Author Topic: GTA Online Started!  (Read 8679 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: GTA Online Started!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 08:54:17 AM »
I won't even bother to try online in the first 3 days. Let Rockstar fix some issues so that I can play without waiting for hours  :ajaja:

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 11:06:45 AM »
Add me on ps3 GetCensored :)

Offline s[a1]nt NM

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 11:37:49 AM »
k1r1llka at XBL welcome guys  :cheernutz:

tested online Later

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 12:37:40 PM »
It just says that it has failed to join GTA Online. :|

Shiffteee_69, btw :euro:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 02:55:15 PM »
Once you finally get past that bugged starting mission, it works pefectly. Really cool online mode, but single player is definitely better for stunting, unless you want to do something that involves multiple people :P

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 05:48:18 PM »
I finally got into GTAV Online earlier tonight. On Xbox, add Kingjad86 if you want to try doing stuff in it.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 11:54:25 PM »
Once you finally get past that bugged starting mission, it works pefectly. Really cool online mode, but single player is definitely better for stunting, unless you want to do something that involves multiple people :P
Yeah, these first missions took me around 1hours to get them done. (Including the time I spent spamming the X just to retry to get to the cloud) But that multi is way better than what I expected. I have to say that it's better.

I don't know if you guys knew about the Bati 801RR, but yeah. It's quite great. I'm lvl 13 atm, and I need some more hours to get my own Bati. (it needs 2 players created, and you can create only one at a time) Afterall, I need to know where we create a god damn race, because reloading to the past checkpoint with Y is quite useful.

My GT : x POMPiiZZ x

Hit me up your name per message if it's not written into your gt.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 11:56:49 PM by MxZz. »

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 03:40:26 AM »
I still can't join. Every time it says that it failed to join the host or something :sleep:

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 05:48:34 AM »
Aw, get a ps3... :lol:

I have to say that it's not about the console, but why the fuck all my friends who has a ps3 can't join? every friends of mine with a xbox are playing as fuck

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 06:39:20 AM »
Luckily I managed to get a bit of playing in yesterday since it was released a bit earlier I think I beat most of the people on and did the first mission or 2 fine. Not sure if I was supposed to be racing other people in the first race but somehow was only racing Lamar?. Then all the disconnections and failed loading happened and is still happening this morning. Tried to make a second character today but the first race just says on the loading screen forever. I can get online ok with the frist character I made yesterday but still crashes quite a lot so I can't be bothered to play.
One annoying thing at the moment is that most of the time you get put into free roam with only a few people and no where near the 16 player limit, when you start a lobby only 1 or 2 people other people join if your lucky or sometimes no one ever joins etc.

There doesn't seem to be very much to do online at the moment but it will get a hell of a lot better once that add lots of new features and mode in the coming weeks & months.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 10:12:03 AM »

I have to say that it's not about the console, but why the fuck all my friends who has a ps3 can't join? every friends of mine with a xbox are playing as fuck
I have a PS3, man.. :(

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 07:25:37 PM »
PS3 is crap anyways  ;)

Compared to an xbox? you're joking right?

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2013, 02:27:32 AM »

I have a PS3, man.. :(
That was sarcasm :c

And Basium, shut up with your child sentences. Ps3 is not crap, the crap is the guys saying the ps3 is better or anything else. They're both exactly the same. I actually have an xbox, and I don't have anything against ps3. Yes the security is quite better on the xbox, but we pay for it, and that's something ps3 guys couldn't understand. Except if they pay their thing (dunno the name) I'm on xbox since it's been out, and I don't have anything against it. I just like the controllers more than ps3 (which looks quite too plasticish breaking if you hit it. I actually threw my controller on the wall and it didn't break, anywhere. A friend of mine just let his ps3 gamepad fall on the floor, and it got broke :lol:

Final point, I have nothing against ps3, but basium, shut up.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2013, 05:07:57 AM »
Xbox 360: Friendly hardware architecture for development. The best SDK of both consoles. Higher quality online services (but you have to pay). Arguably tighter community, good exclusives.

PS3: Nightmare architecture for development, which is why the best version of a multi-platform game is usually on the Xbox 360. Much better exclusive games than the 360, and since they're exclusively developed for the PS3's hardware, they often look better than 360 exclusives (the PS3 has more power, if you can unlock it). Good online service, and it's free.

At the consumer level, they're almost identical. So it really comes down to three things; price, games, and your friends. If your friends are playing on the Xbox 360, and you don't care about the PS3 exclusives, get an Xbox. If you just want the best version of multiplatform games, get an Xbox. If you want the PS3 exclusives, get a PS3. If your friends play on the PS3, get a PS3. If you can get one of the consoles cheaper than the other, factor that in, and keep in mind that the PS3's online service is free.

It really is that simple :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:13:19 AM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2013, 05:34:34 AM »
^Pretty much. If you are BEDESS you'll get both, like me  :mellow:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal