Author Topic: Dharma  (Read 7384 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Dharma
« on: September 19, 2015, 06:01:27 AM »

Hi guys! today it's a release day of toty's new solo. I'm sorry for some bad effects, but I hope that overall it looks decent. I'm very particular about my productions lately, so i have to say that i already edited his solo long time ago and i decide to make this BETA version. IMO it's worth to share with you and to read ya opinions. Enjoy!

« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 07:03:45 AM by ɐlıbı »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
Re: Dharma
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 06:42:48 AM »
7/10 editing
5/10 stunts

like 70% of the stunts were good/sick spots but he lamed them. (landing lower part, not a good exec, etc.)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 07:31:57 AM »
It feels like you tried to make it look like Beat edited it real hard, but honestly I couldn't pay attention to the stunts, I kept skipping through the video, because sometimes it felt like random cameras around SA without a point.

Actually I could compare it to any girl on facebook that has the need to put a smartass quote copied from google under every photo she posts, just to make it look deep.

You have some really good skills when it comes to editing, you just gotta learn how to use them properly..

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 07:35:38 AM »

Actually I could compare it to any girl on facebook that has the need to put a smartass quote copied from google under every photo she posts, just to make it look deep.

god my sides left my body

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2015, 07:46:33 AM »
Well Nem got kinda right. But i'm not Beat wanna be. Even PK.

I wanted to create some decent video. I couldn't focus on it in the full entirety. I got some exams right now. Obviously I know how to use my softwares to create something big, but I don't need any attention in editing. Well that quotes used was kinda my idea, but it's fine that someone can think like: "It's from the web and to prove something".

Waner i think that you're too kind about that editing.  :wub:  :cheersad:
About the stunts: deserve for better than just 5/10.

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2015, 08:00:22 AM »
my first thought "that was a stunt video ? i see chapter IV and i dont see any single stunt"
worst editing i ever seen sorry dude... and about stunts i cant judge because i dont see clearly any fucking stunt so...

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2015, 09:37:54 AM »
my first thought "that was a stunt video ? i see chapter IV and i dont see any single stunt"
worst editing i ever seen sorry dude... and about stunts i cant judge because i dont see clearly any fucking stunt so...
I second this. Could see a thing and the stunts that seemed cool, were cut off badly. Please get someone to re-edit this.

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2015, 11:42:46 AM »

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2015, 12:06:11 PM »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2015, 03:30:19 PM »
You are good at putting effects and GFXing, synchronicity is good too, but i don't like how you show stunts. I just don't understand some stunts, because it was cutted or angle was bad. And the outro was too long imo. I understand you, it took a lot of your time to edit this video, sorry me, but it need to be re-edited. Here was a lot of good stunts, but i'll not comment them, just wait for re-edit.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2015, 06:42:18 PM »
Really bad video

bro fuck bitch
http://youtu.be/_XGxooFyKmQ

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2015, 06:50:30 PM »
Editing fucked everything up. Toty you should get this re-edited by a competent editor  :ajaja:

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2015, 10:57:38 PM »
It was hard to watch these stunts with those cam angles..

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2015, 03:53:04 AM »
Editing fucked everything up. Toty you should get this re-edited by a competent editor  :ajaja:

Well dude the exaggeration doesn't make me incompetent. I will not let you to insult my person here.
You can express your opinion if you don't like it, but being a veteran member dosn't makes you rights for crossing out acquired skills even if you cannot notice some improvements in my video and I bet that you didn't even watch the whole video.

Thank you for some more serious and problematic comments guys. I will be keep that in mind and I would not stay in the process of acquiring experiences. It makes me more stronger, and hated even in stunting now.

:) Have a nice evening!

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2015, 05:45:49 AM »
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal