Author Topic: SuperStar - Faggio Solo - Edited by OutlawPenguin  (Read 8554 times)

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
SuperStar - Faggio Solo - Edited by OutlawPenguin
« on: September 02, 2015, 08:23:55 AM »
First and foremost I'd like to thank OutlawPenguin for editing this for me. He did an excellent job  :a-cheer:

This video represents my first month of stunting GTA:V. I haven't stunted in...4 years now I think. The last game I stunted was Vice City for the last ATS video. I saw some of the videos that the crews were putting together for V and decided to give it a try. I've always wanted to make a pizzaboy solo so I figured this would be the perfect chance since I'm fresh to the game and map.

My stunting has improved greatly over the past month so you get stunts from when I was just discovering how to play up to recent stunts. Watch the video now, I will ramble more after :P

Superstar

Going into GTA:V from Vice City was a little more challenging than I thought it would be. The world is so complex that a simple idea turns into a nightmare of technicalities. The faggio loves to catch little ledges and loses speed at an incredible rate. Not seen in the videos are my ridiculous runups with tight turns, me stopping wheelies for split seconds to avoid bumps, sidewalks .etc

I decided to come into this game with as fresh a mind as possible, I watched a few of the bigger crew videos, learned the dos and don'ts, and freshened up on the physics that were already known so I wouldn't spend too much time figuring them out. Some spots might be old with other bikes, I wouldn't know. I do plan on continuing stunting, the Faggio is really fun. At speed it reminds me of the PCJ600 in Vice City a little.

What I have learned about the Faggio:
- It will hit any small ledge or imperfection
- Getting consistent bumps is fairly difficult because of the above point
- True speed is achieved downhill
- Having tight turns in the runup can still conserve enough speed if done correctly
- Tight turns at fast speeds can cause you to drift/slide
- Every decent bump has potential for several stunts
- Dirt, grass,and sand are your enemy, you can barely gather speed on unpaved surfaces
- Going from a paved surface to a dirt one (and having your front wheel touch) slows you down so drastically that your rear end starts to slide, making it easy to lose control (2:48)
- The brakes are absolutely useless and make precs/smaller roofs very hard to stay on
- Double bumps are king, usually a sidewalk to a second bump
- Momentum from gliding is not conserved, once wheels are below you, you lose tons of forward momentum immediately

I think the Faggio can go even bigger than what I've landed but the spots will need to really be perfect and the runups immense.

We need to petition Rockstar to get a Pizzaboy version of the Faggio with pizza side missions.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:29:42 AM by Madmax »

Offline Outlaw Penguin

• Evolve Stunting
  • Stunting since October 2013 - Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
Re: SuperStar - Faggio Solo - Edited by OutlawPenguin
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 08:32:46 AM »
I really enjoyed working with you on this project :P Thank you for letting me edit and I'm glad you liked it. Nice stunts too btw

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 08:59:16 AM »
Ace video dude! Happy to see you back in the game :D

Also, it's cool to know that the faggio has possibilities in this game too! My favorite stunts were the two stunts with huge air to grind.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 09:22:24 AM »
Even the faggio is insane compared to the older games! Cool video! Next time take a better soundtrack though, it did not fit.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 09:55:51 AM »
I fucking love it.

It's about time we had another amazing stunter from VC in V  :wub:

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »
We need to petition Rockstar to get a Pizzaboy version of the Faggio with pizza side missions.

A legend is back!
 Started watching ATS Crew videos back when I was 11 y/o with my mouth open saying: WOW!, MOM CHECK THIS OUT (?

Today I open this forum and I see you again, one of my fav stunters is motherfucking BACK!!! 

I'm very happy!  :cheernutz:

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 10:52:04 AM »
I fucking love it.

I feel like a noob next to all of these V stunters. The scope of the game is so HUGE. I knew every inch of Vice City, even where the sidewalks were irregular and higher. I still have miles to go before I am as good as all of the talented and immensely creative people out there.

A legend is back!
 Started watching ATS Crew videos back when I was 11 y/o with my mouth open saying: WOW!, MOM CHECK THIS OUT (?

Today I open this forum and I see you again, one of my fav stunters is motherfucking BACK!!! 

I'm very happy!  :cheernutz:

Fuck, now I feel old :P

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 11:21:11 AM »
I fucking love it.

I feel like a noob next to all of these V stunters. The scope of the game is so HUGE. I knew every inch of Vice City, even where the sidewalks were irregular and higher. I still have miles to go before I am as good as all of the talented and immensely creative people out there.

You'd be surprised, a lot of the map isn't even used because there's no good stunts there (such at the north-most town, etc). Not even grinds, only tiny precs  :(
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:33:50 AM by OrangeW »

Offline Knapman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 11:34:19 AM »
Absolutely loved the video man! Wow has the faggio changed since VC though never would anyone be able to get that much air on a pizzaboy back then!

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 12:25:32 PM »
goddamn dude, you killed it. i'm sad because i lost every rail i was gonna use for my next fagtage, but i'm fully retiring the idea now after watching you murder it. so sick and i really think this is the first proper montage done with the faggio. welcome to V! only thing i wished to see would be some varied grinds. but overall, this is awesome.

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 12:42:38 PM »
goddamn dude, you killed it. i'm sad because i lost every rail i was gonna use for my next fagtage, but i'm fully retiring the idea now after watching you murder it. so sick and i really think this is the first proper montage done with the faggio. welcome to V! only thing i wished to see would be some varied grinds. but overall, this is awesome.

Hey man,
Means a lot, your technical stuff is sick. I lost a few spots to your last fagtage myself ;)
I agree about varied grinds, I am looking to tackle that next. In this video I wanted to address flip/flair to grinds, coming from Vice City, flips are a gift from god. I hadn't noticed too many flip/flair to grinds in videos and wanted to get more of them out there.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 03:18:17 PM »
That was rad. :a-cheer:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 10:19:54 PM »
Really loved this solo. Song and editing was great. Beast stunts too :P Best Faggio stunter confirmed? :3

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 11:20:36 PM »
You'd be surprised, a lot of the map isn't even used because there's no good stunts there (such at the north-most town, etc). Not even grinds, only tiny precs  :(
I'll go explore that area a bit more. I've only been a couple of times outside of the story. Issue with the faggio and going outside of city limits is that there are a lot of unpaved areas and it's really difficult to stunt on those. It really reduces the amount of usable parts on the map.

I'll try to find creative ways to go of the city more though :)

Absolutely loved the video man! Wow has the faggio changed since VC though never would anyone be able to get that much air on a pizzaboy back then!

If VC had kilometers of downhill streets like GTA:V, it might have more potential for speed :P
GTA:V really gives the Faggio a breath of fresh air though. It can be quite fast and it's really nimble. I just miss stoppie airgrabs :(

Really loved this solo. Song and editing was great. Beast stunts too :P Best Faggio stunter confirmed? :3

You mean I lost that title somewhere during the last 4 years? Seriously though, I think I need to land a few more stunts and increase my technical repertoire before I can attempt to claim that crown. I'm really glad the video is well received, the GTA:V stunt community is way more widespread than it was before. It's a lot more challenging to come up with fresh ideas.

Thanks for all the love everyone  :wub:
I probably should go grind more races to max out my bikes stats now. hehe
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 11:25:37 PM by Madmax »

Offline electric

• Veteran Member
  • Dank
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 02:36:48 AM »
 :| that opened my eyes for faggio.   :wub: i loved this,  there was some annoying stuff going on with cameras but stunts were 10/5

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal