Author Topic: [SA] Beyond The Aftermath  (Read 13139 times)

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
Re: [SA] Beyond The Aftermath
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2013, 04:35:04 PM »
Awesome solo KM :D, I like the title : >

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2013, 04:55:06 PM »
Awesome solo KM :D, I like the title : >

Yes. I do, too. :)

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2013, 12:40:11 AM »

The outro was sad... I know the feeling when you lose a spot after years of trying. :ajaja:

do you kiddo?  :ninja:

For me it was a cool watch, to be honest i didnt really like the editing (cc mostly ), but the intro was cool, fit into the song and kinda reminded me ubiquity :D Stunts were great, my favorits were that wallride in lv to the sign and p2b2double grind. i hope you will stay active  ;)
ur engrish rockz

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2013, 04:12:03 AM »

The outro was sad... I know the feeling when you lose a spot after years of trying. :ajaja:

do you kiddo?  :ninja:

For me it was a cool watch, to be honest i didnt really like the editing (cc mostly ), but the intro was cool, fit into the song and kinda reminded me ubiquity :D Stunts were great, my favorits were that wallride in lv to the sign and p2b2double grind. i hope you will stay active  ;)
ur engrish rockz

I understand your point as this is an international forum and people should be able to write in English but this is not a coercion / duty which has to be fulfill to become a part of community. Futhermore, regarding to his level of English, this is second language of most of us and it doesn't mean we have to know grammar perfectly. Prospectively, you don't remember when you were trying to talk with someone and it wasn't very successful at the end. Regarding to "favorite", it could be written as favourite which is United Kingdom spelling of this word / favorite, what obviously is linked to United State spelling. Don't be so grumpy. It's definitely a joke as you're from the same country but everything what I have already written is an overall statement which should be considered.

In addition to my last comment, I hope Skynet II will be released in the nearest future. First part was increadibly stylish. I loved everything, from the beginning to very end - so I'm still waiting for following, second part. Temporarily, I have an extra video from you to watch and it will be definitely viewed several times untill I get bored. Well done once again.

Offline KeNN

• CSGO#CLUTCH MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2013, 04:21:19 AM »
good solo,vc stunts was very nice

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2013, 04:31:08 AM »
good solo,vc stunts was very nice
The same thing what promagic said^

Offline Tobi

• Anime
  • w00t
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2013, 04:58:14 AM »
Actually, i have one wierd question: Where did Przemoo land that outro thing :D ? I don't know how could i miss this.

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2013, 05:01:46 AM »
Actually, i have one wierd question: Where did Przemoo land that outro thing :D ? I don't know how could i miss this.
SSU-Braindead's finisher.

SSU - Braindead 1080p

Skip to 10:35

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2013, 06:33:09 AM »

SSU - Braindead 1080p

thanks for reminding, what a kickass video, almost forgot about it, the superb intro and editing along with the amazing stunts and finally... the mapping rusch did, unique video!

oh yeah but this topic is about KM's video so I gotta say I rly enjoyed it, it had a little oldschool feeling to me and the stunts were really really good!

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2013, 08:44:08 AM »
well i didnt want to start a pointless conversation on 5 pages. It was just a joke, but you obviously took it too personal, i just wanted to point out that it was quite paradox that you- one of the youngest members on this forum, said that you already lost a spot, which you tried for many years. Its just in way how are you looking at it, i dont underrate you and i know you are actually in stunting scene for a long time, much longer than me.

I am quite suprised. Your reaction was in my eyes a little overdone (from the moral aspect) and btw you know better then others that its more question of mistakes than knowledge so i actually didnt really get the whole point of this.
btw thank you roach.

PS: i love rock a lot   ;D

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2013, 09:01:54 AM »
wtf man :DDDDDDDD I didn't take it personally at all... And I thought you'll get the joke.
That note about your english was just a fucking joke dumb. :a-cheer:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2013, 09:38:01 AM »

SSU - Braindead 1080p

thanks for reminding, what a kickass video, almost forgot about it, the superb intro and editing along with the amazing stunts and finally... the mapping rusch did, unique video!

oh yeah but this topic is about KM's video so I gotta say I rly enjoyed it, it had a little oldschool feeling to me and the stunts were really really good!

it was PrzemOO who did the mapping part  :cc_detective:

but ontopic

Solid video, wouldve loved to see more SA instead of United

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2013, 10:56:51 AM »
Hey, you guys, retards, shut up.

Brilliant video from one of my all time favourite SA stunters. Some stunts were a bit meh but it mostly held a high standard. Great job!

Offline JaiK

• Veteran Member
  • god himself
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2013, 11:34:41 AM »
well..that sure were KM and Steve!  :euro:
A few oldies which was a surprise.. but great new ones too  :happy:  sweet edit also  :ajaja:

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »
Wow! I'm amazed. Really tip top video from you. I'm not even surpried, since I know KillaMarci always brings epic stuff.
I know you since I began stunting, mostly from WH videos and you never disappointed.

Nice to see you're still active and still rocking. Had a pleasant watch. Thanks for providing this quality video, once again. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal