Author Topic: Wasted 48H  (Read 3271 times)

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Wasted 48H
« on: November 04, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
So I was pretty hungover after the halloween friday and I decided to give gta v stunting a try. The question is if I should buy a happouge pvr or not  :euro:  share your opinion! and also give me feedback on the video  :happy:

GTA V EXTREME STUNTING - Wasted 48H

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Wasted 48H
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 11:29:24 AM »
I laughed at the quad fall + lyrics combo. "I don't wanna fall"  :P A bit too much slow-mo and certainly for what was landed, they are all possible without it. Still nice to see another guy trying V. About the PVR, that's your decision. If you are logging some good amounts of hours in V then yea otherwise you could wait for PC if you don't want to spend the money just to record some stunts.

Offline Xh0sa_NightMare

• Evolve Stunting
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 01:23:38 PM »
If you want the best HD capture card I would get the elgato, slightly more expensive. Although an easycap + svideo cables is very cheap and very nice quality so thats the best cheap alternative. Nice video :P

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 02:48:07 PM »
The AVerMedia C875 blows the Elgato's bitrate out of the water.
I'm gonna comment on the video tomorrow, just wanted to get that in before you buy something ;)

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 03:21:00 PM »
Way too much slow-mo :(

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 07:02:32 PM »
Yeah a bit too much slow mo for my taste. Also, in case you didn't know, slow mo can speed you up (ex when in a car and making turns), but it can also slow you down (when you're in the air). On the last stunt in the video, if you had turned off slowmo after hitting the edge of that building, you probably would have made the gap (or even flow over).

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 07:56:01 PM »
please take slow-mo off after you bump ._.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 06:13:13 AM »
yeah ill probably try to not use the slowmo thingy from now on, its really annoying to edit to anyway lol  :happy:  btw thanks for the info about the videocard/recorders. Does any of you know anything about Terratec Grabby? cuz I know its old, not top notch quality but its really cheap and like Rainbow said GTA V will come out on the PC some day anyway. But otherwise I guess ill go with one of the ones you guys mentioned cuz they seem way easier to use then any other lol  :lol:

Offline Xh0sa_NightMare

• Evolve Stunting
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »
yeah ill probably try to not use the slowmo thingy from now on, its really annoying to edit to anyway lol  :happy:  btw thanks for the info about the videocard/recorders. Does any of you know anything about Terratec Grabby? cuz I know its old, not top notch quality but its really cheap and like Rainbow said GTA V will come out on the PC some day anyway. But otherwise I guess ill go with one of the ones you guys mentioned cuz they seem way easier to use then any other lol  :lol:
How cheap? I got my easycap + svideo cables and other cables (splitters etc) for around £20 max. This is the sort of quality I got out of it. Looked fine for me but people told me to get a HD cap card so I got the elgato :/

Fake Nabs Owned and 2 vs 2 (Hows the quality :P)

Only thing with the easycap is there are a few fakes so worth reading reviews!

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2013, 04:30:38 PM »
Nice video.
I would highly recommend the Elgato Game Capture HD

Edit// The Elgato software is impressive too, better than the hauppauge's.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:12:00 AM by Cookie »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 01:49:16 AM »
The AVerMedia C875 blows the Elgato's bitrate out of the water.
I'm gonna comment on the video tomorrow, just wanted to get that in before you buy something ;)
This + too much slowmo right there..

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 10:59:33 AM »
This video was really, really bad!

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 11:20:52 AM »
I guess I should just go with elgato or avermedia otherwise peepz on youtube will get butthurt  :lol:  btw thanks for the tips btw, im trying to improve without the slowmo now  :happy: 

Offline Xh0sa_NightMare

• Evolve Stunting
  • I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 11:44:25 AM »
I guess I should just go with elgato or avermedia otherwise peepz on youtube will get butthurt  :lol:  btw thanks for the tips btw, im trying to improve without the slowmo now  :happy:

I never considered the avermedia when I bought it but this looks like a good comparison:
/watch?v=qCPsMnJH5ak I like the elgato for ghost recording so I never miss anything, although the SD card feature on the avermedia looks great. (I am not sure if this is the same avermedia someone else recommended above though)

Offline Ardie

• -
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »
Would of been a lot better without the clear over-usage of the slow-mo ability. Try not to use so much next time :p

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal