Author Topic: VC-specific recording problem  (Read 6187 times)

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: VC-specific recording problem
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 01:51:09 PM »
dont make me post the skype logs of you talking about your cousin

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 01:53:21 PM »
dont make me post the skype logs of you talking about your cousin
I DARE YOU, I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 01:56:11 PM »

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2014, 08:19:48 PM »
OMG :D

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2014, 11:42:18 PM »
i cant read m8 dont start shit or ill leak ur stunt

how old are your drives Mugetsu? the 6950 is a few years old now right so im assuming the drives are aswell, so the drives r/w speed might have slowed down causing lag.
I'm not sure, but I think they're at least 3 years old.

Also holy fuck guys, take your off-topic bullshit elsewhere.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2014, 01:56:11 AM »
This is GPU related or FRAPS. HDD are never the problem except when they are full. i suggest to install a really old version of FRAPS and check if its lagging. Im using two different versions (depends on which game im recording). Im using the old one to record in SAiVC.

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2014, 02:55:47 AM »
This is GPU related or FRAPS. HDD are never the problem except when they are full. i suggest to install a really old version of FRAPS and check if its lagging. Im using two different versions (depends on which game im recording). Im using the old one to record in SAiVC.
I gave this a try with version 2.5.0 (with the old interface, so I'm assuming it's old enough) and it didn't seem to change a thing.

EDIT: I just realized a possible relation to this. Lately, watching videos from any hard drive has showed to be pretty laggy but this only started happening after I refit my GPU.

So I'm not sure what's the problem. My two HDDs becoming old-timers or something wrong with the way I fit the GPU into the slots.

EDIT2: I know this is the VC board, but SA and other games (such as Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) have become unplayably laggy when it was fine a week ago, and I've made no changes to anything other than mentioned in the first post.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:16:56 AM by Mugetsu »

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2014, 09:17:31 AM »

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 10:31:08 AM »
There's nothing wrong with finding a girl cute, it just means you're not homo.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 10:52:05 AM »
a lot of people would be much more happy if cousins werent considered family, I tell ya

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2014, 12:22:54 AM »
I gave this a try with version 2.5.0 (with the old interface, so I'm assuming it's old enough) and it didn't seem to change a thing.

EDIT: I just realized a possible relation to this. Lately, watching videos from any hard drive has showed to be pretty laggy but this only started happening after I refit my GPU.

So I'm not sure what's the problem. My two HDDs becoming old-timers or something wrong with the way I fit the GPU into the slots.

EDIT2: I know this is the VC board, but SA and other games (such as Assassin's Creed Brotherhood) have become unplayably laggy when it was fine a week ago, and I've made no changes to anything other than mentioned in the first post.

Hmm, check the temps of your GPU? or didnt you already?

If its all okay, ask someone to use his gpu to check if its really the gpu, though before switching GPU do this: Reconnect all your cables (especially PCIe) of your pc. (also check the cable from your psu to motherboard, that cable once fucked up my system too! and i know that can cause alot of weird things)

Anyway, I dont think a harddrive can work slower or whatever, it works or its broken imo.

incase you dont know:

pcie:

these also:

the cable you must check, my whole system once fucked up because this one wasnt plugged the right way!

anyway not my system above lolz!

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2014, 03:28:03 AM »
i plugged a 6pin pci into a 4pin port and spent two days wondering why it wouldnt work

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2014, 03:55:22 AM »
i plugged a 6pin pci into a 4pin port and spent two days wondering why it wouldnt work
I have one 6 pin and one 6x2 pin plugged into my GPU, but it's always been like that. I'll shut down my computer when I'm not as busy so I can take a good look and reconnect everything anyway though.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2014, 04:12:56 AM »
I have one 6 pin and one 6x2 pin plugged into my GPU, but it's always been like that. I'll shut down my computer when I'm not as busy so I can take a good look and reconnect everything anyway though.

Using another pair wont be a bad choice aswell from time to time...they automatically get poor after a few years. you cant do anything against it.

I hope it works ;-)

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2014, 08:50:37 AM »

Using another pair wont be a bad choice aswell from time to time...they automatically get poor after a few years. you cant do anything against it.

I hope it works ;-)
Okay, update here:

I considered trying to have my brother use this GPU to see if that was the problem before but I don't think his PSU would hold up and give problems anyway so it wouldn't be of much help.
What I did manage to do though was open up the case and replug the cable that goes into the mobo like you mentioned and I reseated the GPU as well, along with the power cables that go into it from the PSU. Just to make sure I installed different drivers as well and there seems to be a grand difference of ZERO FRAMES compared to what I had before.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal