Author Topic: Huge spots giveaway  (Read 6268 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Huge spots giveaway
« on: November 28, 2013, 02:31:26 AM »
So yeah, since I almost don't stunt anymore in SA, here are my spots.

baileys.wmv
these are the ones I had before joining wh.^

gta sa 2013 07 05 14 50 09 99

PROMAGKA

lololo

damnit

QWEQWEQWE

yxcvbnm,

bailspotefjvewoijfaf

UGEJEJEH.wmv
(sorry for the capture lags and stuff)

COUCOU 21231234

nvmitdidn'tlookedgoodtobehonest

dattrickyshitlanded

qAWSRDETGFHGHJ,H
^Lost it to gryzlek :c

You can look at the date of each clips on yt. I didn't post some of my vids because some stunts in there weren't mine. So I'm not a bastard releasing others stuff. All the vids here are the spots I tried all by myself (tell me if i'm wrong)

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Huge spots giveaway
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 04:23:31 AM »
some fantastic SA spots you got there, too bad you missed lots of them boet.. :(

btw, thanks for sharing, really appreciated!

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 04:34:32 AM »

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 06:02:06 AM »
Some fucking unlucky fails you got there, son. I feel the pain.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 07:06:46 AM »
Lost 3 spots here, you're a great stunter. Sucks that you shared those spots. You should release them, then leave stunting  :| .

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 07:15:22 AM »
cool

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 07:58:17 AM »
releasing unlanded spots so people lose them, because you are leaving stunting, such a scumbag :euro:

not like i care but in my opinion you shouldnt have shared that

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:13 AM »
releasing unlanded spots so people lose them, because you are leaving stunting, such a scumbag :euro:

not like i care but in my opinion you shouldnt have shared that

what do you mean by lose? how did anyone lose them? what's the difference between sharing spots to people over skype and here? let's just all stop posting here and throw a video once in a year shall we

Offline ~ Đάмﮖтзя ~

• Veteran Member
  • somtink
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 09:00:46 AM »
Because if you share a spot via skype with a few friends, you give them the right to land your spot and use it as your own spot :) while if you share the spot there, the spots are no longer "good" enough for someone else to land them and use them as their own, they basically became "old", because a the spot is a big part of the stunt overall, its not just the landing. I mean, wouldnt you be dissapointed if you knew the stunts in WH crewvideos but you just havent seen them landed?

Thus someone who might just couldve had two of those spots landed and found by himself and was going to use them for a video, could be really sad about this, while at the same point, it doesnt really do much good, except for giving away a few nice spots to land, because they lost a part of their value, because they dont seem that hard to land (different from some super big air stunt or something really tricky which itself is really valuable by just being landed). Im not accusing anyone of anything or telling you that you are dumb for doing this, just saying it might wouldve been better to not share it.

As i mentioned I dont really care, its just my point of view, nothing mean there. I just dont consider this a really good idea. Btw just to make sure I wont be making any videos as Ive stopped stunting, I still have a few landed/unlanded spots which are not old tho, and I decided to not share them for the exact same reason ^

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 10:03:29 AM »
Well you could say the same thing about the whole "Stunting Challenges" board... for me it doesn't matter if I saw the spot before someone landed it. I think it's great that mxz posted these spots, it's no secret that SA is becoming harder and sometimes you have to spend hours to find new spots. Some of us just doesn't have so much time.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 06:38:09 AM »
I spent over 2years on almost all these spots. Especially my infy one. I don't really care about your opinion Damster.
I still have a few landed/unlanded spots which are not old tho, and I decided to not share them for the exact same reason ^
Why not releasing them instead of being a dick here.

Well you could say the same thing about the whole "Stunting Challenges" board... for me it doesn't matter if I saw the spot before someone landed it. I think it's great that mxz posted these spots, it's no secret that SA is becoming harder and sometimes you have to spend hours to find new spots. Some of us just doesn't have so much time.
This.

Lost 3 spots here, you're a great stunter. Sucks that you shared those spots. You should release them, then leave stunting  :| .
Where did I say I left stunting? After all the time I spent on these stunts, I couldn't have any "fun" while trying them. It's more like pain instead of fun. But still, I'd rather share. You didn't lose anything actually. You can still land them, and get the real "pleasure" of landing a stunt.

Two parts in stunting are important, finding the spot, landing it. Just stop thinking you lost it, land it.

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 07:04:32 AM »
Lots of good spots here, I feel sorry for some of your bails.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2013, 06:16:51 AM »
Yay now I have some new things I can try  :cheernutz:  but wait...r u leaving? D:

Offline BlackTear

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 06:50:17 AM »
i really enjoyed watching this,some great and creative spots !
I only lost the electric-fence-wallride spot in LS,i never reached the height you got there,so i stopped trying it because i thought its imposs :D

I like vids like this,but i am also not sure if its good to release spots or not,in some way it does lame them a bit imo

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 08:22:36 AM »
Wow, sick ideas, really! This nat bump in united (2nd clip) was fucking insane and looks impossible, but i hope it's clean. Sadly, what you don't stunting anymore in SA..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal