Author Topic: CHRISTMAS 2014  (Read 9562 times)

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: CHRISTMAS 2014
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 11:05:43 AM »
I will watch it later, but idk if it's something wrong with my speakers after play a few of secouds or there is no music?

:unsure:

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2014, 11:13:36 AM »
Merry XMAS guys  :a-cheer:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2014, 11:21:00 AM »
The awkward moment when Bark actually had better stunts in this than his own crew video :lol:
Enjoyed it, had the Xmas feeling like the last year's, it was worth sending something, even though my stunts were leftovers and they sucked. Good job everyone!

PS: We have AllBeast back :D

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »
Woa good collab guys, good job pullin that togheter! It's been a while i don't see such an enjoyable vid, truly good :cc_detective: merry xmas everyone!

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2014, 11:53:18 AM »
Very good, dudes  ;D the sa part should have just been left out imo. a lot of cool stuff in both parts though!

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2014, 12:01:55 PM »
sup gaben :3

@sheep and mistakeys, these stunts would fit perfectly into comm vid, really kickass shit@!!!!!

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2014, 12:49:40 PM »
Really good collab, nice edit sajtos! Same with you NumeRo. Gj organizing and editing!
Sorry about that awful stunt, probably it wasn't the best for a debute.

Merry xmas GTAS! :cheernutz:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2014, 02:23:04 PM »
Nice!

Merry Xmas

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 02:35:44 PM »
Mkay. Already watched.

In this movie the VC part is prevailing and some of stunts were really cool and fresh like Max's bridge stunt on the desert. I'm writing about it because I thought to make something like that long time ago. So too late and you make it well, how it's gonna to be. Great job to all ofc. More stunts stuck in my memory. Idk if it's by length of this video?! lol Thanks guys you did a solid work.

SA part is great too. Some tricks are half and also you can see really good stuffs from Sheeptea (nrg grind), Mistakeys (precs), ToTy's stunt (kidding obviously), Mewka and many more.

I don't like to discuss about edit aspects this time, but it's ok, not special or awesome. The music is really cool.
Calm and enjoynable video. Worth of watch in overall. Thank you Sajtos!

Merry Christmas to everyone.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:41:22 PM by Szeksz pir! »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 03:08:27 PM »
Well this turned out quite good, above my expectations. The length of the video is remarkable knowing it's 2014, and there were some solid stunts throughout the video. However Sajtos had a really good editing that has nothing to do with christmas, Numero brought us the classic winter atmosphere with his editing. Bark's name came into my mind as a standout, his stunts were all good, as Tryp said, better than in the DP video  :lol:
Good job once again everyone involved, a solid collab. Merry Christmas guys!  :a-cheer:

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 03:28:44 PM »
Nice to see the tradition of these videos still going strong. There were some real good stunts in there, and Gabor that editing was fucking amazing (who cares about the theme  :cc_detective: ) I initially thought I'd dislike it for the white border, but it worked quite well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn78bD_LJJQ
(it's been a while :D )

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 03:48:15 PM »
Really great video guys. The stunts were enjoyable to watch, and editing (SA part) was amazing. It really felt like Nucleus to me, a lot of different stunters, mixed stunts, big border, camera angles and the way video is stretched, also some effects. It felt like watching a fresh old school video, good job.

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 04:58:29 PM »
Was a good watch, i loved the atmosphere in this video, at the SA part there was some coolio stuff, i lost the opner by OD in LS, good job landing dude, that bump is really weird, props for Mistakeys with that combo in SF, was used already in the SASL for your match, no?
S-sorry dude. I also landed it to the hospital, but that looked lame as fuck. But yeah, sorry for making you lose it.

Lovely video, I liked OversizeD's stunts a lot. Because those were obviously quality stunts. The other stunts faded away to the background.

Eks dee, only kidding. I like Sheeptea a lot in the SA part. That wallride to grind was awesome.
Bark defonitely stood out for me in the VC part. His  stunts looked awesome.

I thought I send 6 stunts to this video, but I just realized, I forgot the best stunt. :[
So I'm sorry for that. Overall a great video, pleasant watch and thanks for NumeRo for having me.
I like the editting too. It gave a nice atomsphere to the stunts and the songs were relaxing.

Great video guys! Merry Christmas.

Offline Airbrush

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »
Damn I wish I'd have landed something better for this. Sorry for the bad stunt <3

Everyone else was great, merry Christmas everyone! :)

Offline Vasque

• Illex
  • Meh Deserve to be RAT-TARDED
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2014, 05:46:13 PM »
stunt 4/10
edit 15/15
song 7/10

total 26/35

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal