Author Topic: Round 2 - Match AS - Nem vs OversizeD  (Read 7580 times)

JL

Re: Round 2 - Match AS - Nem vs OversizeD
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2013, 06:12:19 AM »
:lol: this sasl is just the biggest nonsense i have EVER seen on gtas. Sorry OD but it was really random and you didnt even want to do it. I wont say anything if its a grind, if you land it either. But really judges less weed more stunt.

both stunts were, once again, old.
OD made more creative use of a water tank. decisions of the judges are quite understandable here.

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 06:13:56 AM »
OD made more creative use of a water tank. decisions of the judges are quite understandable here.

Trueeeeee  :wub:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:17:03 AM by playboyz »

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 06:25:03 AM »
:lol: this sasl is just the biggest nonsense i have EVER seen on gtas. Sorry OD but it was really random and you didnt even want to do it. I wont say anything if its a grind, if you land it either. But really judges less weed more stunt.
I DID want to do that. I just wanted to do it to grind. I respect your opinion but that part was nonsense.
Stop making me wait guys. I'm nervous as hell

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2013, 06:32:57 AM »

well i dont want to argue here so lets hold it on saying opinion "line". I can barely see how the judges make their job, because from my view there are missing the most impostant properties of the stunt ( exectution, idea, "creativity" and other things ). Obviously OD didnt mean to do that, he just randomly wallrided the barel, while he wanted to prec it, right, this is one very important fact. Second is, that he abosutely didnt finish the combo ( hell wallride to nothing, orly? ). So sorry but i just cant accept something like its "quite understandable", because it is not. Dont get me wrong i am just disgusted of few votes and sometimes i think about how much money are you giving them. This is all i wanted to say and i am not gonna put an attention into this topic anymore, so dont waste you time reacting on my opinion.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 06:34:01 AM »
If you care about creativity so much, I could've posted the stunt I lamed the grind on. Ok and I supermegabest agree with Gaz okokot?

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 06:51:21 AM »
well i dont want to argue here so lets hold it on saying opinion "line". I can barely see how the judges make their job, because from my view there are missing the most impostant properties of the stunt ( exectution, idea, "creativity" and other things ). Obviously OD didnt mean to do that, he just randomly wallrided the barel, while he wanted to prec it, right, this is one very important fact. Second is, that he abosutely didnt finish the combo ( hell wallride to nothing, orly? ). So sorry but i just cant accept something like its "quite understandable", because it is not. Dont get me wrong i am just disgusted of few votes and sometimes i think about how much money are you giving them. This is all i wanted to say and i am not gonna put an attention into this topic anymore, so dont waste you time reacting on my opinion.

Gaz je bent een klein kind.

First of all OversizeD was at my place trying the stunt because he doesnt have gta sa on his laptop , he ment to do the wallride he has been trying it for a little while and then hearing from people like GAZ de kleuter that he didnt try to do that? kinda funny also nem his stunt is just a simple packerstunt 2 watertower wich isnt creative at all OversizeD shows more creativity and his stunt was way sexier then nem his stunt stop whining klein kind and just face he had a better stunt.

Gaz - De kleuter since 2013
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 06:59:09 AM by playboyz »

Offline Amaluna

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 06:58:28 AM »

L O L Umad. Gaz, it didn't want to prec it. I preced it 3 times. I wanted to wallride to grind but the 'legs' of that thing were blocking me all the time. I didn't want to no-show so I sent this. And I am glad I did that because I have a chance now.

It's obvious that your just protecting your soulmate here. But let it go.

This is exactly what Nem wanted.
Finally a real enemy (maybe)
If i were you, I would stop whining about the fact that your friend over there got what he wanted. I think we both deserve it. Nem is a cool guy overall and I would be mad if I lost either. Just shut up and let the judged do their job.

Hope the best for both of us. And thanks for the votes guys, means alot :wub:

STOP WITH THIS WAR

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 07:11:29 AM »
It's obvious that your just protecting your soulmate here.

isn't this exactly the same case with you and playboyz in pretty much every round of one of you two?  :hmm:

JL

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 07:15:21 AM »

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 07:23:57 AM »
gaz just get the fuck out and stop whining that you and your czechoslovak friendz failed that league, od just simply killed nem here whats your fucking problem

JL: it's 2 - 2 btw. i'd jump in and vote in XTO's place but i'd have to vote for OD since nem thinks im gay
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 07:25:40 AM by JL »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 07:32:16 AM »
:lol:

Offline Amaluna

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 07:33:21 AM »
It's obvious that your just protecting your soulmate here.
isn't this exactly the same case with you and playboyz in pretty much every round of one of you two?  :hmm:
Kinda is. But that's why I said: Stop this war.
gaz just get the fuck out and stop whining that you and your czechoslovak friendz failed that league, od just simply killed nem here whats your fucking problem
But you don't like me either.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 08:08:21 AM »
Art likes nobody except his arrogance. I have to say that I liked nem's stunt more.

Offline playboyz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 08:12:48 AM »
Art likes nobody except his arrogance. I have to say that I liked nem's stunt more.

Vriendjespolitiek :wub:

JL: speak godamn english
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 10:44:49 AM by JL »

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »
Art likes nobody except his arrogance.
i also like my infernus skin  :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal