Author Topic: Midnight Mass  (Read 24338 times)

Offline HellGun

• Don't say that something's poss. until it's landed
    • View Profile
    • GTAstunting.net
Re: Midnight Mass
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2013, 08:33:14 AM »
So many spots here that I tried to land in United before.Those construction site ledgegrinds to bus to grind were amazing.So was the finisher.The rest was epic too!

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2013, 08:53:49 AM »
Stunts were fucking insane but the video as a whole was kinda boring, mostly because of the pathetic song and lame editing.

Good job anyways. (I won't enter the modding discussion because i just don't care)

Offline Hugo

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2013, 09:43:31 AM »
:blink: This is so epic ! i don't know what to think  :blink:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 10:08:49 AM »
Awesome video if it's clean, some of the stunts are weird though. Upload the replays and put the accusations to bed if you're legit :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2013, 10:13:52 AM »
I cannot say wrong section because this is the DSS section and not VC-Unmodded. But oh well. Nice effort on some precisions but this was really low and lame of you. I am now 100% sure you would have released that hillramp tankstunt if we never said anything about it. Modded video of the year. Hard to beat for sure.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2013, 10:57:39 AM »
i would really like to see some reps here coz there was one stunt that i have tried a loooooong time... in hours that would be day's and im pretty sure that the bump you made out of it is no way for sure not possible in normal vc engine.

like its so hard to bump it even close to that direction and you bumped that waaaaay over the high that is even close to be possible.

and the song/edit was just terrible! and the cam angles was weird like every time i was like hmm that looks odd the cam angle jumps to a place i cant really see the stunt at all... feels like covering up the stunts

but sick spots tho liked the stuff even tho im 80% sure its modded  :happy:

Online AllBeast

• pro stunter
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2013, 11:03:09 AM »
it is first video, which beat UnorthodoX for me, good job

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »
This isn't a fun joke, Barney.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2013, 11:26:52 AM »
I'm not an expert of VC stunting but for me the video seemed weird at some places, the bumps/air times. So I'm not sure it's all clear, but if so, this is fucking brilliant. On the other hand I don't really care about 1-2 mods here and there because you have also pulled off some outrageously cool and good looking stunts, like the grindcombos. The editing and the song was just too simple and definitely a bad choice in my opinion, but you know what you want dude. Still a pleasant watch, really great video.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2013, 11:30:47 AM »
On the other hand I don't really care about 1-2 mods here and there because you have also pulled off some outrageously cool and good looking stunts, like the grindcombos.
Ofcourse makes complete sense. He destroys possible spots by modding but OH LOOK he did a few cool grindcombo's.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2013, 11:34:31 AM »
Keep calm dude, for sure the whole video itself won't be THAT good and some good stunts can't compensate some new and modded spots, but as a guy who is not interested in VC and not afraid of losing spots I really enjoyed watching the stuff, especially the clear ones.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2013, 11:45:08 AM »
Keep calm dude, for sure the whole video itself won't be THAT good and some good stunts can't compensate some new and modded spots,but as a guy who is not interested in VC and not afraid of losing spots I really enjoyed watching the stuff, especially the clear ones.
It's a good thing I am going on a holiday because I need a break right now. I'll remember to enjoy the grindcombo's and good looking stunts in the video you lose all your SA spots. Because you know I am not that interested in that engine.  ;)

And also note that, according to 80% of the replies here is pays of to mod your stunts and give them some weird camera angles. Maybe I should start with that.

Offline CrazyClown-

• Bonkers Founder
  • White Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »
I think all stunts are clean .  :sleep:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 01:05:31 AM by CrazyClown- »

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2013, 12:54:32 PM »
Keep calm dude, for sure the whole video itself won't be THAT good and some good stunts can't compensate some new and modded spots,but as a guy who is not interested in VC and not afraid of losing spots I really enjoyed watching the stuff, especially the clear ones.
It's a good thing I am going on a holiday because I need a break right now. I'll remember to enjoy the grindcombo's and good looking stunts in the video you lose all your SA spots. Because you know I am not that interested in that engine.  ;)

And also note that, according to 80% of the replies here is pays of to mod your stunts and give them some weird camera angles. Maybe I should start with that.

I don't want to argue with that, just stated my opinion, and of course I can understand you VC guys to see new stunts modded and when you lose it its a bad bad feeling, same things happen in SA, too.

Offline Matias

• Veteran Member
  • Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2013, 01:38:39 PM »
your stunting evolution surprised me, i hope that you are staying clean
i will not judge LC part because i still don't like it lol
you made some really nice VC stunts,
bus-grind combos
1:12, could be natural, but it's still good job
2:00, really awesome p2b combo
3:15, could be the finisher if it's clean, bump-airtime was wierd with that landing for first look
3:23, nice bsm prec

stunts were really cool, but the video quality/editing too modest
music rapes ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal