Author Topic: Nem & Promagic - DRIVESHAFT  (Read 7382 times)

Offline PM

• View Profile
Re: Nem & Promagic - DRIVESHAFT
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 07:09:09 AM »
Thanks for the amazing feedback guys, you're great! We put very much effort to this project and I didn't expect feedback like this so I'm glad. However I'm leaving Nem now, I had some great and funny time with him (especially 420, Absinthe, etc), but editing this vid was funny as hell too. Anyway I recommend watching it in HD to see all of the easter eggs, because there are also more detailed ones which can't be seen so easily.

The editing took us surprisingly 1,5 days straight including recording, mapping and texturing.
-And if u didn't know now you know "blackguy"

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 07:26:42 AM »
That was a really cool watch, the mad panda killed that shit  :lol:. Stunts were good for week time period. Sorry for not so good dubbing, my microphone suck as hell and I couldn't do better because of it. Well done with that video.

9/10

Offline Esteban97

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 08:29:18 AM »
Daamn guys, that shit was rather more than enjoyable. The first song gave me some nostalgic goosebumps since that was in my first SA "solo" ever.

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 10:35:19 AM »
I need this on my phone  :ajaja:

Amazing job from u two (y) , i enjoy on 200 precent .

Offline IceD

• USS Crew
  • I am the sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 10:48:13 AM »
I cant be the only one who was expecting a stunt from mehmet, right ? I mean c'mon

on the other hand, really enjoyable video guys, keep it up

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 12:40:08 PM »
Loved the song and PM's MTB wallride to prec.

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 01:55:44 PM »
very enjoyable video ;D

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 02:50:45 PM »
Amazing video guys... I was mainly focused on the easter eggs the first time I was watching it and  I had to watch it again to see the actual stunts haha.
I shall type asnaeb though :P
*SD*  ;D

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »
That was absolutely sick! I loved every bit of it. Stunts were fucking crazy, edit was amazing. Great effort.
You made me want to install GTA:U and do a 24 hour solo in which I don't give a flying fuck if the stunts are old or not and just land good shit.  :cc_detective:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2014, 04:54:47 PM »
Really enjoyable, finally we see something without grinds by Nem, congratulations for the organization and stuff, and about the easter eggs, if you guys are talking seryously about SS's V solo... finally his solo and the old stunts collab will be out

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »
if you guys are talking seryously about SS's V solo... finally his solo and the old stunts collab will be out
It was obviously a joke (the famous SS next week thingy). :lol:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 02:14:28 AM »
Thanks for the pleasant comments guys, I really wonder if someone noticed Gaz in this video :euro:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »
Great video guys; stunts were sick, especially those MTB combos, editing was really good too and the whole video gave off an enjoyable vibe, first video I've actually enjoyed in a while. The whole panda thing combined with the textures and easter eggs around the map were great additions too. Hopefully more videos take a direction similar to this.

Definite contender for video of the year.

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »
'' Strong video '' You both did an amazing job. The editing was cool just didn't liked the colors that much. The whole video gave me an enjoyable feeling. Promagic you're probably one of the best MTB stunter's ever. You impressed me once again

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 04:14:32 PM »
Intro
Nice to see people doing "simple" intro for once. The story makes it quite easy to understand and especially with the lack of intros nowadays it was a nice touch and refreshing. And nice catchphrases in the "Breaking news" reporter. The idea is old but nonetheless it was a twist on how to start the movie. I got a rush when it began. The only downside is that the mainpart didn't anything to do with the intro. But maybe that wasn't the case either and with a editing done in 1,5 days. That was kind of impressive.

Mainpart
Stunting wise there was nothing to complain about. Amazing stunts for both of you, but Promagic still surprised me a bit more. Maybe because Promagic used different vehicles and it's not always something to expect. Overall very good. Something that did surprised me was all the easter eggs. Not to spoil anything it has already been told. But I didn't read the topic only watched the video and I didn't really noticed the map until I turned back to forums. Did make me rewatch and notice all the easter eggs and felt like a complete jackass. It made even more fun to watch. Again you surprised me how quick you must have been making these references. I didn't understand most of them, but hey jokes on me. The editing was a classic, nothing really over the top and it was quite enjoyable to watch didn't really like the CC, but that's a matter of opinion. Also considering how hard it is making a CC in United, because all of the grey colors.

Outro
An interesting idea of making an outro. Dunno if the idea is done before but I thought it was great. It actually makes alot more fun to watch than just a boring text screen. But it inspired me and I gave reason to watch it till the end. Nice to see your expand of the whole panda idea. What would be he next move? I looking forwards to see that.

Verdict
It looks like you guys had a great fun doing these stunts. None of these stunts felt like a pain in the ass, which is nice to see sometimes. The editing is great too and I hope it was as fun making as it was for me watching it. This is one of the my top favorite videos of this year and thank you for inspiration! People should do easter eggs more often, not necessarily in re-textured maps but in use of other methods as well. Hope people don't overkill it though.

8/10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal