Author Topic: Editor's Thank :3  (Read 795 times)

Offline PK

• Misanthrope
  • Satan's Blue
    • View Profile
Editor's Thank :3
« on: April 06, 2013, 02:05:20 PM »
So yeah, this seems kind of stupid and I'm not saying this out of boredom neither to act as some sort of 'Mr. President'. But, thank you - to every editor out and in this community for making a part of my life. Taking all that time to produce an huge video really shows how production in real life (if you're heading for media cluster) is. It isn't some a day or two project, it does take months or a year sometimes. Also, from those who I thank from the editor's, the music really made me be who I am today on how I see my life. You know, the music you guys put really gives a person a sense of feeling (I don't mean Dubstep and all that blah). One of the songs that really gets me writing is Passive by A Perfect Circle, in which was used in Onslaught by Daffy.

No one ever sent out a general thank like this, so I thought I would to show appreciation because I know there are more that think the same, but never thought of so. To be honest, this also goes to some of the member's I hate, but I'm honest - their music did give a feeling. I won't deny a fact out of hate.

Thanks again for the amazing experience to all the editors who worked hard or at least tried to. :3 <3
(I have 3 25GB cards full because of music I got from GTAS videos o.o)

Offline VeganeBrodwärschd

• formerly known as Senti
  • Veteran Member
  • also known as Alteryo
    • View Profile
Re: Editor's Thank :3
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
np

Offline Rust

• View Profile
Re: Editor's Thank :3
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »