Author Topic: My 1st video  (Read 3705 times)

Grounch

My 1st video
« on: November 03, 2005, 02:18:19 PM »
Hi everybody :)

It's my first GTA Vice city video:

Reload Midres (41.1Mo)
Reload Lowres (19.6mo)

Good watch and please rate it B)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:19:40 PM by Grounch »

Offline killtrocity

• View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 02:23:47 PM »
dling...

EDIT: OMFG dude you have some skill, im not even a third into it and im impressed

10/10 on the editing
10/10 on the stunts
9/10 on the music

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! This is an awesome first vid, one thing id say though is to not use modded vehicles in your stunts, because thats frowned upon
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:36:45 PM by killtrocity »

Offline stuntman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://http:www.myspace.com/djobscureuk
My 1st video
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 02:32:47 PM »
dloading

just watched it, it was good, especially for your first, i thought the music fitted, the stunts were good, im assuming that the gsxr txd came with a dff, i didnt see it in the credits, but oh well, well done
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:40:49 PM by stuntman »

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 02:35:47 PM »
[span style=\'color:red\']Buffering faster than michael jackson running from panochio

Ok, that was good, but it isn't anywhere near a 10 out of 10, or 9 out of 10 or 8 out 0f 10, i see you are new and you have a lot of potential and i know that,because a lot of the stunts in your video show you are trying to experiment with stunts, like the combos you pulled off blike bumps to grinds, a lot of the stunts where VERY bad and alot of them where VERY good, the biggest tip i can give you is if you want to sucseed you must download as many videos as you can, ATS videos, VERT videos,ZS videos, WH videos, and even XSA (San an crew) and TMS (vc/sa). even the san andreas videos will help you, it will give you the idea of what makes good videos great, like editing and sycnhing and music. So please, download a load of videos and i know you will become a great stunter.

Well done, you are very talented :D

-Brainkiller[/span]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:54:30 PM by Brainkiller »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 02:44:38 PM »
Ok....Dling.....Cool....

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
My 1st video
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 02:46:26 PM »
Dling

Grounch

My 1st video
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 02:46:48 PM »
dloading

just watched it, it was good, especially for your first, i thought the music fitted, the stunts were good, im assuming that the gsxr txd came with a dff, i didnt see it in the credits, but oh well, well done
thx :)

I'm moded just the dff and txd of the gsxr, not touch the handling ;)

Thanx Brainkiller B)  
Yea i will dload many videos :P  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 03:07:26 PM by Grounch »

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 02:49:10 PM »
Yea Im afraid to mod, cause I tried hacking once on CS and now my account got perm banned yesterday.

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
My 1st video
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 02:56:29 PM »
[span style=\'color:red\']Buffering faster than michael jackson running from panochio

Ok, that was good, but it isn't anywhere near a 10 out of 10, or 9 out of 10 or 8 out 0f 10, i see you are new and you have a lot of potential and i know that,because a lot of the stunts in your video show you are trying to experiment with stunts, like the combos you pulled off blike bumps to grinds, a lot of the stunts where VERY bad and alot of them where VERY good, the biggest tip i can give you is if you want to sucseed you must download as many videos as you can, ATS videos, VERT videos,ZS videos, WH videos, and even XSA (San an crew) and TMS (vc/sa). even the san andreas videos will help you, it will give you the idea of what makes good videos great, like editing and sycnhing and music. So please, download a load of videos and i know you will become a great stunter.

-Brainkiller[/span]
What he said ^ :)  

Offline Torque

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »
This isnt working for me.

Offline Brainkiller

• Narkissos
  • Veteran Member
  • Twisted Metal Stunters
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 03:10:08 PM »

-Brainkiller[/span]
What he said ^ :)
Fugitive, i have a name you know.

Offline Omni

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 03:18:52 PM »
Not a bad vid for a first.

Stunts: mainly simple bumps and other simple stuff, but you had some nice tech stuff, like the wall bump 2 wallride 2 grind which was cool. Just watch more videos and take a look at a recent stunt Tutorial to find out how to do stunts such as PBs, wallrides etc.

Editing: It was all a bit jolty and kinda slow. The synching was not bad but not great. Just try to make the vid flow smoothly, and try to synch it as best you can.

Music: Used before and I personally don't like the song but it was ok.

An ok first vid dude, keep at it and jsut practice ;)

Offline The Antidote

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
My 1st video
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 07:32:04 AM »
d/ling

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
My 1st video
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 08:08:28 AM »
[span style=\'color:red\']Buffering faster than michael jackson running from panochio[/span]
^^ You copied that from me you n00b, cant you think up your own funny shit?
Downloading the video dude it soudns good from other peoples comments.

Offline Xtramus

• Technical Addict
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.net/forums
My 1st video
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 08:26:29 AM »

ATS videos, VERT videos,ZS videos, WH videos, and even XSA (San an crew) and TMS (vc/sa)[/span]
Where's USS? :ph34r:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal