Author Topic: What are people thoughts on "trials" style riding.  (Read 1762 times)

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
  • Foresttravesty has a poor taste in music.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
What are people thoughts on "trials" style riding.
« on: January 14, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »
My favorite thing to do in GTA is get on my motorbike and jump building to building in a slower more planned manor than the typical big air stunts you see. Is there anyone else who's into that kind of thing? And do you think there's any potential/place for that kind of thing in the "stunting video scene."

Here's the kind of thing I'm talking about, on a very simple level : GTA 5 Urban Trials Episode One: The Airport.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: What are people thoughts on "trials" style riding.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 04:58:33 PM »
We used to do this a lot in San Andreas Multiplayer, good fun! I don't think it's particularly good in "normal" stunt videos, unless you have an fairly short spot that's genuinely awesome. But for specialized videos, and having fun in races, it's pretty cool :P.

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 05:27:49 PM »
We used to do this a lot in San Andreas Multiplayer, good fun! I don't think it's particularly good in "normal" stunt videos, unless you have an fairly short spot that's genuinely awesome. But for specialized videos, and having fun in races, it's pretty cool :P.
I bet there was some cool shit you could do with this style of riding back in San Andreas based on some old stunt montages I've seen on it.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2015, 12:23:00 AM »
We used to make videos where the stunt montage was a continuous flow of stunts, where one person landed a spot from where the other person landed. Would like to do one for V as well, but I think it will be best on Pc version with the replay editor and teleports :jajaja:

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 04:43:01 PM »
We used to make videos where the stunt montage was a continuous flow of stunts, where one person landed a spot from where the other person landed. Would like to do one for V as well, but I think it will be best on Pc version with the replay editor and teleports :jajaja:
Where can I see that? Sounds awesome.

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2015, 05:18:33 AM »

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 06:08:47 AM »
Don't forget this one: Eddeman - The Events

Offline BIGpoppaKEGdog

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
    • YouTube.
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 08:08:01 PM »
Fuck me, you guys were doing some crazy shit back in SA and VC. It's a pity you can't do allot of the cool shit you could back then in GTA 5, it looks brilliant.

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 03:59:01 AM »
Fuck me, you guys were doing some crazy shit back in SA and VC. It's a pity you can't do allot of the cool shit you could back then in GTA 5, it looks brilliant.

VC was stunted for almost 10 years. Some stuff wasn't discovered until much later. GTA:V still isn't close to being tapped out. Lots of cool things to discover still ;) We will see a lot more cool stuff once PC is released.

I'm hoping we can get some airgrabs in GTA:V. They got really stylish in VC after a while.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal