Author Topic: Round 2 - Match AG - JaiK vs Sheeptea  (Read 3842 times)

JL

Round 2 - Match AG - JaiK vs Sheeptea
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:03:09 AM »
ROUND 2 - MATCH AG
JaiK vs. Sheeptea

Objective
Best stunt including one (or more) wheelies.

Deadline
48 hours from the date of this post.

Rules
General rules (click) apply.
No additional rules.

---

Good luck. :a-cheer:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
Re: Round 2 - Match AG - JaiK vs Sheeptea
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 04:11:58 AM »
Can someone give me some rules how a wheelie is considered..cuz I got plenty of ideas but im not sure if its allowed. It goes a bit like radding to wheelie for a while to bump  :euro:

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 04:14:51 AM »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 01:28:42 AM »
Oh yeah, good luck JaiK. Hopefully you have some ideas after that stoppie challenge :lol:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »
So ive been doing this shit for like...approximately 2-3 hours straight..but what Ive been thinking now for maybe a hour is that it might be old. So if anyone know its old, please tell me before this round ends!  :happy:

SASL Round 2 Match AG [JaiK] vs Sheeptea

link to le replay:

http://speedy.sh/pNEXX/jaik-bestfkinhweeliepossibleinsanandreasmap.rep

also, good luck sheeptea  :wub:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 10:44:20 AM »
Damn! I was thinking this exact same spot before :lol:
I didn't have much motivation to balance wheelie for long, so I gave up on it :P

E: My entry:

SASL 2013 Round 2 JaiK vs [Sheeptea]

Replay: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zf3nym
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 10:50:58 AM by Sheeptea »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 10:55:12 AM »
Well then, I honestly didn't like any of these 2 stunts, or rather, none of them were a clean stunt. Honestly, JaiK's stunt would have been ok if the spot was else where and it involved something else (not to mention that it's an old stunt). Sheeptea's stunt was quite far-fetched. It would've been a great spot if landed for a different objective, and instead of going for that long-run wheelie, had bounced and grinded the orange wall down there. The stunt itself does look harder than JaiK's, afterall you have to get the first grind right, to get launched to the other roof, then get the speed right to get to the second grind, and that's the sole reason I'm voting for Sheeptea

JL

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 10:59:26 AM »
well sheeptea you made me lose a stunt partially  :| didnt think that'd ever happen to me  :lol:

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »
Yeah okay so my stunt is old just like I guessed and considered "easy" even if I myself had a frustrating time doing it. Im going for my other ideas. Cuz if Im not mistaking me and sheeptea can change our entrys as long as its not after the timelimit or w/e  :happy:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »
Not exactly, you can't change the entry after a judge has voted on the entry.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 01:02:27 PM »
well...then im just fucked I guess...but waaait, link the video where my stunt has been done completely like I did it  :|   btw xto, sheeptea clearly states that he tried my stunt but didnt have enough patient for it so how the F can you find his stunt harder to do? Just asking sense I nor he find it harder but some how you do  :hmm: 

Damn! I was thinking this exact same spot before :lol:
I didn't have much motivation to balance wheelie for long, so I gave up on it :P

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:06:06 PM by JaiK »

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »
well...then im just fucked I guess...but waaait, link the video where my stunt has been done completely like I did it  :|   btw xto, sheeptea clearly states that he tried my stunt but didnt have enough patient for it so how the F can you find his stunt harder to do? Just asking sense I nor he find it harder but some how you do  :hmm: 

Just read my review on both stunts and you'll find the explanation there. Also the fact that he couldn't arse to get the balance right does not mean that your stunt is harder, rather, it is annoying I'd dare to say.

Offline GDL

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 03:12:20 AM »
I didn't like both stunts in a way. JaiK's one seemed pretty boring, because he didn't involve anything but the wheelie. Sheeptea's idea was pretty cool, but that pointless longass wheelie ruined it for me. Having said that I'm voting for Sheeptea, because of the added elements to the stunt which made it more interesting in my eyes.

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 04:31:46 AM »

Just read my review on both stunts and you'll find the explanation there. Also the fact that he couldn't arse to get the balance right does not mean that your stunt is harder, rather, it is annoying I'd dare to say.

And how is a stunt not harder if its more annoying to do it cuz you never manage to land it? Also I would say that my stunt match the object a bit better sense I focus on a wheelie while he just show off a useless long wheelie which is useless to the stunt, ive tried it and yes ive done the stunt with half that wheelie. I have even extended the stunt to a bump into another grind. With other words I can make a whole video just to prove my point that the stunt I did is harder to do, more focus on the wheelie and just better if you look at the object. But I guess we all have different opinions. Btw, can you link that video where my stunt is landed before? Sense I asked that when I released the stunt because Im not sure if it is old and I cant find a video where its landed  :)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2013, 04:40:46 AM »

And how is a stunt not harder if its more annoying to do it cuz you never manage to land it? Also I would say that my stunt match the object a bit better sense I focus on a wheelie while he just show off a useless long wheelie which is useless to the stunt, ive tried it and yes ive done the stunt with half that wheelie. I have even extended the stunt to a bump into another grind. With other words I can make a whole video just to prove my point that the stunt I did is harder to do, more focus on the wheelie and just better if you look at the object. But I guess we all have different opinions. Btw, can you link that video where my stunt is landed before? Sense I asked that when I released the stunt because Im not sure if it is old and I cant find a video where its landed  :)
This league is about landing a better stunt than your opponent, you didn't. Stop.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal