Author Topic: Muteki - むてき  (Read 9136 times)

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Muteki - むてき
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »
I'm surprised by how many of you pro mod spotters only managed to notice two modded stunts. I'm looking at you Shadow Dragon, and maybe some others :ajaja:

Offline Kich

• Fucking noob stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »
The finisher looks pretty modded, sorry and Kich please either quit stunting or just try not to mod possible stunts!
Man, i sent that stunt to Shadow Dragon but not for Muteki, it was supposed to be in my boring user files folder and don't be released never.
I just don't fucking know why he put it here.

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 04:28:22 PM »
The finisher looks pretty modded, sorry and Kich please either quit stunting or just try not to mod possible stunts!
Man, i sent that stunt to Shadow Dragon but not for Muteki, it was supposed to be in my boring user files folder and don't be released never.
Yeah, he use my NOT GOOD stunts. Now i have good leftovers. I don't know how to use them.

Offline CENSORED

• bsm and rhino shit! (Y)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 05:04:07 PM »
Liked the video its a bit overedited but the music on second part was good to, liked some stunts i saw there
and im not good at spotting mods but when i saw both of kich's stunts i was like  :hmm:
Overall good stunts, IMBAAAAAAAAAAA  ;D

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »

Just admit that you modded, it's obvious that you're coming up with excuses on the fly, had you actually not intended that stunt to be there you'd be the very first on this topic to say that there's been a mistake.

edit: i hate enb, and imba did great job AND KICH MODDED
Well, if you think that csm is modded.
1st: Recording is lagged a bit so you can easy think is modded.
2nd: I don't care. :happy:
1st : it's not recording prob
2nd : i don't care too STFU
lmao

This doesn't help your case at all. Take the high road & don't do that shit again, you're not fooling anyone here.

Offline imbaA

• I love rhinos...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 06:40:59 PM »
Lol now its on modded section ty kich

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 07:08:56 PM »
Poor Dr.CaT

Offline Rust

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 07:54:10 PM »
Lol now its on modded section ty kich
Do not blame him for everything. To those who are wondering about the finisher, yes I did.

Offline FrankInsanity

• The Green One
  • Veteran Member
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 08:39:08 PM »
Man... When I was stunting years ago, I feel extremely ebarrased when Aroxxx modded a sunt in our collab with Zayu... He make us look like moddrs too...  :sleep:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2013, 10:39:12 AM »
So much praise for BG's mansion landing when it's old by Jubito and I landed the further part as well. :cheersad:
You modded it so gtfo

When will you stop saying "you modded" in every stunting video I participate in? At least try to collect some evidence or you just make a fool of yourself.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2013, 10:52:06 AM »
lol..

Offline Demon

• Wasteland Heroes
  • conceited guys are ridiculous
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2013, 10:54:17 AM »

hold on man. pls don't explain anything .you don't care right?  ;)

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2013, 11:48:13 AM »
So much praise for BG's mansion landing when it's old by Jubito and I landed the further part as well. :cheersad:
You modded it so gtfo

When will you stop saying "you modded" in every stunting video I participate in? At least try to collect some evidence or you just make a fool of yourself.

What evidence ?! I see u mod, you've been doing this since long time now, there is no need of any evidence it's just that most of the people does not know what the game is capable of and what are its limits which is a very convenient environment for modders. It's  easy to mod these days when people do not know the game they've been playing for so long, and u do it pretty well since u are not that obvious. Maybe people will start to pay attention one day to what they watch in the stunt videos but for now enjoy the positive comments u get, be happy  :)

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2013, 12:05:04 PM »
So I believe in God & someone asked me to provide evidence, so I said to him:
"What evidence ?! People who believe in God don't need any evidence, they just see that there is a god & has been for a long time now, there is no need of any evidence, it's just that most of the people do not know what God is capable of & that it has no limits which is a pretty convenient environment for atheists to try & disprove him. It's easy to not believe in God these days when people don't know the God that's been with us for so long, and he's been described pretty well, though his presence is not so obvious. Maybe people will start paying attention one day to what they observe in their day-to-day lives, but for now, enjoy the pleasant life you're given by God, be happy  :)"

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2013, 12:35:38 PM »
Did you just compare me as a God? :euro:

@BGH: Yeah, I can say the same to to you. You're pretty obvious man. I'll just start moving every upcoming video from you to modded section because it's so obvious and doesn't require evidence, what so ever.
Are you cool with that? :cc_detective:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 12:42:55 PM by Sheeptea »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal