Author Topic: Nomad Union - PROPHECY  (Read 15944 times)

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
Re: Nomad Union - PROPHECY
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:38 AM »
why I didn't see a GTAS logo anywhere?

Because you didn't watch full video.  GTAS logo is in the end. :P

Offline MxZz.

• Board Mods
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2013, 05:50:07 AM »
why I didn't see a GTAS logo anywhere?

Because you didn't watch full video.  GTAS logo is in the end. :P
Ahaha yea + gtas link in the desc :P

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2013, 05:52:19 AM »
aha I stopped the video 1 second before the logo appeared, thats good.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2013, 06:45:30 AM »
Real crazy video this time, not a single filler. U used fucked up physics of this game to full potential. Also nice to see as many different stunts as poss, the variety is great.
BUT have to do something with music, it's tedious again.

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2013, 07:51:29 AM »
Turtle dick ... Really ... He's called turtle dick?

:lol:

Offline MxZz.

• Board Mods
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013, 08:12:46 AM »
Turtle dick ... Really ... He's called turtle dick?

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 09:27:04 AM »
Amazing video guys!

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2013, 10:30:34 AM »
its funny that I first saw this vid when it had 14 views and I was the first one to like it  :wub:  but like I already told mxz its amazing. I lost a spot 3 stunts in and mxz second stunt I had an idea of the place but didnt know where to land if I bumped it. He managed it will but ill try to find something more around there  :mellow:  you guys also proves that there is a lot more to V then people think. And I guess we should make a rule called "slowmo till 2 sec before stunt"  :lol:  anyway 9/10 sense it doesnt have the same touch as a lot of great stunting videos with these kinds of quality stunting wise  :happy:

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 03:27:01 PM »
Almost slept on this video. Loved those massive air time stunts and the wallrides. Editing was ok and Toby already has my comment on his song. It's great to see GTAS being really out there, for the longest time it just seemed like something we only did for the people within our community, but now being featured on Machinima shows that GTAStunting has a legitimate place in video game content creation.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
Nice stunts guys. I have no Idea why this BenBuja is in cause his stunts are crap compared to yours! I don't like the music but you prob gotta use it cause of machinima
Don't know anything about his solo stuff but I can confirm #4 is good stuff Enton  :ajaja:

And thanks for the nice comments. Although it seems no matter what we do the music always gets 50/50  :P

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 09:37:02 PM »
I was kinda like "wtf when will NU release their video?" .  But when i saw it, it was amazing, the best one i've seen. Really worth the wait. My favorite in this video was Mxz ( i thought he was just a dude who keeps bitching about the slow mo BUT really is a great stunter actually, might be one of my favorites after this video), RedKeyMon was Insane too, Taz's antenna precision was crazzzzy!. Gotta love that third video. I lost a spot though, I was trying to do that Intro stunt which was done by Mxz a long time ago. Sucks not to see Slayer in this video, he was like one of the best dudes out there(especially in IV). Not really a fan of Ben Buja, his stunts are not that bad tho. Hope to see the next one like Next Year! HAHA. Congratulations getting into Machinima  ;D :cheernutz:

Offline Ardie

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2013, 03:52:34 AM »
Daaaamn, this is no doubts the best video so far. Lost the stunt at 1:00 :p
But yeah, really great video, this really opened and blew my mind. I didn't believe stunts like 2:00 were possible, so this has really proved me wrong and now I can improve my stunting because of that & I was impressed by most of the stunts. I was also thinking when is this video coming up, I was waiting impatiently, but now as I saw this, it was worth the wait. Great job guys, can't wait for more.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 03:55:14 AM by Ardie »

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2013, 07:04:25 AM »
Great stuff NU. MxZ, Redkeymon, Darkstar and Taz stoodout barely if I'd have to call out names  :ajaja:  Congratulations to NU of Machinima appearance also!

What a classy move to use Ltab's music also.  :cc_detective:

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #58 on: December 24, 2013, 08:10:33 AM »
Sweet Jesus, that was fucking amazing, everyone had one fantastic stuff, and now with machinima the vídeo will be just legendary!!! Taz car stunts just blowed my mind

Offline MxZz.

• Board Mods
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2013, 08:53:02 AM »
Thanks a lot guys. :3

@Shuffle, the opener was the first spot I ever tried when I got the game, but still, I spent weeeks on it without being in a race, just to avoid the Wrong Way, because yes, I landed it 3times, one time without record (daksad was with me on skype xd) another time recorded with my itouch with a better execution + daytime : http://youtu.be/WdJrGYShtv8?t=33s

And the 3rd one, in this video. I still love that spot, and I had some funny bails on it :lol: Like falling on the edge backwards... :lol: SS recorded that, and I'm gonna put everything into a whole bail video someday.

Once again, thanks for these comments guys. :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal