Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Savage - Final SA crew video  (Read 45149 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Savage - Final SA crew video
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2015, 01:39:28 AM »
And because of that I can't comment on the video my crew members made and the stunts that were legitimate without someone painting a different picture of my posts and hi-jacking my own words? Go fuck yourself whore.
Controlling my own herd? All I ever did was to make it crystal clear that I was NOT, I reapeat NOT! a leader, I didn't want to be, I didn't ask to be, I didn't say I was, why the fuck do you think I made it so "2/3 or mote of the votes decides"? Because I didn't wanna tell anyone else what to do you dumb bitch.
And influence? What are you talking about? At what point other people not responsible for their decisions? Do you at some point cross a line where you are so powerful that you litteraly assume peoples own responsibility for their own actions?
Do you hear how dumb the things you say are?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 03:59:18 AM by Daffy »

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2015, 04:13:35 AM »
STREEM, DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE TALKING TO ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTFULL MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AS IF IT WAS A BITCH AND A MODDER?

WHERE ARE THE REAL ADMINS AND MODERATORS PLEASE, I CAN T STAY HERE DOING NOTHING WHEN I READ THINGS LIKE THIS

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2015, 04:18:02 AM »
STREEM, DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE TALKING TO ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTFULL MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AS IF IT WAS A BITCH AND A MODDER?

WHERE ARE THE REAL ADMINS AND MODERATORS PLEASE, I CAN T STAY HERE DOING NOTHING WHEN I READ THINGS LIKE THIS
Moderators are already bitching about an ex banned members. Serious stuff doesnt matter for them.

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2015, 06:43:51 AM »
Don't worry, Sheeptea is gone.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2015, 10:45:14 AM »

Totally Agree
 Daffy is awesome, don't dare to call him Pathetic

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2015, 10:46:08 AM »
And because of that I can't comment on the video my crew members made and the stunts that were legitimate without someone painting a different picture of my posts and hi-jacking my own words? Go fuck yourself whore.
Controlling my own herd? All I ever did was to make it crystal clear that I was NOT, I reapeat NOT! a leader, I didn't want to be, I didn't ask to be, I didn't say I was, why the fuck do you think I made it so "2/3 or mote of the votes decides"? Because I didn't wanna tell anyone else what to do you dumb bitch.
And influence? What are you talking about? At what point other people not responsible for their decisions? Do you at some point cross a line where you are so powerful that you litteraly assume peoples own responsibility for their own actions?
Do you hear how dumb the things you say are?
Just because everything is decided by 2/3 doesn't mean you are not the fron face of the crew, which you always were until a point where you dropped without saying anything, when the crew needed you most, just because you don't want yourself to be a leader doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't look up to you

It was pathetic enough when puzzle landed world record and nobody fucking cared enough to say something except me, which is direct reason why this video turned how it did and that  leads to a conclusion why wh always been shitted at by a lot of people

burn your god is a false prophet

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2015, 11:22:26 AM »
Just because everything is decided by 2/3 doesn't mean you are not the fron face of the crew, which you always were until a point where you dropped without saying anything, when the crew needed you most, just because you don't want yourself to be a leader doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't look up to you
You got it twisted, I'm just a dude who used to stunt as a hobby, if you want to put someone on a pedestal and worship them as some sorta idol that's a kinda thinking I cannot get into. I have organized things because I know that I know how to do it and if no one else was going to do anything at the time I figured I'd might as well do it myself, honestly though I would have prefered to have just been able to stunt and not have to do the 'making-shit-happen'-stuff and deal with all the drama you fuckers created jesus christ, all I wanted to do was to making some kick-ass fucking videos and not have to deal with the hormones of kids like yourself.
What drives me is the ambitions I have for the things I want to accomplish, not your moist dickriding something someone has already done. If you wanna hump my leg as if I'm some sort of frontman of a fucking boyband you do that quietly in your silly wet dreams but don't you dare put it any other responsibility on me other than ones I willing assumed, BECAUSE THEY ONLY EXCIST, IN! YOUR! FUCKING! HEAD!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:58:29 PM by Daffy »

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2015, 11:46:29 AM »
Oh fucking boy

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2015, 11:54:58 AM »
Can someone explain what's up streem's bum lately?

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2015, 11:58:22 AM »
Stunting isn't fulfilling to him anymore but he hasn't found something that gives him what stunting used to give him, so he hangs around here and blames us for not fulfilling that dark pit inside him that's just getting deeper and deeper making him feel more and more hollow as things loses purpose and life was not all he thought it would be.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »
Stunting isn't fulfilling to him anymore but he hasn't found something that gives him what stunting used to give him, so he hangs around here and blames us for not fulfilling that dark pit inside him that's just getting deeper and deeper making him feel more and more hollow as things loses purpose and life was not all he thought it would be.

Wow, this made my day! I couldn't agree more.  :lol:

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2015, 02:10:55 PM »

db - perfect example of "my hobby is stunting"  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:22:09 PM by Detective-Tracky »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2015, 02:53:18 PM »
Thank you, btw STREEM you owe me 5 bucks for the psychoanalysis.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2015, 04:13:18 PM »

db - perfect example of "my hobby is stunting"  :lol:

Oh tracker  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:14:50 PM by dirtybird78 »

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2015, 04:20:34 PM »
Thank you, btw STREEM you owe me 5 bucks for the psychoanalysis.
no it's actually 1euro for gmod :)

I'm out of this business for a way longer time than this so don't even bother, when something is wrong I point that out ;_)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal