Author Topic: Empyreal  (Read 10392 times)

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
Re: Empyreal
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »
Yes, because what my personal prefered shows that I enjoy in my freetime surely affects my knowledge regarding stunting in VC, and moreso p2bs, more specifically this p2b which I have spent hours on. God the people I have to put up with lol

But before we derail this topic any further, PMs are available for the people who feel an urge to spread their virus-like bullshit attitude in this topic.
Make a comparison vid with your stunt to prove your point  :cc_detective:

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2013, 11:09:31 PM »
I have nothing to say cuz you are conceited as fuck . well you are the king of P2B so you can fuck everything which you didn't understand clearly. it is modded so you can use it in your crew video or somewhere else . nice circumvention as usual  :ajaja:

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2013, 01:36:26 AM »
Believe me, Gav understands his shit. And the unfounded fight with him about something he has tried for long and landed is just ridiculous.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2013, 02:22:27 AM »
you and Gav are just ridiculous , believe me , you and he just know nothing

ps: I wanna say nothing about the spot cuz Gav is too conceited and he only believes his own standpoints .He thinks he knows everything about the spot and you believe he blindly . IDIOTS  <_<
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 02:29:50 AM by Demon »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2013, 02:37:38 AM »
No offense, but that's the worst argument you could submit. I'm not much into VC, but I'm pretty sure that Turok and especially Gav knows a lot about the engine, he's probably the best mod spotter I've ever known. So don't ever say that he knows nothing. I don't wanna offend you, but Gav is bloody right.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2013, 03:03:26 AM »
No offense, but that's the worst argument you could submit. I'm not much into VC, but I'm pretty sure that Turok and especially Gav knows a lot about the engine, he's probably the best mod spotter I've ever known. So don't ever say that he knows nothing. I don't wanna offend you, but Gav is bloody right.

:|

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2013, 03:40:41 AM »

ps: I wanna say nothing about the spot cuz Gav is too conceited and he only believes his own standpoints .He thinks he knows everything about the spot and you believe he blindly . IDIOTS  <_<

How could I believe him blindly when the things you do are plain obvious to me. Most of your bigair stunts including this finisher have less front wheel recoil after the bump which is a ridiculous sign for your hypocrisy to all of us. And for gods sake close google translate and open your english students book.

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2013, 04:26:43 AM »
Gav said that it is an angled bump and cant get those heights .

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbxpnh

it is Ruiner 's execution , he told me that he tried the finisher and landed it within 30mins (I landed it whtin 30mins too so I didn't understand why the finisher is worth modding )

pls watch the video . I got 166 ft and Ruiner got 156 ft and we got almost the same angle . so Gav you can fuck yourself now or fuck me and Ruiner  :happy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3uf8we it is my rep.

Most of your bigair stunts including this finisher have less front wheel recoil after the bump which is a ridiculous sign for your hypocrisy to all of us.

I dont get it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 04:48:58 AM by Demon »

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2013, 04:53:52 AM »
I support demon
He is right and I strongly believe him

it is my rep here http://www.sendspace.com/file/y80lkk  :)

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 05:32:33 AM »
170ft is possible on that finisher... and lets just say that what ive seen on this forum is that if you have the same crew you cant see shit and defend modders on your own crew and if someone like Gav and Turok here are saying that demon mods its stupid to go say that those two knows about the game engine... see like our master Daffy here has stunted with the engine many many hour more than you so would he take a modder in... sometimes maybe yes but im for damn sure hes 1000times better spotting mods than these two guys (no hate) but if you say you have played as much as daffy then that proofs the point again he understands the engine better by landing a lot more stunts...

so what i mean is... by 2 not that active stunter (i bet ive landed more stunts than you two together...) how can these two guys know the engine SO well ?
i dont watch that rep that closely coz i dont care so much but ive tried that spot and that high and distance is possible for damn sure!!

but ruiners p2b at LV... that looked really boosted and weird, but im dont wanna watch the reps so its all good even tho it would be modded... and its landed a couple of times anyway

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2013, 05:52:21 AM »
..but im for damn sure hes 1000times better spotting mods..

ROFL

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2013, 06:20:16 AM »
but ruiners p2b at LV... that looked really boosted and weird, but im dont wanna watch the reps so its all good even tho it would be modded... and its landed a couple of times anyway

it may be caused by my fps dropped record.
anyway he is clean for damn sure  :cc_detective:

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2013, 06:21:55 AM »
In any case I support demon, I think there is no need for him to risk cheating in that stunt. I don't have a lot of knowledge about checking stunts but I think no one can be absolutely authoritative.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 06:24:56 AM by Foambus »

Offline laugh urinate

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2013, 07:07:21 AM »
hehe :euro:

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2013, 07:17:18 AM »

it may be caused by my fps dropped record.
anyway he is clean for damn sure  :cc_detective:
Try using Locked framerate in the Fraps settings. That should help make it consistent.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal