Author Topic: GTA V - Plane upside down  (Read 4293 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: GTA V - Plane upside down
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 11:54:18 PM »
Most of the currently uploaded plane stunts are either dull or poorly-executed (sometimes both).  This tunnel stunt you landed would look much better in the Lazer, because that aircraft is infinitely more exciting.  The stunt plane is pretty slow, so if you want to land an exciting stunt with it, you need more than just a straight shot of one thing.  It would be more interesting to watch a series of difficult stunts close together in one attempt.

San Andreas has set the bar extremely high, so nobody should be surprised that V looks dull at the moment.  In SA, the Hydra's empennage didn't include a "solid" vertical stabilizer, so the plane was able to fit into extremely small spaces.  In V, the Lazer struggles to fit into most small spaces on the map.  I believe a much higher level of creativity is required to make V plane stunts look exciting (to experienced GTA plane stunters).

Now Paul, you got a PS3?  You need to get V for it!  I bought the recording devices you suggested.  Many opportunities will be missed if we don't exchange thoughts in-game.
^Yeah, I totally agree with it. I'm just not a plane stunter. But still, I wouldn't waste my time trying it with the lazer. I'm more into bikes

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2013, 12:01:17 AM »
I really like how the bike stunts are looking in this game.  I saw that wild highway wall-ride by SlayerUK and almost fell off my chair!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:06:07 AM by Viper »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2013, 12:12:15 AM »
I really like how the bike stunts are looking in this game.  I saw that wild highway wall-ride by SlayerUK and almost fell off my chair!
Found a way to do a long wallride without any slowmo, just wait for our next crew video, and you might fell of your chair a second time :lol:

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »
Awesome!  I never got into bike stunting, so all the tricks of the trade are unknown to me.

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 04:28:21 AM »
Most of the currently uploaded plane stunts are either dull or poorly-executed (sometimes both).  This tunnel stunt you landed would look much better in the Lazer, because that aircraft is infinitely more exciting.  The stunt plane is pretty slow, so if you want to land an exciting stunt with it, you need more than just a straight shot of one thing.  It would be more interesting to watch a series of difficult stunts close together in one attempt.

San Andreas has set the bar extremely high, so nobody should be surprised that V looks dull at the moment.  In SA, the Hydra's empennage didn't include a "solid" vertical stabilizer, so the plane was able to fit into extremely small spaces.  In V, the Lazer struggles to fit into most small spaces on the map.  I believe a much higher level of creativity is required to make V plane stunts look exciting (to experienced GTA plane stunters).

Now Paul, you got a PS3?  You need to get V for it!  I bought the recording devices you suggested.  Many opportunities will be missed if we don't exchange thoughts in-game.
I have landed it in the lazer but had the wrong way sign across the clip, I'll need to do it again to try get it smooth as possible!

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 07:59:08 AM »
Well finally, I've been wanting to say that plane stunt sucks ( for me) doesn't really appeal to me. But there are people who like doing it so hahah yeah I kept quiet. I think plane stunts are pretty much the same thing just different areas. It gets boring. I even think it shouldn't be in montages. I think only average GTA players who don't really stunt gets impressed by the plane stunt.

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2013, 01:11:46 PM »
... I think plane stunts are pretty much the same thing just different areas. It gets boring. I even think it shouldn't be in montages. I think only average GTA players who don't really stunt gets impressed by the plane stunt.
Average GTA players who aren't aware of what's been done in San Andreas are easily impressed.  Plane stunts can easily be more exciting than car and bike stunts, but only if the landed stunt itself is really good or creative.  Plane stunts don't suck; sucky plane stunts suck.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
Plane stunts don't suck; sucky plane stunts suck.

:ajaja:

Offline Xh0sa_NightMare

• Evolve Stunting
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »
Plane stunts look horrible on V. Not usable at all, so I just post it.

True, but one thing I have learnt is the opinion of the uploader is not as important as the opinion of the viewer. A lot of viewers don't stunt so can't relate to complexity. So while we know some stunts are more complex, viewers care more about looks. The plane stunt that people liked the most, from what I have done, is a roll though a tunnel. So go in inverted come out right way up. Pretty easy compared to what I usually do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:35:40 PM by Xh0sa_NightMare »

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 06:57:24 PM »
Like RedKeyMon's fighter jet stunt in Prophecy, they all thought it was awesome and by far the hardest stunt  <_<

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2014, 04:06:26 AM »
Just please Viper, what ever you do, don't make a duo with him (SS), you know how it will turn out (or won't rather) :lol:

True, but one thing I have learnt is the opinion of the uploader is not as important as the opinion of the viewer. A lot of viewers don't stunt so can't relate to complexity. So while we know some stunts are more complex, viewers care more about looks.
True dat, my wallride in Ignitor was pretty cool and the first real wallride in V, not overly impressive from a GTA stunters perspective, though it went viral :P.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:10:46 AM by SlayerUK »

Offline Xh0sa_NightMare

• Evolve Stunting
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 06:27:03 AM »
Just please Viper, what ever you do, don't make a duo with him (SS), you know how it will turn out (or won't rather) :lol:

True, but one thing I have learnt is the opinion of the uploader is not as important as the opinion of the viewer. A lot of viewers don't stunt so can't relate to complexity. So while we know some stunts are more complex, viewers care more about looks.
True dat, my wallride in Ignitor was pretty cool and the first real wallride in V, not overly impressive from a GTA stunters perspective, though it went viral :P.

You might have seen me replicate that :s by far the best stunt for viewing pleasure in my opinion on GTA V, just like the car wallride by MxZ. But we all know it doesn't take as long or is as difficult as the others.

Also, RedKeyMon's fighter jet in my opinion was the easiest stunt in there, vsub sent me that same spot a few days before your upload as a leftover as he redid it in cinematic. The car park opener was a beautyyyyy.

Offline Nitromanic

• Nooby Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 12:09:40 PM »
I also have redkey's fighter jet stunt on video, and have done it probably 20 times or more  :ajaja:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal