Author Topic: [WH]Doperide IV - VC  (Read 30831 times)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
Re: [WH]Doperide IV - VC
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2013, 03:54:37 PM »
I just noticed it the logo for this video in someone signature. Who thought that would be a good idea? Holy shit how incredibly ugly.
When did you get your cock bit off? You used to act pretty funny but now you're like a sad parody of Baseline.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »

Said the guy with the ugliest nickname around
Hahaha

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2013, 05:43:53 PM »
1440p I see what you did there :)
All I have to say is that I'm completely blown away!

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 10:00:54 PM by mateus »

Offline boxXx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2013, 01:49:21 PM »
Definitely not the last.

Offline Eddeman

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2013, 03:21:04 PM »
what happened to Eddeman? as far as i know he was in all VC videos from WH since he joined, kinda sad to not see him in this one, did he stop stunting? cuz that would be such a loss for all the community
I guess this time around Stevex didn't do a good enough job at shouting at him to get on Skype and open GTA :P
Well he tried, but I have found a new love:

I might find my way back though, I usually check in here once a week or so at least.

Closest I got to landing anything for this was when I overshot the finisher with a ridicilous 206ft bump. Of course I couldn't contain myself and had to show Stevex so he got motivated again :lol:

Man, Ltabs bump was balls to the walls, I never thought anyone would land that shit. Demons p2b precision was also insane. I had already seen a lot of the other stuff though, I still sneak into the show-off topic from time to time :D

Really nice stunts from everyone, nice to finally see the video come together and shame I couldn't take part. Seems you're going strong without me though so I'll take that as an excuse to play some more Trials Evolution ;P

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2013, 04:49:18 PM »
Editing was good as always. So was the music, I enjoyed it.

As for the stunts I enjoyed 4.
1. Daffy's bump2bb - great job on this. Had the idea, never tried thinking it's impossible. Following some people's logic I should cry mods but oddly enough I don't.
2. Demon's lc ledgegrind - brilliant idea smoothly executed.
3. Smut's wallride2grind - wow, Kert's stuff here, how did it manage to get into wh vid  :blink:
4. Demon's boost2prec - amazing idea, never could think of this, nicely executed.

Didn't care for the rest. Bland, uninspired, some badly executed, some weird looking. I don't give a fuck if any of bigairs were modded, just didn't like them. Though glad you didn't do any CSM's, that deserves some respect.

The PCJ is the fastest vehicle in the game thus it's the most exciting one to me, I mean would you rather see a car going at max speed at 70mph knowing that all the stunter did to execute the stunt was holding down one button or a bike going at 180mph while sparking are shooting and there's a ton of shit happening all at the time knowing that person who did it had his (or hers) senses peaking like cracy scrambling to not fuck it up as there's a ton of shit that can go wrong but there's also many opportunities to save it instead of just holding down a button hoping for the best.
what a huge piece of ignorance here...
how about the stunts where the run up isn't straight and you have to turn once or twice at the appropriate time ? how about the stunts where you have to swing the car in order to get the bump ?  the situation when you land upside down and have to manage to turn over on wheels ? the situation when you land with rotation and have to manage to brake and not to turn upside down ? ... precs ?

Offline Lamb

• Breivik
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2013, 05:37:48 PM »
Epic video guys! Loved Davve, Stevex, and Daffy's stuff the most  :cheernutz:

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:56 PM »
how about the stunts where the run up isn't straight and you have to turn once or twice at the appropriate time?
Yes then you have to push two buttons instead of one (tough shit I know), but you're still not having to maintain a RAD's (or a stoppie towards a grind) at twice or thrice the speed and for cars you don't even have the added risk of bailing of the bike.

how about the stunts where you have to swing the car in order to get the bump?
You just said that.

the situation when you land upside down and have to manage to turn over on wheels?
Yeah what about that situation, you have no control over the vehicle after you hit the bump until your vehicle touches another surface while on a bike you can rotate and turn in whatever desirable direction to avoid bailing but you could also fuck it up bigtime, so the point I'm making is that there's more opportunities to do something skilled with a vehicle you can control at all points should you not bail, than a vehicle that's beyond your control.

the situation when you land with rotation and have to manage to brake and not to turn upside down? ... precs?
1. See my point above 2. You're still rotating with less momentum than with the PCJ unless the PCJ was going real slow where you might coulda used another vehicle unless the run-up was very limited.

Your 'for instances' aren't proving anything, I still prefer fast bikes and that's that.
If you don't go make a video like that than and I'll leave you to it unlike the faggots that come in here and bust our balls for doing the kinda stunts we like.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 28, 2013, 12:36:13 AM »
You didn't need to tell me all that. I''ll reach 10 years in stunting this autumn.

You just said that.
no
PMed

My point was that car stunting is not so simple and easy as sitting on the ass slackily holding one button.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 12:48:56 AM by ostin »

Offline Foambus

• DP Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 28, 2013, 03:05:53 AM »
Epic video!
I love all the stunts especially Demon's P2B in 0:41 - 0:54, Daffy's grind in 2:04 - 2:16. In fact, I even could not choose a best one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:28 AM »
@Daffy, it's actually useless to compare car stunts with pcj stunts, because some stunts are only possible with cars like some big ass wallrides or stuff like that, and huge ass big airs are only possible with pcj's so.. No need to talk about whats harder or whats easyer.. Maybe you need to press less keys then for bike stunting but I want to see you doing some car stunts which aint even possible on an pcj landed on an bike, only because it's harder to press some keys?
It's not like pcj is the only vehicle to stunt on

Offline Luky

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 28, 2013, 03:39:43 AM »
What's up with the shitty feedback, seems like more and more people have grudge against WH for some reason.

Flawless video, many breathtaking stunts (especially Demon's and Davve's), superb clean smooth editing. The only thing I disliked was how Davve's LC police station p2b was shown in the video, but that doesn't hurt the video.

Great job everyone involved ;D

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03:38 AM »
@Daffy, it's actually useless to compare car stunts with pcj stunts, because some stunts are only possible with cars like some big ass wallrides or stuff like that, and huge ass big airs are only possible with pcj's so.. No need to talk about whats harder or whats easyer.. Maybe you need to press less keys then for bike stunting but I want to see you doing some car stunts which aint even possible on an pcj landed on an bike, only because it's harder to press some keys?
It's not like pcj is the only vehicle to stunt on
I have nothing against that, I just don't like it when people act superior because we do almost exclusively PCJ/NRG stunts while others have more variety.
It's ok that our taste doesn't match our viewers taste but when some of the viewers use this as an excuse to act shitty towards us, that's fucked up :cc_detective:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 28, 2013, 04:18:44 AM »
It's ok that our taste doesn't match our viewers taste but when some of the viewers use this as an excuse to act shitty towards us, that's fucked up :cc_detective:
Tell that to Sorcery.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal