Author Topic: Check this girl out!  (Read 8015 times)

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
Re: Check this girl out!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 11:22:50 AM »
i'm not forgetting about anything. i respect all methods and stunters who put in time. she is one of the best stunters. she is better than you, at any method. i guarantee it. you know how i know? because you haven't done anything in this game. GTA V community has little if anything to do with the communites or games of the past. we are our own breed. you don't just get to waltz in and act hard because you played a version 4 years ago. you literally have nothing that you can use to back yourself up in this thread. you're using past ideologies and achievments to act like you have a say in this game. you don't. you are literally just a shit talker who can not back anything up. without tooting his own horn. no one in the community knows you or gives a shit about you.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 11:31:59 AM »
"I've given zero craps about GTA 5 stunting since I saw the first video of how clonky and floaty the physics are, but after having dropped half a bank into it on Steam, and more or less completed the story mode, it's actually quite fun. Mostly because I don't need to break my fucking fingers just tapping alone. Anyway, I haven't followed the scene at all so I have no idea how stunting works." 

this post from just over a month ago literally spells out the reason i shouldn't even be arguing with you.

Offline OrangeW

• The unholy offspring of herp and derp itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 12:16:19 PM »
This argument is just getting petty.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2015, 12:18:27 PM »
You both make me disgusted.

:Disgusted:

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2015, 12:21:15 PM »
i'm not sure what i did other than defend her against sexist remarks and play into pendjis uneducated troll about stunting.
i'm not pleased i got so heated, but acting like saying that stuff is ok is more disgusting than anything else that went on here.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:23:31 PM by foresttravesty »

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
Re: Check this guy out!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2015, 12:33:30 PM »
Really hope they didn't drive all the way back each time. That aside, this is probably the kind of stunts that'll be impressive in a few months from now, when all the big buildings has been landed and a simple bump glide gets boring.

imo, Big air glides to roof tops are boring. This is the kind of stunt that is awesome right now, forget in a few months. I'd much rather watch creative ideas like this than just bump2roof.

Again, just my own view and personal preference.

I have read everything here, and I just don't understand the problem. Can't we just say; cool stent, and move along? Everything has to turn into a big thing. I also agree that this stunter should put the clips together and make a full video, but "she" isn't apart of GTAS so why would "she"?

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
i'm not sure what i did other than defend her against sexist remarks and play into pendjis uneducated troll about stunting.
i'm not pleased i got so heated, but acting like saying that stuff is ok is more disgusting than anything else that went on here.
What sexist remarks dude? And where is the troll? Both of you got heated for no reason. Pendji said he doesn't see the point in driving back every time when trying a stunt, especially now that all the tools you need for teleportation and whatnot are readily avaliable. You disagreed. That's where that should have ended, and yet both of you keep going as if either of you are ever going to say something to end it. I appreciate the stubborn nature of your arguments, but at this point it serves no purpose to this topic. If you wanna keep discussing, take it to skype or pms. Cause if not people who are wanting to read actual opinions of this stunt will have to read through 2 pages of silly arguments about taste. And now this mess.

Any posts after this should be on topic.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2015, 12:41:21 PM »
Hey Bazrun, GTAStunting tried getting new activity here for ages!

Now that some GTA V stunters (who are clearly YouTube focused, as nowadays this forum appears less attractive) finally sign up and bring activity, you shouldn't go around pushing the newcomers down! They are obviously good at what they are doing and don't need this forum as we used to, so don't make them leave already! :lol:

Oh and foresttravesty, this is just shit talk and nothing that you should get mad over:
CAN WE GET BACK TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A GRIL
YES FAP FAP FAP

This website had just few girls and always hoped for a pro girl gamer, they even made up rumors of some stunters being a girl, while they actually are men. Some of these rumors still aren't solved up to this day. :P

It has less to do with teen boys getting a hard one because a girl stunts, but rather interest in her just because she shines in a male dominated hobby.

Now please get back on-topic and discuss this via private messages or I'll simply lock this thread.

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2015, 12:52:38 PM »
yes, i am sorry i helped divert the attention from the stunt. please don't lock it. i'll seriously shut up now

once again, awesome stunt   ;D

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2015, 07:26:58 PM »
when all the big buildings has been landed and a simple bump glide gets boring.

I hate how everyone in this website apparently has this mindset.

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
when all the big buildings has been landed and a simple bump glide gets boring.

I hate how everyone in this website apparently has this mindset.

Sorry Simon, didn't read the hole thread before posting :P

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2015, 02:10:29 AM »
Tight squeeze!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube