Author Topic: [SA] Beyond The Aftermath  (Read 13133 times)

Offline Scavenger

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Beyond The Aftermath
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 07:11:57 AM »
Unexpected. Much oldies but some epic new stunts by you. Nice to see you active again. :)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 07:52:37 AM »
Lol'd at the rage against me. Seriously, wtf?

I have tried that spot naturally for some time already and seeing it landed effortlessly with a packer is just dumb. I know that I've lamed some spots as well, so I guess we can call this karma, alright? Now calm down guise. :lol:

OT: I liked the editing where you used rainbow'ish tint color thingy or something. :P
There were some old stunts as well, which dropped the video value for me. That lucky cabbie boost to crane was hilarious too. :)

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 08:17:36 AM »
Unexpected. Downloading...

E: Good job laming 1:53 with a packer. :)

Actually now that you put it that way, it is an interesting idea.  :hmm: The spot is from 2008, I believe Kert posted it on the AOA2 forums back then. It was still in my head so I landed it. (It's FL ON too because Kert was trying it like that :P)

(3:58-:4:59): Painful tries, I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been for you. I was just lucky enough to land it within my first true close attempt which seems kinda unfair now after watching this. The note at the end means a lot to me, thank you for that. I can only wish you to be as successful in stunting as you were for all these years, your stuff always rocks! Here's some manlove:  :wub:.

Yeah that stunt has got a whole story on it's own pretty much. Stevex and I were trying it for SKYNET but we didn't end up landing it. We continued trying it for a good while. We both had enough fall-offs and overshots that we could have filled a 10 minute video with it. Don't remember ever trying any stunt that furiously. :P I was actually kinda relived when I saw you land it. It meant I didn't have to try it anymore, so yeah thanks. :)

I got the spot from the AOA2 forums like 5 years ago. DeathCobra posted it I believe.

Great solo  :) I assume Skynet 2 isn't going to happen now?  :(

It may or may not happen. All of these stunts were orginally for SKYNET 2, aswell as the song. However I landed a lot of stunts and Stevex didn't really have any so I went to do a solo instead. This is also the reason why nobody expected this I guess. I didn't really tell anyone except Stevex.

And keep doing your Minecraft video's. I am subscribe to you :lol:

When I started doing that stuff I really thought it would be more fun to do, also I got kinda bored of the game lately. The YouTube partner program is extremely limiting IMO and kind of takes the fun out of video making for me. I even got a 'warning' on one of my real life videos since you're apparently not allowed to film or take photos of the Eiffel Tower at all, which is sort of ridiculous. But maybe I'm gonna make a few more video of Minecraft and maybe other games (who knows, Stevex and I want to branch out to some other games)

Yeah the stoopies were hilarious. Also good stuff in United, especially the stoopie at 2:49, that was really sexy with that rotation. The cc was a bit bad, but nevermind. It was amazing and nice to see you back KM!

Yeah I could never quite figure out how to make a decent looking CC without NewBlue. The stock color corrector in Vegas kinda blows. :(

Thanks for all the other comments aswell guys.  :cheernutz: :wub:

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 08:40:23 AM »
were you playing WOT yesterday? i saw someone with KillaMarci nickname :P

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 08:53:32 AM »
Yes it was, I'm Deffdykarn someone already stole Stevex :(

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 09:01:21 AM »

Yeah, we also saw someone named Przemoo, but I guess that's more of a common nickname?

Offline PrzemOO

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 09:02:30 AM »

Yeah, we also saw someone named Przemoo, but I guess that's more of a common nickname?
Kinda. I've never played WOT, whatever that is. :P

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 09:47:22 AM »

Kinda. I've never played WOT, whatever that is. :P
world of tanks :P kinda addictive

http://i39.tinypic.com/ay41x.png saw you both

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 09:57:44 AM »
Amazing one KM, the waiting was worthy. I was a bit surprised at first when I saw the united stuffs, but they were all decent, as well as the SA ones. Maybe there were some old ones, but who cares, the whole video was just great. I was glad and happy to see some technical stuffs from you, those rocked. Loved especially that pside2doublegrind and the finisher + those smooth stoppies. The editing and the music fitted well, too. And about the outro, somehow I loved the music. While I was watching your enormous failures at Przemo's stunt and listening to that song I really felt sad that you couldn't land it, but in the end I also felt that finally this one is over for you, kind of relief.
All in all a really really enjoyable solo, hope we will see more from you in the future  :jajaja:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 10:18:52 AM »
I don't mean to continue the arguement but from what I've seen, the thing that pissed people off was not the fact you commented on the packer thing but the fact that's the only thing you've commented on.

Peace[I gave my input earlier btw].
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:21:11 AM by TurBo »

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2013, 11:42:35 AM »
Amazing video. Editing = wow!!! and most of the stunts were good too. :a-cheer:

The outro was sad... I know the feeling when you lose a spot after years of trying. :ajaja:

Offline Gaz

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 12:33:09 PM »

The outro was sad... I know the feeling when you lose a spot after years of trying. :ajaja:

do you kiddo?  :ninja:

For me it was a cool watch, to be honest i didnt really like the editing (cc mostly ), but the intro was cool, fit into the song and kinda reminded me ubiquity :D Stunts were great, my favorits were that wallride in lv to the sign and p2b2double grind. i hope you will stay active  ;)

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2013, 01:32:50 PM »
Editing: Ya didn't have the gray GTAS.net logo eh? I like the old one better anyway. The video's look was alright, but I dislike the blue tinted black. Cameras and everything else were okay. There's nothing special to point out nor to criticize.

Music: The main part song is really good and well chosen. The outro one ain't my thing.

Stunts:
(0:15-0:29): Massive height, looks already ridiculous on the Freeplay cam with the high building nearby.
(0:29-0:45): I lost this idea, but never tried it on SP actually. Looks good this way.
(0:45-0:55): This has been done in SA & VC a few times already, fun stunt.
(0:55-1:09): This one sadly is an oldie too. jeff wanted to do it with FCR900, but it was released with NRG500 not long ago.
(1:09-1:15): Veeeeery old spot, I remember a bail clip of you from either TMS or WH times.
(1:15-1:30): P2Bs with wallies are hella fun and this seems to be one of that kind.
(1:30-1:40): I'm not much a fan of this kind of stunt. The grind was a little short. Did you bail in the end (?), cuz the cut gives the assumption.
(1:40-1:52): Perfectly executed, looks really good.
(1:52-2:00): Aww damn you should have gone for the natural bump. Good to see a BB grind these days and it looked slick at least.
(2:00-2:12): First off I was like 'meh water gap', but then... unexpected ending, which made the stunt.
(2:12-2:21): Taz did this a few years back already.
(2:21-2:29): The execution is still very nice. You don't see multi-grinds with a bump in before very often.
(2:29-2:42): Looks okay for SA stats and the bump might be annoying. BK simply owned that bump in VC too much already.
(2:42-3:10): Not easy I assume and very well done all in all, but I don't dig stoppies. You at least do them properly, unlike many others.
Outro:
(3:21-3:40): Obviously a fluke, but you should have swapped an oldie in the main part with this imo.
(3:40-3:56): Fun oldie.
(3:58-:4:59): That's stunting... luck is sometimes with you, or not.

Overall: Altogether this is a solid video considering your activity. Seems like you still got it after those years. I guess you've just missed out too much to know what is still new/old already, can't blame ya for that. The stunts' level varied a lot imo. United brought it down for me a little. 8.25/10

I'd still like an alternative download link. :P

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 04:21:54 PM »