Author Topic: [WH]Doperide IV - VC  (Read 30543 times)

Offline AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [WH]Doperide IV - VC
« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2013, 01:58:47 PM »
Good Modding - Компьютер в стиле спорткара!  :P
just kidding, nice vid, cool stunts, Daffy the best again for me

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:05:03 PM by SyperDimon »

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
You made my life happier, now if you don't mind I'll go get your cookie reward.

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2013, 07:56:16 PM »
DOPERIDE 4!? Glad to see you guys are still going strong! Well done stunters!

@ Daffy, you made a video years ago using the song The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin. Any chance that video was on youtube anywhere? I remember really enjoying it so if you could point me in the right direction I'd like to see it again!

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2013, 10:59:09 PM »
DOPERIDE 4!? Glad to see you guys are still going strong! Well done stunters!

@ Daffy, you made a video years ago using the song The Feel Good Drag by Anberlin. Any chance that video was on youtube anywhere? I remember really enjoying it so if you could point me in the right direction I'd like to see it again!
Aetas! :)

Aetas

Offline Kenny

• fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 03, 2013, 06:11:46 AM »
i came

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 03, 2013, 12:54:15 PM »

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 04, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
If some don't get it I can give examples of not bland (creative, imaginative) bigairs IMO:
- finisher of Neuralgia (first landing on Hyman Condo from a not well-known, done-before spot , it was really breathtaking and pushing the limits (gotta hate this phrase)
- finisher of Odyssey
- finisher of Gazuntei
- finisher of Monolith

You didn't need to tell me all that. I''ll reach 10 years in stunting this autumn.

I'm oldschool man, must go whine about bigairs and uninspired bland stunts man, I carved this road out for all you guys and this is what you do with it maaan

10 years of what? trying to make your personal opinions look like facts on the forums? fuck off man, your veteran status doesn't mean shit. you goofed around for like what, 2-3 years since you started, then you landed that one stunt in that one video nobody remembers in like 2008, then you disappear for the remaining time only to come back on the forums once in a while to take a fresh dump on what the new generation is putting out and to brag about your 10 years here. that's like me going at you for 2004-2006 stunts being easy and random as fuck, makes no sense. you should get that massive stick out of your ass and stop parading around because as much as you like to make yourself and others believe you're a pioneer of stunting, you honestly haven't done shit but be around since the start and landing sad excuses for stunts. difference between you, me and most of the people on GTAS is that you recorded yourself driving over an ISB ramp while playing GTA missions. fuck outta here man. but yo have fun doing barrel rolls in Sabres because you're superior as fuck. (that's because you can't land bigairs and sick technical shit, but it's alright man, we'll just tell everyone it's your superiority standing in the way of it)
I meant that Daffy didn't need to tell me the difference between bike and car stunting since i know it well, that's all. As a homo sapiens he managed to understand it. As a homo habilis you only have the ability to stunt, not to think. Inject some painkiller into your butt to overcome some non-appreciation of your and your crewmates zomg bigair stuff and get off. Don't waste time trying to offend me, you're gonna fail.

You didn't need to tell me all that. I''ll reach 10 years in stunting this autumn.
and i cant recall a single stunt of yours...

I never did a stunt to impress anyone/to be remembered. Simple as that.
Stunting is about having fun (c). At least for me.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 01:47:25 PM by ostin »

Offline Hugo

« Reply #159 on: July 04, 2013, 01:35:42 PM »
great vid! daffy and stevex were absolute standouts for sure

LOOOOOOVED!!! the edit!!!

daffys wallride2grind is one of my alltime fav stunts for sure! sooooo sexy!!!

ooh and rallee and demon were epic also!!!
This !

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 04, 2013, 02:15:45 PM »

I'm oldschool man, must go whine about bigairs and uninspired bland stunts man, I carved this road out for all you guys and this is what you do with it maaan

10 years of what? trying to make your personal opinions look like facts on the forums? fuck off man, your veteran status doesn't mean shit. you goofed around for like what, 2-3 years since you started, then you landed that one stunt in that one video nobody remembers in like 2008, then you disappear for the remaining time only to come back on the forums once in a while to take a fresh dump on what the new generation is putting out and to brag about your 10 years here. that's like me going at you for 2004-2006 stunts being easy and random as fuck, makes no sense. you should get that massive stick out of your ass and stop parading around because as much as you like to make yourself and others believe you're a pioneer of stunting, you honestly haven't done shit but be around since the start and landing sad excuses for stunts. difference between you, me and most of the people on GTAS is that you recorded yourself driving over an ISB ramp while playing GTA missions. fuck outta here man. but yo have fun doing barrel rolls in Sabres because you're superior as fuck. (that's because you can't land bigairs and sick technical shit, but it's alright man, we'll just tell everyone it's your superiority standing in the way of it)
I meant that Daffy didn't need to tell me the difference between bike and car stunting since i know it well, that's all. As a homo sapiens he managed to understand it. As a homo habilis you only have the ability to stunt, not to think. Inject some painkiller into your butt to overcome some non-appreciation of your and your crewmates zomg bigair stuff and get off. Don't waste time trying to offend me, you're gonna fail.

yes, my mental capability has gone to waste because I can only stunt. I'm glad I ain't the only one with that problem though, that decade of stunting has caused your 3 braincells to deteriorate pretty badly. honestly though, I could give two fucks less about what you think of the stunts, I'm not gonna try to change your opinion on it, it's just that you're shoving it down everyone's throats, making it seem like facts. celebrity status does not apply here, you're just another dude in another videogame so back the fuck up

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 04, 2013, 02:56:37 PM »

yes, my mental capability has gone to waste because I can only stunt. I'm glad I ain't the only one with that problem though, that decade of stunting has caused your 3 braincells to deteriorate pretty badly. honestly though, I could give two fucks less about what you think of the stunts, I'm not gonna try to change your opinion on it, it's just that you're shoving it down everyone's throats, making it seem like facts. celebrity status does not apply here, you're just another dude in another videogame so back the fuck up
lolwhat  :blink:
You're still basing reply on that misunderstood phrase of mine. Dumb really.
Not shoving anything to anyone's throat. An Opinion is an opinion, how can it seem like fact is beyond me. Celebrity status seriously ? 
It's WH who stunt for recognition and pushing the limits, not me. And you contradict youself btw. How can I be a celebrity if I only landed sad excuses for stunts and generally suck ?

In fact I just found an opportunity for the first time in months to comment a video. And I honestly told what I thought in the comment using phrases "I enjoyed" and "I didn't like". That's all.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 03:17:24 PM by ostin »

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 04, 2013, 03:09:07 PM »
Thank you PTRVY! I knew it was a good one!

Sorry to take this off topic UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE....  :angry:

This was a dope ride indeed!

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 04, 2013, 06:21:56 PM »
Ltab,Demon,Daffy,Davve

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2013, 05:33:17 AM »

lolwhat  :blink:
You're still basing reply on that misunderstood phrase of mine. Dumb really.
Not shoving anything to anyone's throat. An Opinion is an opinion, how can it seem like fact is beyond me. Celebrity status seriously ? 
It's WH who stunt for recognition and pushing the limits, not me. And you contradict youself btw. How can I be a celebrity if I only landed sad excuses for stunts and generally suck ?

In fact I just found an opportunity for the first time in months to comment a video. And I honestly told what I thought in the comment using phrases "I enjoyed" and "I didn't like". That's all.

I'm not really contradicting myself cause it's only up to this point that your own little decade-parade stopped here after acknowledging yourself as a shit stunter who hasn't contributed a thing around here after that post, so yeah.
anyway you're obviously not catching my drift here which is nothing too unexpected so I'm done. unless you feel like keeping this ball rolling ofcourse, always up for a good timekiller. peaaace

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal