Author Topic: Nem & Promagic - DRIVESHAFT  (Read 7341 times)

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Nem & Promagic - DRIVESHAFT
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:21:06 AM »

hello nice people. promagic came to visit me and we made this video together. it took us a week to land all of the stunts, record them, edit & texture the map and edit the whole video. there's just a few easter eggs, so pay attention throughout the whole video, because it took us hours ok? :)

i think we said enough, since rest of the info is in the video, so just sit back and enjoy!!

THANKS TO ERNEY FOR THE VOICE ACTING AND TO UNDEADX FOR THE SONG

Streaming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJtXFjjh8W0

Download link
l8r

Offline hachi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Nem & Promagic - DRIVESHAFT
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:32:37 AM »
global elite video

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 01:34:29 AM »
Not bad

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:43:12 AM »
one of the sweetest videos this year for sure, intro, outro and mainpart were all just awesome guys.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 01:47:23 AM »
Oh god, this song.. so nostalgic ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIMEDylDiA my first XSC appearance ever !!!!!

BTW, derp vid.. I liked the intro, it felt like I was watching Bad Santa again but with a pandabear  :D cool video nonetheless.

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 02:05:41 AM »
dis some good shit yo.peace.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 02:52:34 AM »
Finisher :D

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2014, 03:06:13 AM »
To be honest I didn't expect this kind of level of stunting in just one week from you guys , great job on that! I didn't really get the whole panda deal but he was cute  :sleep: I expected more stoppies  :neen: jk , good job once again, solid video !

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 03:37:54 AM »
Nem is really awesome and PM thank you for the NRG but first the title is "Nem & Pm - Driveshaft" i expect that Nem will do again those boring stoppies but stoppies are good  :sleep: Oh, and wait Pm must receive big award for that finisher!

- Nigga Please

Offline blackdeath

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 03:38:20 AM »
blackdeath in da video

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 04:07:37 AM »
This video freaking rocked. I haven't felt this good watching a stunting video in at least several months. Editing/easter eggs/stunting... even the intro, all was very well performing.
9/10!

Oh god, this song.. so nostalgic ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JIMEDylDiA my first XSC appearance ever !!!!!
Yup that video came to my mind as well. I recalled all the name changes you had; liqioN, Inv3rs3, WarPig. Good that you settled on Artifex  :lol:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 04:24:40 AM »
Finally some true effort put into and I have to say that it really paid off! Such a great video you guys were able to put together. Editing was really nicely pulled off and so were the stunts, so it all boils down to as one of the best collabs this year in my eyes.  :ajaja:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 04:34:10 AM »
This video freaking rocked. I haven't felt this good watching a stunting video in at least several months. Editing/easter eggs/stunting... even the intro, all was very well performing.
9/10!

Yup that video came to my mind as well. I recalled all the name changes you had; liqioN, Inv3rs3, WarPig. Good that you settled on Artifex  :lol:

Skitzo  :ninja:

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 06:24:26 AM »
Really enjoyable, there should be more videos like this  :ajaja:
Stuntingwise it was surprisingly good, however in United there are lots of spots remaining. Still good thinking on some. Song and editing was also great as usually from you, Promagic.
Apart from the serious side of the video it was entertaining as well, the intro was just hilarious, especially the news, made me watch it like three times. But the easter eggs throughout the video were all good and somehow funny, it was hard to concentrate on the stunts and the easter eggs at the same time, gotta watch it again.  :lol:

Online Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 07:05:06 AM »
Excelent video, the intro was hilarious and awesome, the stunts where nice, so was the editing. People should make more videos like these

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal