Author Topic: Greetings from a galaxy far... far away...  (Read 14100 times)

Offline Urban SS

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from a galaxy far... far away...
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2013, 05:15:59 AM »
The title was a Star Wars reference, a reference to the first episode to be more precise.

And I can assure you I am not an actor, although I wished I was. I worked with actors because I'm their prop guy when they go around the country to play. From props to sound, light, shooting their act, filming a sort of "behind the scenes" - I've done it all, but I could never act (I'm to fucking nervous on stage).

I can accept that. ;) I know your a proud person...shit, Bulgaria? Who wouldn't be. Your coming up in the world. I hope you make it to America soon. You have the talent and drive to become a...

Offline Basium

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2013, 05:52:11 AM »
say "your" again

Offline FELIX

• formerly known as Flava and cloudwalker
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »
I'm Urban Legend btw. Been here longer than you...and you...and you and you and you. I don't need CAS here to patronize me or teach me about the english language. He feels like a total actor.

Your not from a galaxy far far away but that is cute. Our members have and always have been from nearly every where.

you are not urban legend :lol: urban legend is an american from new york, you my friend can't even write proper english

The title was a Star Wars reference, a reference to the first episode to be more precise.

And I can assure you I am not an actor, although I wished I was. I worked with actors because I'm their prop guy when they go around the country to play. From props to sound, light, shooting their act, filming a sort of "behind the scenes" - I've done it all, but I could never act (I'm to fucking nervous on stage).

I can accept that. ;) I know your a proud person...shit, Bulgaria? Who wouldn't be. Your coming up in the world. I hope you make it to America soon. You have the talent and drive to become a...

you're* + nobody writes like this "the drive to", try harder!

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2013, 07:37:31 AM »
knowing the retard UL himself is, it seems to me that is indeed him unless I'm wrong and it's someone who shares the same single digit IQ with him

Offline Urban SS

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2013, 07:53:57 PM »
knowing the retard UL himself is, it seems to me that is indeed him unless I'm wrong and it's someone who shares the same single digit IQ with him

Haha Puzzle...you disappoint. YOU puzzle. YOU are the kind of person who I am shameful for. For having served in the military the past few years...guys your age make huge sacrifices for their country. YOU?

Your a cock sucker. I'll pick this up later. lol ;)

And cloudwalker dude...you thoroughly confused the shit outta me with that "your" shit. Damn. I was speaking directly to CAS. So, I fully believe I used the word in it's right tense.

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2013, 08:37:13 AM »

Haha Puzzle...you disappoint. YOU puzzle. YOU are the kind of person who I am shameful for. For having served in the military the past few years...guys your age make huge sacrifices for their country. YOU?

And cloudwalker dude...you thoroughly confused the shit outta me with that "your" shit. Damn. I was speaking directly to CAS. So, I fully believe I used the word in it's right tense.

your =/= you're

you are an urban legend = you're an urban legend
your mobile phone = your mobile phone

explaining english to an american citizen :rolleyes:

Offline Urban SS

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2013, 02:58:45 PM »
And I could not thank you enough. :rolleyes:

Offline FELIX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2013, 10:13:46 PM »
And I could not thank you enough. :rolleyes:

no problem ;)

btw I made a mistake, I believed you were the member UtterGarbageone but you are someone else.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2013, 01:42:11 PM »

ok ;) ;) intimidating

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2013, 02:20:36 PM »
Okay were gonna drop this now. Because it's pointless. My account is back! :)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »
we're*

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2013, 03:02:49 PM »
Aye aye captain

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2013, 03:04:26 PM »
God damnit, I come back to these forums once a quarter or so and Puzzle being an ass to people is literally what makes me close the page after a few minutes. You used to be cool man.

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
Right? His post did in fact make me laugh. Albeit a bit childish we all do it from time to time. But god damn puzzLe. Give it a break. And next time you feel the need to correct my grammar.... at least do it in a complete sentence!

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2013, 03:34:26 PM »
I'm sorry if I screwed up your first impression of the forums in a while, I just let myself go sometimes. Good to see you checking back in though.

and UL stop being a pretentious shithead man, go back a page or two and look at your own posts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal