Author Topic: Opposide  (Read 30258 times)

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2005, 05:02:20 PM »
I like simplistic stunts as well as complex ones, as long as they are creative. Just remember if a stunt is not hard to imitate but its stylish and creative, its still a great stunt imo. Think about stunts in its entirety other than just the difficulty.......Anyways, thats just my 2 cents. Maybe i spammed here, eh.....uh great vid  :D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 05:08:20 PM by Samurai »

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2005, 05:17:10 PM »
Nitzkit
didn't wanna, but fine....

Weak
Old
Good
Awesome

00:37 - weak (simple stunt)
00:41 - average BSM, not very hard
00:47 - Looks nice, haven't tried it myself since my video card shits itself in the LC bridge
00:52 - not hard
00:57 - Very nice, that must have been a bitch to do.
1:10 - wtf, thats just super weak...total filler
1:14 - Really cool, I love high packer bumps
1:24 - weak, if he had like gotten on the rail some other way it would have been A LOT better.
1:28 - Good stunt, but the fact a jetpack was used lowers my rating a bit.
1:37 - old
1:42 - weak, low packer bump...that's like using a monster truck to go shopping.
1:48 - Great cork2grind, fell in the water though, so not "awesome"
1:53 - good air Grab, but AGs are fillers in my book, even when i do them, except if it was to a roof
1:56 - weaaak, I've seen better stuff in the pwnage game
2:03 - easy packer bump, could not have taken more than a couple minutes to get. Sad that you showed this stunt as I was trying to get the tower
2:08 - Good PSM, PSMs are hard to find, nice job
2:12 - Did you try this after seeing Daffy's challenge? It's some what average (the stunt)...I'll rate it as "good"...but barely
2:16 - Packer on a roof to get a boat landing....weak....and quite frankly i'm getting tired of boat landings. At least land on the boat with the bike geezz....And someone plz post a rep or something on how to get a packer on that roof, cause I can't find a way
2:24 - fucking awesome...highest roof on a freeway *applaudes*
2:30 - good packer bump but not very hard.
2:35 - That must have been a bitch to do....i've tried
2:39 - Old
2:45 - I'll say weak since that has been done but from the side...it's SORT of new but not really.
2:51 - Very cool, i never would have thought it possible, that had not even crossed my mind.
2:56 - Good find, not hard.
3:03 - Old, good that you landed with the bike though.
3:08 - Very nice, i bet it was hard to stop
3:14 - i'll give it an almost good rating but still in the weak area, cause it just looks like you failed to do the cork and finish the grind.
3:21 - WTF...filler
3:24 - very easy to do.
3:28 - a simple AG
3:30 - another simple AG
3:33 - very weak/lucky stunt, good stunt for the creditz.
3:37 - Old, i believe i have seen it before, not sure though, i could be wrong. BTW I'd like to see this replay since the slow motion looks too good, it could be cheated.
3:43 - Old/new same idea of tank2roof that kaneda did to that same roof....except now its doing it in the other side. Good stunt though.
3:47 - old and weak
3:52 - i'll give it a 'barely good' rating cause it looks good in the video, but it isn't hard though.
4:00 - Great stunt. Need i say more?
4:05 - old, and you cut the landing, which leaves me to believe you didn't land it.
4:09 - awesome stunt, bad editing.....
4:14 - weak, because of the pussy ground grab.
4:19 -  ...lol...enigma...  come on dude, at least TRY and find new stunts.
4:23 - Very nice, again werewolf doing the awesome stunts.
4:28 - low packer bump.
4:33 - easy to do.
4:39 - weak  .....lol ......j/k....very cool Daffy.
4:43 - Very high packer bump, I was trying it from the other side recently, but I just can't stand how my reps get fucked in LC
4:47 - good packer bump.
4:52 - weak, you can get there with just the small ramp.
4:57 - another filler
5:03 - very similar to matt's old grind, except you did it on the rail further down. Good though.

omg Nitz how you could not have made another page ?:o
man you're becoming old and loosing your skill :P

anyway thanks for your time writing this :)
but please to the stunts which you named old - write at least one vid where they were shown.
and if so - if 2/3 of the stunts you consider weak or easy - then i'll probably will write such kind of detailed  review to
the bunch of ATS vids which i had not commented and you'll know which of your stunts are weak easy and SOOO on :D
it it just sounds and actually is funny that half of the stunts you called weakeasy - you used to do and 1/3 still do - i mean the similar stunts in another spots - and dun have scruples ...
:P

let me just defend  my stunts :
1.34 - well i haven't seen it every where - write where it was please (likely with the link to the vid )
2.34 - took me only 3,5 hours to do it - seriosly :P
4.52 - yeh - yeh - yeh and then you would say it's fucking old - cause i have seen it - getting to that roof with a ramp in at least two very old vids <_<
and  this was a new way of getting there and it was hard as fuck - firstly to bump secondly to stop - go  try it a lil  if you dun beleive !
maybe you just jealous ?:lol:

and dunno - for me and i think for the rest of others - if the stunt looks cool - it's not very important was it HARD or easy to do - somebody  had done one of  the hardest  everybody thought impossible stunts   in 5 tries - - and some one spent 3 days on a not very awesome in fact  but done it beautifully and goodlooking - like WER did that SSA BB p2b in GBVC in 10 mins - as i did that tank2spin2roof in 3 hours when you, and WER and somebody else spent days on it and haven't done - and we both were praised though it was not hard for us :P
and then again me who spent on that fucking p2b SIX days - and finally did it very well as i think  but  everyone says it's easy, weak, could be done without a p2b at all etc :(
and have a desire to grieve of the wall :P

that was just an example - this happens with every stunter constantly.

Nitz of course you should not write NK's type of comment - write like you've written before :)
Now THAT'S ^ a big quote........LMAO

from now on i will either not comment on a video or say comments like Nightknight or barney do, cause it seems my comments matter too much to you or something? It's just an opinion. so here is my opinion on the video.

"Nice job GVT" :)

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
Nitzkit
didn't wanna, but fine....

Weak
Old
Good
Awesome

00:37 - weak (simple stunt)
00:41 - average BSM, not very hard
00:47 - Looks nice, haven't tried it myself since my video card shits itself in the LC bridge
00:52 - not hard
00:57 - Very nice, that must have been a bitch to do.
1:10 - wtf, thats just super weak...total filler
1:14 - Really cool, I love high packer bumps
1:24 - weak, if he had like gotten on the rail some other way it would have been A LOT better.
1:28 - Good stunt, but the fact a jetpack was used lowers my rating a bit.
1:37 - old
1:42 - weak, low packer bump...that's like using a monster truck to go shopping.
1:48 - Great cork2grind, fell in the water though, so not "awesome"
1:53 - good air Grab, but AGs are fillers in my book, even when i do them, except if it was to a roof
1:56 - weaaak, I've seen better stuff in the pwnage game
2:03 - easy packer bump, could not have taken more than a couple minutes to get. Sad that you showed this stunt as I was trying to get the tower
2:08 - Good PSM, PSMs are hard to find, nice job
2:12 - Did you try this after seeing Daffy's challenge? It's some what average (the stunt)...I'll rate it as "good"...but barely
2:16 - Packer on a roof to get a boat landing....weak....and quite frankly i'm getting tired of boat landings. At least land on the boat with the bike geezz....And someone plz post a rep or something on how to get a packer on that roof, cause I can't find a way
2:24 - fucking awesome...highest roof on a freeway *applaudes*
2:30 - good packer bump but not very hard.
2:35 - That must have been a bitch to do....i've tried
2:39 - Old
2:45 - I'll say weak since that has been done but from the side...it's SORT of new but not really.
2:51 - Very cool, i never would have thought it possible, that had not even crossed my mind.
2:56 - Good find, not hard.
3:08 - Very nice, i bet it was hard to stop
3:14 - i'll give it an almost good rating but still in the weak area, cause it just looks like you failed to do the cork and finish the grind.
3:21 - WTF...filler
3:24 - very easy to do.
3:28 - a simple AG
3:30 - another simple AG
3:33 - very weak/lucky stunt, good stunt for the creditz.
3:37 - Old, i believe i have seen it before, not sure though, i could be wrong. BTW I'd like to see this replay since the slow motion looks too good, it could be cheated.
3:43 - Old/new same idea of tank2roof that kaneda did to that same roof....except now its doing it in the other side. Good stunt though.
3:47 - old and weak
3:52 - i'll give it a 'barely good' rating cause it looks good in the video, but it isn't hard though.
4:00 - Great stunt. Need i say more?
4:05 - old, and you cut the landing, which leaves me to believe you didn't land it.
4:09 - awesome stunt, bad editing.....
4:14 - weak, because of the pussy ground grab.
4:19 -  ...lol...enigma...  come on dude, at least TRY and find new stunts.
4:23 - Very nice, again werewolf doing the awesome stunts.
4:28 - low packer bump.
4:33 - easy to do.
4:39 - weak  .....lol ......j/k....very cool Daffy.
4:43 - Very high packer bump, I was trying it from the other side recently, but I just can't stand how my reps get fucked in LC
4:47 - good packer bump.
4:52 - weak, you can get there with just the small ramp.
4:57 - another filler
5:03 - very similar to matt's old grind, except you did it on the rail further down. Good though.

omg Nitz how you could not have made another page ?:o
man you're becoming old and loosing your skill :P

anyway thanks for your time writing this :)
but please to the stunts which you named old - write at least one vid where they were shown.
and if so - if 2/3 of the stunts you consider weak or easy - then i'll probably will write such kind of detailed  review to
the bunch of ATS vids which i had not commented and you'll know which of your stunts are weak easy and SOOO on :D
it it just sounds and actually is funny that half of the stunts you called weakeasy - you used to do and 1/3 still do - i mean the similar stunts in another spots - and dun have scruples ...

let me just defend  my stunts :
1.34 - well i haven't seen it every where - write where it was please (likely with the link to the vid )
2.34 - took me only 3,5 hours to do it - seriosly :P
4.52 - yeh - yeh - yeh and then you would say it's fucking old - cause i have seen it - getting to that roof with a ramp in at least two very old vids <_<
and  this was a new way of getting there and it was hard as fuck - firstly to bump secondly to stop - go  try it a lil  if you dun beleive !
maybe you just jealous ?:lol:

and dunno - for me and i think for the rest of others - if the stunt looks cool - it's not very important was it HARD or easy to do - somebody  had done one of  the hardest  everybody thought impossible stunts   in 5 tries - - and some one spent 3 days on a not very awesome in fact  but done it beautifully and goodlooking - like WER did that SSA BB p2b in GBVC in 10 mins - as i did that tank2spin2roof in 3 hours when you, and WER and somebody else spent days on it and haven't done - and we both were praised though it was not hard for us :P
and then again me who spent on that fucking p2b SIX days - and finally did it very well as i think  but  everyone says it's easy, weak, could be done without a p2b at all etc :(
and have a desire to grieve of the wall :P

that was just an example - this happens with every stunter constantly.

Nitz of course you should not write NK's type of comment - write like you've written before :)
Now THAT'S ^ a big quote........LMAO

from now on i will either not comment on a video or say comments like Nightknight or barney do, cause it seems my comments matter too much to you or something? It's just an opinion. so here is my opinion on the video.

"Nice job GVT" :)
this is an even bigger one.

I just realized, a couple people took some stunts I was working on. <_<  

kr3mlin

Opposide
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2005, 06:13:56 PM »
After reading 9 pages all i can say is this is the kinda of thing that would make me not want to release a vid at all

Offline Nitzkit

• View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2005, 06:22:06 PM »
After reading 9 pages all i can say is this is the kinda of thing that would make me not want to release a vid at all
I think people are just ultra sensitive if you happen to say something that they didn't expect of their vid.

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2005, 06:28:30 PM »
Yeah, quoting a quote of a quote of a quote by numerous people of the same quote is confusing and annyoing to read  :P  

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #126 on: November 20, 2005, 09:00:38 PM »
Nitzkit

Hey - i was just trying to be constructive and objective answering to your great  comment to clear some IMPORTANT points personally for me ... :P
maybe you will just answer please ? :unsure:

or it looked like f/blaming ? - then sorry if SO (my every word seems to be quite friendly - or no ?:unshure: )

And about ultrasensitive - man i suppose  you've never got (again i use those fucking freaky adjectives) much objective and constructive critics on your vids/your crew/your mate's - as you wrote for our (and many thanks to you for that - next time we'll not repeat the mistakes done in this  :nono: ) - but don't doubt you'll get it  - NiNjA's promise  :ph34r:
  :D
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 09:24:12 PM by ostin »

Offline GriMm

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Opposide
« Reply #127 on: November 20, 2005, 09:40:50 PM »
:nono: fuck you you cant believe that the boat wasnt place and i dont cheat dont used mod just the teleporter and the trainer??
 you are very blind and cant see that the boat  is moving in the video and not was place! here is the replay.rep   :angry:  i hope that everybody will happy !!!
(oh and the packer is moving to)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 09:46:49 PM by -28- »

Offline m3rrix

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #128 on: November 20, 2005, 10:26:20 PM »
Such hostility. lol
Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.
I thought that this video was brilliant.
The stars for me were WEREWOLF, 28 and iskander, great job.
The editing was fantastic, but it was the recording of the stunts that made it so.  It was simply put, a fantastic production from all involved.
It was strange to see mario stunt tho. :P

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Opposide
« Reply #129 on: November 20, 2005, 11:21:14 PM »
Thanks for your review, Nitz! I don't want to argue, I just want to say about one thing:
Yeah, this place was used before for boat landings, but i'm the only one who stayed in a boat on a bike(yeah, the stunt was shown not so long as I expected). And it was a speed boat. Boat landings aren't like p2bs, for example, it's more like pole AG's - the main thing about them is not that they should be done using a new pole every time, but should look cool. All poles are equal, maybe even 1 was used 2 or more times in a vids, but AG's are different so you can't say that stunt is old, IMO.

I hope you won't take it as unrespecting your opinion or something like this. I don't want to make you love my stunt, I just want to prove that it's not all, nothing more :unsure:

I hope you would continue writing your great reviews :)

EDIT:
04:23 - WEREWOLF - Wow! You just invented the Boat Stuck Method! Nice job!
it's BBT - Boat Bump Technique :P
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 01:10:26 AM by WEREWOLF »

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
Opposide
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2005, 12:03:29 AM »
:nono: fuck you you cant believe that the boat wasnt place and i dont cheat dont used mod just the teleporter and the trainer??
 you are very blind and cant see that the boat  is moving in the video and not was place! here is the replay.rep   :angry:  i hope that everybody will happy !!!
(oh and the packer is moving to)
I'm not blind, otherwise I wouldn't be here and typing this crap up. I'll take a look at the .rep. Don't start bishing. I said I didn't believe you because when a boat is moving, it will leave a wake behind it.

Offline human.abattoir

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Opposide
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2005, 12:08:37 AM »
leave the guy alone man if he says he didnt cheat then he didnt cheat

Offline kaneda

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Opposide
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2005, 02:16:57 AM »
^ Agreed. Rep's been posted, and I do see in the vid that a driver is bailing out the boat after he lands in it. I think there's no wake probably because it looks as though two boats collided, which stops them in their tracks most times...thus no wake.

And just to let everyone know...we're done with discussing the validity and/or wow factor of stunts in this vid. Watch the vid, give your opinion and leave it at that. This applies to the contributors to the vid too...if an opinion of something you did in the vid is less than you would have hoped for, just take it with a grain of salt and just be happy with what is a great accomplishment in your own eyes.

I didn't wanna have to put my foot down, but if the flaming continues in this thread, I'll be handing out warnings and temp bans if it gets too out of hand. I'd just appreciate that you all bury your respective hatchets and just get back to being a bit more communal.

Thanks lads.

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
Opposide
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »
I dunno, think maybe alot of peoples egos are a little over inflated.
I really see no reason to pick apart anyones vid like I've seen here.

Both ZS and GVT are are extremely good crews. They have always shown a dedication to stunting through some brilliant work in past vids.
So what's up with all this crap? The vid was awesome, period. The intro blew me away and the stunts were truely top notch. There are always things in EVERYONES vid that people don't like or were not that impressed with, so what? It still rocked the house.

As far as it pwned ATS, maybe it did, maybe it didn't. I know it's a keeper for me regardless.

Offline bj070893

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.barbie.com/
Opposide
« Reply #134 on: November 21, 2005, 05:06:05 AM »
I wanna say sorry. I was in a bad mood, I hate being woken up early one Mondays. Just about to watch the .rep, sorry for the mistunderstanding 28, and well said Kan.  

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal