Author Topic: Izzeee's Legacy  (Read 4030 times)

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
Izzeee's Legacy
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

A SOLO PERFORMANCE BY IZZEEE, GUESTING HIDDEN AND EDITING BY PK.

Stream:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VFq3ABq_IQ#ws

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
IZZEEE'S LEGACY, 1080i - MP4 (342MB)

PRODUCTION NOTE:
"I hope a left a footprint." -Izzeee

EDITOR'S NOTE:
The project was issued somewhere around late 2013, making it approximately 8 to 9 months now. I'd also like to thank Izzeee for giving me this opportunity, in which would uplift my career in GTAS - I hope. Thank you Izzeee for your wonders in this community.

-- THANKS FOR WATCHING --

ONENATION STUDIOS

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 06:32:54 AM by PK »

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: Izzeee's Legacy
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »
It as really nice watch, liked the atmosphere. Some of precisions were really nicely done. Chill edit, like it aswell.

coolio video.

Offline Angel

• Bitch - Made
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »
Quote from: [BR]Angel
Finally released , i remember when u start talking about this , was very long time ago - like 8 months

Amazing job with the edit , music and mood.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 01:39:44 PM by [BR]Angel »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 12:01:21 PM »
Very nice video! Everything was good, gj Izzeee, hiddeN, PK!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 12:04:31 PM »
Wow, that editing... one of the best I've seen this year, if not the best. This and DYSTORTION really stand out :D.

Liked many of the stunts, and you couldn't have gone out on a better note. Congratulations to everyone involved -- it's hard to get excited about San Andreas videos these days, but this really perked my interest again. :mellow:

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
Didn't even expect this to happen. You were really such a nice guy Izzeee, it was a pleasure to meet you and I really appreciate your kindness anytime we spoke.

The video was really great, the editing was just excellent, you both did an amazing job!

Good luck in the future mate, I know you are a very hardworking person :)

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 12:55:23 PM »
Nice!

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 01:27:49 PM »
That editing was so pro. PK, you've improved so much... Also some nice & creative stunts. GJ!

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 02:32:33 PM »
the colours fit the music perfect here imo. this  song is just soo good and works so well with the angles and that timecyc and everything  :) i liked how you used this blur sometimes. this video really amazes me, since i know i could never make SA look this fresh and cool, seriously, it does not look like SA anymore with this CC and the ENB or whatever. This is something i love here. The stunts are fresh and cool aswell, even though there was nothing that made me say "fuck" or "wow". Still, some were great to watch.. i don't know why but since San Andreas Stunting is slowly (very slowly in my opinion) fading away and dying this video gave me the feeling of a Sum-up of everything that happened the last years in GTAS, pretty much because that song is so happy-endish and makes me feel like "looking back with a big smile". just like Bearots (or how he is called) It's Been Good (I guess you know it) for stunting. what i am saying may be dumb shit in your eyes but i fell this way :D

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 02:37:06 PM »
Finally someone used that song ! The editing was awesome , stunts were cool too good job guys

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 03:08:40 PM »
A solid package of stunts all in all. While I wouldn't say you made a lot of memorable stuff, you still managed to find many obscure spots on the SA map where a new stunt could be sticked in, and for that I salute you. Also, I'll remember you as a cool person although I didn't have a chance to get to know you too well.

The editing was real good, PK you're now easily one of the best active editors around. There are a few things here and there I would probably have done differently, but it would be too nitpicky to point out. Good job and I hope you'll keep producing videos and improving.

Also, kudos for using Lights Out Asia in the outro, their stuff always cheers me up  :happy:

It's going to be a solid 8/10 from me.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 03:11:09 PM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline NoLimit

• Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 03:21:46 PM »
8 months! Omfg!
I was worth it tho, I really liked it alot. Brought back alot of memories and it somehow reminded me of my older videos. It's right my style. Colors fit it well no, bright or darkspots. You really improved alot with the camangles. They were almost perfect, didn't like the camangle when Izzy landed the streetcat and the bike glitch-render problem ruined the flow a bit. You couldn't re-render it? but hey shit happens and it was nothing compared whole. Music was a blast and it's unbelievable that the song wasn't used yet. GJ on that! I can say for sure you are one of my favourite editors.

Speaking of stunts they were really creative. I am impressed. Especially the police bike in the office. That was great idea! and that precision on the tennis court was amazing. This really shows that you can do impressive stunts without bigairs. The stunts were landed logically which made alot more fun to watch. I'm out of words here, guys. Also a long time since some uploaded some big in SA topics. So it's great to see some work and especially by the pros  :lol:

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:06 PM »
Guys, I'm crying.  :unsure:

Offline Izzeee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:58 PM »
i watched it now and i can't believe how much work PK have done here. I'm so thankful to this nice guy for his huge engagement. I knew that this project will be a big one, but i never thought that it will be so good.

i also want to say "thank you" to all the other guys here in this forum. it was a great time.

to all the guys who will watch this video later: i hope you enjoy it a lot

see you folks

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2014, 04:42:53 PM »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal