Author Topic: FPS Collaboration?  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
FPS Collaboration?
« on: February 06, 2015, 01:55:08 AM »
WELL HELLO THERE :euro:

Few weeks back I managed to do a stunt through that good ol' first person perspective in motorcycle and it felt quite amazing to be "under the skin" of a stunter. So today I thought to myself "WELL SHIT, WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE ORGANIZE A COLLAB WITH THAT NAME INCLUDING ONLY FPS STUNTS?!". I'd organize it myself but I don't have the balls, experience or the reputation to do so.

SO, I'll just be throwing this idea out here and if anyone feels like assuming the organization of the "Under the Skin" collaboration, I'd be more than glad to join in with a few stunts :lol:

One quick side note tho, I think it would be better if old stunts were accepted aswell since it's pretty annoying to manage to land something with that perspective ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:34:19 AM by CheDDaR »

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
  • Foresttravesty has a poor taste in music.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
Re: FPS Collaboration?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 04:49:56 AM »
WELL HELLO THERE :euro:

Few weeks back I managed to do a stunt through that good ol' first person perspective in motorcycle and it felt quite amazing to be "under the skin" of a stunter. So today I thought to myself "WELL SHIT, WHY DOESN'T SOMEONE ORGANIZE A COLLAB WITH THAT NAME INCLUDING ONLY FPS STUNTS?!". I'd organize it myself but I don't have the balls, experience or the reputation to do so.

SO, I'll just be throwing this idea out here and if anyone feels like assuming the organization of the "Under the Skin" collaboration, I'd be more than glad to join in with a few stunts :lol:

One quick side note tho, I think it would be better if old stunts were accepted aswell since it's pretty annoying to manage to land something with that perspective ;)
I'm down to contribute a stunt or two, I've got some ideas for spots.

Offline MrCooper

• Cryptic Stunting
  • The Chilayan Badass
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: FPS Collaboration?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 10:52:30 AM »
I'm down for that

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal