.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:19[/span] - :side: ...lol...enigma... :lol: come on dude, at least TRY and find new stunts.
[span style=\'color:green\']4:23[/span] - Very nice, again werewolf doing the awesome stunts.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:28[/span] - low packer bump.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:33[/span] - easy to do.
[span style=\'color:blue\']4:39[/span] - weak :unsure: .....lol ......j/k....very cool Daffy.
[span style=\'color:blue\']4:43[/span] - Very high packer bump, I was trying it from the other side recently, but I just can't stand how my reps get fucked in LC :side:
[span style=\'color:green\']4:47[/span] - good packer bump.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:52[/span] - weak, you can get there with just the small ramp.
[span style=\'color:yellow\']4:57[/span] - another filler
[span style=\'color:green\']5:03[/span] - very similar to matt's old grind, except you did it on the rail further down. Good though.

I hope that by giving this sort of rating i don't sound like an ass :unsure: .....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal