Author Topic: I have gta 5!!  (Read 9785 times)

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
Re: I have gta 5!!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2013, 10:52:29 AM »
video102

I already like this game better than IV :lol:
First stunt landed!
Actually it looked great.  :P

Offline Ed

• MO Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2013, 11:00:45 AM »
Did you guys get the feeling the map isn't as big as it was supposed to be (you know, all GTA's + x2 Red Dead Redemption according to rumors). In my eyes it's slightly bigger than SA. Maybe even smaller than SA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7NJunthVmk

BF Injection isn't really a rare vehicle, especially playing as Trevor in the desert.

The physics aren't really anything special, actually IV physics are much more better. V is overrated imo, but going through missions is pretty fun at least. Game completion is at 35 percent.  :lol:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2013, 11:27:39 AM »
I've played for a good few hours now, and I love it. I stopped doing missions ones my brother fell asleep (we go through the story together) and I started messing around. And I found a bmx, and it was awesome. I predict it being like real life mountain bikeish stunts done with it. Like hopping from one tiny thing to another, finding jumping routes up to a roof or over to a roof. sadly you can't wheelie or stoppie, but you can lean while in the air. Haven't checked if you can backflip yet, but you probably can. I also grinded with it, seemed pretty easy from what I gathered. Also haven't gotten a hand on a motorbike yet, but it's promising. Will probably hook it up with my capture card tonight and start recording some shiez.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
Played for about 7-8 hours and I've only just seen one half of the map, it's huge :D. Great map for stunting too, lots of possibilties. The original SA map is definitely more fruitful for stunting, but this is awesome. I've actually just landed one amazing stunt (my only really great one so far), and it confirms for me that GTA V will be very satisfactory for stunting.

As for the BF injection, you should land it upside down from big ramps, it's like doing a monster leap :P

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »

Played the game for a fair amount of hours myself now, it really is a superb game for stunting. I literally cannot wait for a PC release with a proper trainer.

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2013, 01:34:10 PM »
Played for about 4 hours. This game is awesome. :P I also think stunting is going to be a lot better than it was in IV.  Haven't even explored the whole map yet, even though I haven't done any missions so far.

When I first watched the leaked gameplay I was actually worried about the arcade-y physics, but now that I've played a bit I actually love them.  :euro: Seems like the driving largely depends on the car, although I do think it is a little strange that you can just straight up drive up a mountain in a sports car.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:35:56 PM by KillaMarci »

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2013, 01:44:55 PM »
I saw bigfoot, i swear!

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2013, 04:24:45 PM »
Stunting might be possible to a certain extent but it's nowhere as fun as the previous GTA games. The arcade style driving killed it for me...

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »
I love stunting this game, I've done some awesome shit already. I'm still having trouble pulling a wheelie at max vehicle skill though. Maybe it has something to do with strength? Haven't figured out how to increase that yet. Anyway, I'll upload a totally random bump to grind I landed while doing a mission, just to show you that it's possible :)

EDIT: Hey sorry, I had unsynced audio issues. I'm uploading it now, will post it in its own topic.
EDIT 2: Topic Link
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:55:48 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2013, 11:10:21 PM »
I saw bigfoot, i swear!

Oh god, not this shit again. :P

I actually think the bikes handling is kinda shitty. Cars work really well though, just like IV.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »
Motorbike is kind of hard to control, but I think I'll wait for max stats before doing a final judgement.

I actually think Bmx is my favorite vehicle so far, which is kind of funny as I hate it in SA  :lol: According to the game it could wheelie too, but I still can't. Wonder if it's the stats again, because I managed to stoppie. I have lots of ideas, but not knowing the maps and being vulnerable limits me  :lol: "oh shit that would be, *crash*, WASTED"..
;_;

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2013, 01:07:55 AM »
Motorbike is kind of hard to control, but I think I'll wait for max stats before doing a final judgement.

I actually think Bmx is my favorite vehicle so far, which is kind of funny as I hate it in SA  :lol: According to the game it could wheelie too, but I still can't. Wonder if it's the stats again, because I managed to stoppie. I have lots of ideas, but not knowing the maps and being vulnerable limits me  :lol: "oh shit that would be, *crash*, WASTED"..
;_;
:lol: :lol: :lol:

One question, who's on xbox, and who has the gold? Just trying to find some people for the 1st of october. c: my gt : x POMPiiZZ x

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2013, 05:05:39 AM »
I do: 'Kingpin 1337'

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2013, 06:27:03 AM »
Mine: VaNiilaa

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 07:00:16 AM »
^ Man I was wondering who that was on my friendslist haha. Need to hook up my 360 again, playing without internet at the moment :p

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal